• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon High Roleplay

What should we do next?

• Field trip to a town/city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something I didn't mention, say in private chat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I have a new strategy, and I've accounted for the moves I know he has, but the new move I was just trying to teach him didn't work. It worked on my dad's Zoroark though."

"A new move? Like a technical machine you mean right?" Jake asked as he poured another hot chocolate and handed it to Zeth in an attempt to be a good host.

Jake listened to the problem and nodded his head sympathetically as Zeth spoke. When his friend was done he offered his own idea. "Well actually I have a TM that I think you could use against Dante...might even give you the edge." He said with a playful smile walking to his bag.

"well it's something I taught Draco a while back" he replied in a matter of fact kind of manner, pulling a big orange disc from the rucksack.
Turning around and holding the disc in his hand he smiled proudly and said "here. TM Flamethrower, I'm positive that Zorua can learn it."

"Oh. That seems to be similar to the one I was using earlier. They don't seem to work. But I know that it should..." Zeth seemed lost in thought. "I'm sure it'll pay off eventually. Zorua has had some special moves passed down."
(OOC: Only Zoroark can TM learn flamethrower. That's why mine didn't work. He knows how, but physically can't until he evolves.)

"And why would that be? Is there a problem with your current dorm?..........Do you two share a dorm? What did he do to you!" She gave Dante a spiteful look. "Dont tell me he snuck into your dorm a-and." Dante swiftly cut her off before she could make anymore crazy assumptions. "Listen lady, we share the same dorm and its a bit to drafty for our liking and we thought we could get a dorm that doesnt make us freeze like a popsicle." He quickly said. The lady gave Dante a digusted look. "Is that so. Is that true young lady? You dont need to be afraid to tell what really happened." She said with a reasurring voice. "Look lady i alre-" She stuck her index finger up in front of Dante's lips. "I wasnt talking to you now was i you little pig!" Dante walked off mumbling some words and waited outside in the snow. "Now my dear, why do you want to leave your dorm so bad. Is he forcing you to do anything?" She said to Saffron with a calm voice.

Saffron blushed faintly. " oh no, no. Dante was right. I promise." She said.Gigawatt nodded in agreement. " he is my roomate and there is a crack in our window."

"Oh, i didnt know this school allowed such things." She looked threw a book that contained all the dorms and the people living in them. "Would you like to share with a third roomate or would you..." The lady noticed how Saffron blushed when she implied such things about Dante "like a dorm to yourselves." She giggled.

Lumous couldn't help but wake up at the sound of human conversation and looked rather grumpy till the scent of chocolate hit her senses. The Togepi sleepily shuffled across the room to Jake and waved her arms around, asking to be picked up. As soon as he had done this she went for the chocolate powder that lay open and shovelled large amounts of it into her mouth at an alarming rate while her trainer simply sighed.

"Hehe, alrighty here you go then." She giggled and reached into her drawer to get the keys to a vacant dorm room. "Dont do anything to crazy now." She smiled. Dante glanced over to see what was going on but all he saw was the lady giggling and Saffron blushing. "I hope thats a sign that everything is cleared up now." He said with a sigh of relief. "You ready babe?" He said. The lady giggled even more. "So my suspicions were correct." She laughed. "You two kids enjoy your night now!"

"Here." He gave his jacket back to Saffron. "Dont worry if i get cold iv got a Pokémon to warm me up." He smiled looking at his Combusken's Pokéball. "So what room did we get?" He asked Saffron. As they walked away he looked back at the lady tending to the front desk. She started making a kissy face and preyending to make out with someone in her arms giggling at the two. Dante blushed and was confused with what he just saw. "Uhhh what were you two talking about in there." Dante took Saffron's hand as they walked waitimg for Saffron to take him in the direction of their new dorm.

"23 huh? Beats nothing thats for sure." He said making his way to their dorm. Dante was still holding Saffron's hand as they trudged through the snow. "What're your plans, ya'know after you graduate." He said entering the main building to the dorms.

" I'm gonna go back to Sinnoh and start off there.I'll get the rest of my team there...maybe stop by home a few times once I teach a Pokemon fly, of course. I miss my parents Pokemon, they were really cool..." Saffron said.

"Not as cool as Zane though...... right?" He laughed. They walked through the hall ways of the building and came across the dorm 21...22.......23! Dante knocked on the door to insure nobody was there and gestured to the door for Saffron to unlock it. "If you would be so kind m'lady."

Stepping into the dorm it looked almost identical to their old one. "Oh crap.... all of our stuff was left in the old dorm, our blankets, sheets, pillows, spare clothes, everything. Its all probably buried in snow by now." He sighed. "What are the chances we find bedding that was left in the closet." He laughed. He glaced around the bare room, nothing on the walls or on the dressers. All completly blank. "We got lots of redecorating to do..." He didnt look to forward to buying new decor to fill the room but its not like anything in that destroyed room would possibly survive being exposed to such harsh weather condistions. "Unless the're bed covers in here somewhere we gotta chill on a bare mattress for the night."

" I can probably go check for anything useful, I mean, I still have to keep an egg warm.." Saffron said. Gigawatt just wanted to be under a giant heater right now, so he tried to get comfortable.

Dante looked at his Rotom-Heats Pokéball. "You would provide enough heat to keep us warm, but its to dangerous. You were the reason we had to get another dorm in the first place..." He then pulled out his Combusken's Pokéball. "Roy, i guess your up." He said tossing out his Pokémon. "Torchics are very warm when hugged, so i guess a Combusken would be even warmer. If you want, Roy here can keep your egg and you warm if you cuddle with it while you sleep."

Aza had gotten caught up. Rascal tried and failed to raid the cafeteria. Joule was still a bit sore about Gigawatt glaring at her. The four were in her dorm room at the moment. Rascal jumped from bed to bed, snickering the whole time. Mira glared at him, then fell asleep.

" alright, here you go, be careful with it." Saffron said, getting the egg out of her backpack. " I'm gonna go check for anything that's left, stay here Gigawatt." Saffron said

The Combusken hugged the little egg in its arms doing what came natural to the chicken like Pokémon, keeping it warm. It sat down against the far wall waiting for any further instructions. Dante crouched down and pet the Luxio. "Thanks for trying to help out with the Rotom little buddy." He said with a smile.

Name: Cyrus Cain
Year: 4th
Pokemon team: Bishop the Pawniard, Mercury the Skarmory, and Saber the Riolu.
Area of specialization: League Battler
Other: Cyrus had been in the hospital for a week, after being released he received an email from Professor Juniper who was worried about him so she sent him a get well Present. A Riolu she had received from another Trainer. Cyrus named his new companion Saber. He rejoins the school with a little more heart than he did before.

Gigawatt rubbed his hand on his hand, excepting the pet, even letting out a low purr. Saffron had left Lazuli's pokeball in her dorm, and it was shaking slightly.

Seeing as he had some free time to himself, he went into the bathroom and pulled out his hair supplies from his bag. He styled his hair to stick up right and put a little dab of green hair dye in the front. Leavong the bathroom Dante pulled out his phone, put an ear bud into his right ear and started listening to music while laying on the mattress awaiting Saffrons return. "Sure hope nothing bad happened." He said as the wind rattled the window.

"Work it harder, make it better, do it faster, make us stronger." Dante was attempting to sing with the song he was listening to and then saw Saffron walk in holding a bunch of things. "What did ya get!?" He said springing up and helping out Saffron.

Jake couldn't help but yawn a little as he stood there with Zeth. He had trouble believing that he would be able to beat Dante, Not due to his friends skill level oh no, the boy was an excellent tactician it was just that as it stood his opponent had a better type match up and a mega evolution apparently. A zorua and two bug types wouldn't hold up well against the combo of a rotom and a scizor.

"Alright night mate." Jake called after Zeth as he left. Drowsily lumbering to the door he put the latch on and practically fell back into bed and was asleep in seconds. Lumous huffed a little about having to put herself to bed but she did it anyway, a couple little steps at a time until she was at the foot of the bed, fast asleep.

"Did you find two sets of bedding?" He asked. Dante put a pile of clothes away in the closet, properly hanging them on the hangers. "I cant believe it started to snow...." He looked out the window taking in the beautiful scenery. "To be honest its my first time seeing it in person and taking in how amazing it is. It still sucks that it makes us cold though." He laughed