• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokèmon Acadamy

Zana glared at him and shoved him as she ran past. "Haha, very-" Zana stopped and looked up at the Snorlox, witch was falling right at her! "Eeeekkk!!!! Pokèmon hate me!" She cried and clutched Rusty tightly, breathing heavily. "VUUULLLPPPIXXXX!!!!!!!" Noble shot a Flamethrower at the Snorlox but it didn't move...at all.

Raina ran up to the girl and shot a weak hydro pump at her, hopefully cooling her down. "Vaporeon" She said and ran to her trainer who looked like she just had a battle with Arceus.

She smiled back, watching the two pokemon on his shoulders. "Why not? You seem like a nice guy, and our pokemon seem to get along!" She chuckled at the Starly, who was chirping happily at the Weedle. Diamond, the usually shy Eevee, was sat at his feet and was nodding with her trainer's statement. "e,Eevee!!"

Rusty chuckled, but then a Snorlax appeared. With Zana suddenly holding Rusty, he got up and ran out of the way with his Pokemon. The Snorlax landed. Rusty looked back over at Zana. "Yeah, you're gonna want to NOT get hit by that." He teased. Then, Rusty dug in his bag for something, and he pulled out what looked like a green can with a pokeball decal on it. "Here, use this. You're Pokemon won't be affected, but it will definitely keep wild Pokemon away." Rusty handed Zana the repel, and continued to walk off in front of the group, forgetting about the Snorlax that Zana encountered.

"Wait! I still don't feel safe!" She shouted and rand beside Rusty, holding his sleeve. "Pix?" Noble suddenly asked. "Poreon!" Raina exclaimed. Zana turned and suddenly saw a bright flash. "Another evolution, who is it now?" Zana asked and as the light faded....silver fur, red eyes, nine tales....It was Noble! He evolved into a shiny Ninetales. "C'mon, why so much evolving!" She said and petted her Nintales with her free hand. "Nine!" He exclaimed and wagged his tails.

In disappointment in Zana, Rusty walked back over to her to help her out in any pinches, when he noticed that her Vulpix had evolved. He started feeling weak, and a bit...not helpful. He walked back over to her. "Well, we're not gonna get there just by standing here, and fighting wild Pokemon. Let's go!" He hurried her.

Zana frowned and fell to her knees. "What's this feeling I have..." She mumbled and closed her eyes slowly. A Flashback of her parents getting killed and some weird pokèmon looking at her appeared. When it stopped, Zana gasped and fell backwards. "Nine?" Noble asked as he nuzzled Zana. "T-That Pokèmon...it's not normal..." She said and gazed at the trees. It was standing there, but then it disappeared.

"Huh?" Zana mumbled and stood up. All her fear of wild pokèmon left her as she dropped the repel and dashed to the tree that the creature was standing next to. Her pokèmon struggled to keep up, barely seeing Zana in the tall grass. Zana followed the creature, it seamed to be leading her to somewhere, but secretly.

Suddenly, Zana fell back, but got back up, and started running off somewhere in the tall grass. Rusty started running towards her, but stopped at the tall grass. He looked back at his Pokemon. "Guys, the Pokemon in this grass are too powerful for you. You're going to have to return to your pokeballs. I don't want any of you getting hurt, or worse." His Pokemon frowned, and nodded. Rusty brought out their pokeballs, and returned them. All except for Nikki, who refused. "Pi Pichu!" She fought. "No, Nikki. We're not strong enough, and we both know that." "Pichu pi!" She persisted. "Nikki please! I don't want you to get hurt!" Rusty begged, but then, she hugged Rusty's arm. "Pichuu!" She cried. Rusty just sat there for a moment, then gently hugged her back. "Okay then. If that's what you wish...then fine." Nikki hugged Rusty tighter, but then, she started to glow.

Sonic, Whirl and Snappy saw Nikki evolve, well, it was because they were flying from above. "Noi!" Sonic exclaimed but he suddenly realised that the three lost Zana, Noble, Raina and Trik. "Drat" Whirl said as they flew down to Rusty and Nikki.

"Guys, are you still there?" She called to her pokèmon, but only got three calls in response. "Um, Whirl, Sonic and Snappy are probebly with Rusty" She said as she saw the pokèmon teleporting to another place, but this time, it stood outside of a cave, waiting for Zana. "What are you? She asked as she finally stood in front of it. It was white and yellow, and short. "Hello, I'm Psychee, the Meowstic" He greeted. "Meowstic huh?" Zana said and picked up the master balk that he held. "I'm guessing your kinda rare, hey buddy?" She asked. "I'll keep you hidden, I swear" Zana said and put the Meowstic in her scarf and hid the master ball in her pocket. Behind her, Noble, Trik and Raina were staring off into the distance with the 'awe' face. "Right, let's get going!" Zana exclaimed and ran through the grass and finally made it to Rusty and her pokèmon.

Whirl wanted to wrap himself around Zana neck, but she gently pushed him away. Noble, Raina and Trik didn't say a word about Psychee.

As Nikki glowed, Rusty put her on the ground. Rusty was slightly blinded by the bright glow of Nikki's evolution. When the glowing subsided, Rusty looked at Nikki, who was no longer a Pichu, in awe. "Oh my g...N-Nikki?" Rusty called. Nikki answered. "Pikachu!"

"Y-You evolved!" Rusty cheered. Nikki jumped into Rusty's arms, and they hugged each other. Then, Rusty started crying. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. His first Pokemon had finally evolved. He was overwhelmed with joy. Suddenly, Bolt and Luna popped out of their pokeballs, and joined the hug fest. They all sat there hugging, as everyone watched. Rusty heard a few aw's from the girls, but he didn't mind them. He just kept hugging his beloved Pokemon. His friends.

Zan sighed and continued on, glancing at Noble here and then, who looked troubled. "What's on your mind, Noble?" Zana asked and Ninetales and only sighed. "Friendship is magic, isn't it?" She asked but no response came back from him. "Noble?" She asked her pokèmon that has not responded to anything at all.

There was a lot going on. All, Diamond saw was flashing lights and wild Pokemon running around. Diamond slid down a hill and landed in a dust cloud. He walked out to see Rusty and his Pokemon hugging and Zana talking with her Ninetails. "Umm. What happened?" He asked. Midnight and Diamond walked over to the Group of Trainers and Pokemon. "Hey Guys." He yelled.

Latia saw the glow of Nikki evolving and sighed. "I wonder when all of you will evolve..." She muttered, picking up the Eevee and holding it to her chest. A blue light then engulfed the Pokemon that was in Latia's arms. "Diamond?!"

(Typical. Asking when your Pokemon will evolve, then BAM! Evolution! xD)
Rusty and his Pokemon stopped hugging each other, and Rusty couldn't help but smile at Nikki. "I'm so proud of you, Nikki." He said, wiping tears from his face. Nikki cheered back. "Pika pi!" Then, Bolt started growling at something. "What is it, Bolt?" Rusty asked. Then, something was heard rustling in the bushes. Rusty got up, and started pushing his Pokemon back, protecting them, while unknowingly, leaving a pokeball on the ground that fell out of his pocket. When it appeared, he just looked at it.

It was a wild Eevee. Nobody moved for a good 10 seconds. The Eevee crept forward, and looked up at Rusty. "Eev?" It looked curious, then it smiled. Bolt stopped growling, and smiled back. Luna and Nikki were still confused. The Eevee made its way up to Rusty, and brushed up against his leg. Rusty smiled back at it. He then crouched down, and reached his hand out to pet it. Upon contact, the Eevee did nothing, besides let him pet it. The Eevee purred with pleasure. "Eevee!"

It then noticed the pokeball on the ground, and it walked over to it. The Eevee rolled the pokeball over to Rusty, and looked up at him, smiling. Rusty picked up the pokeball, and looked back down at the Eevee. "Y-You want me to..." Rusty stuttered, and the Eevee nodded. "Eevee!" The Eevee got ready to jump, as Rusty threw it gently in the air. The Eevee jumped up, and hit the pokeball with its front paws. The Eevee shape faded into a red glow, and it made its way into the pokeball. Then, SNAP! The pokeball closed shut.

When it landed on the ground, it started to shake, and wobble. After its third shake, it stopped, and the white circle (button?), turned red, turned back to white. "D...Did I...?" Rusty picks up the pokeball, and looks at it. He smiles. "I...I did." He held it tighter, grinning greatly. "I caught a Pokemon for the first time!" Rusty's Pokemon cheered for his successful capture of a new Pokemon, and a new friend. Eevee.

Nate covered his eyes in confusion, "E-evolution?!" he said. Then he looked back and saw a wild Tyrogue. "Tyrogue!" it said while preparing for battle. "Seems like the light from the evolution caught its attention." Nate said preparing a Pokeball. "Alright Batty, time for battle!" he said while throwing the Pokeball and out came his Zubat. "Alright Batty, use Confuse Ray then Wing Attack!" Zubat started confusing the Tyrogue and the Zubat's wings started glowing as it hit the Tyrogue with a Wing Attack. The Tyrogue fought back with a Karate Chop and hit Zubat badly. "Batty!" Nate said while running to catch Zubat. "Are you alright?" then Zubat started glowing with a bright light. "Gol!" said his newley evolved Golbat. Tyrogue started charging at them and Golbat hit it with a Wing Attack, knocking it out. "Pokeball, go!" Nate threw a Pokeball that his parents gave him at the Tyrogue. It started shaking. 1.....2.....3......Gotcha! Nate caught Tyrogue. "Yes, I got a Tyrogue!".

Zana was getting annoyed by her Ninetales quietness. Suddenly, he turned around and started growling at Rusty and the group. "Woah! Calm down!" Zana exclaimed and pulled Noble back...the Master Ball flew at Rusty and hit his head....and when Rusty picked in up, Zana winced.

Latia stood in shock with her Eevee, she hadn't given i a stone so it couldn't be Vaporeon, Flareon or Jolteon, and it was daytime so it couldn't be Umbreon. That left Espeon or Sylveon. She figured it out when she felt ribbon wrap around her arm. "Sylveon!" It said in joy. Latia's shock grew, Eevee had to be really close to it's trainer in order to become a Sylveon!

Diamond walked over to Zana and Rusty. There was a master Ball in Rusty's Hand. There were so many pokemon around them it was like a party. "Hey Guys." Diamond said. Midnight raised his paw to say Hi.

Nate turned around to see that Latia's Eevee had evolved into a Sylveon. "Hey a Sylveon, not bad Latia!" he said while his Golbat perched itself on Nate's shoulder.

Then, Rusty got hit in the head with a master ball, and it landed in his hand. He rubbed his head in pain, and looked at what had hit him. He looked absolutely shocked at what he was holding. (Sorry, can't think of much more. XD)

(Lol)

Zana quickly ran over to Rusty, but Noble beat her to him. He growled and clamped his jaws over Rusty's arm. Zana eyes widened "NOBLE?!" Zana screamed and totally forgot about the master ball.

Rusty sees something move out of the corner of his eye. It was Zana's Ninetails, Noble. But before Rusty could do anything else, he gets bitten by Noble. "OW!" Rusty screams in pain, and tries to pull his arm back, but it doesn't budge, and it only brings more pain. Bolt then immediately tackles Noble, trying to protect Rusty.

Noble doesn't budge, he growled. "If you try and stop me, I'll cause your beloved Rusty more pain" Noble said through telepathy to everyone in the group.

Zana looked around and then realised Psychee was missing. "Forget that!!!" Zana exclaimed and picked up a log, smashed it over Noble's head, but still nothing.

Noble twisted his head slightly, making Rusty fall in his back.(If you want that to happen). "What's gotten into you?!" She shouted.

Psychee used psybeam on Noble, who then used fire fang on Rusty. "Nooo!!!! Just stop!!!" Zana shouted, broke down, and started crying.

Then, Noble bit down harder, causing more pain to surge into his arm. "OOWOWOW!" He screamed in the unbearable pain. Then, Noble started using Fire Fang on his arm, and his arm started...melting?
He then pulled his arm back once more, and...SNAP! His prosthetic arm came loose, and Rusty stood up, absolutely shocked. (The prosthetic arm goes up to his elbow.)

Zana growled and grabbed Noble by the scruff. He yelped and looked up at her, Zana held his scruff tighter and then flipped him over. "If you do that again, I swear, I won't revive you" She said, venom laced in her voice.

Zana let go of Nobel and rushed over to Rusty and looked at his arm, then hugged him, making sure not to hurt him more than he already was. "I'm sorry...." She started crying.

Suddenly, Zana rushed over to Rusty, and hugged him again. She apologized to him, crying. "I-It's okay. It wasn't you're fault. But, I've never seen anything like that before. Do you know what came over it?" He asked her, still shaken up from that surprising event.

Zana stopped and looked at Noble, he was staring off into the distance. Psychee came down and sat on Rusty's shouder "Meow?" He asked, concerned. Zana buried her face into Rusty's shoulder and started crying again.

Then, a Meowstic landed on Rusty's shoulder, and he looked at it, confused. Then, Zana buried her face into his other shoulder, and started crying again. He rubbed the back of her head with his other hand, not knowing what came over him. "Hey, hey, it's alright. I'm okay."

Zana quivered vigorously "No your not!". Then she felt a hand rub the back of her head, soothing her a bit.

"Meow!" Psychee exclaimed and petted Zana with his little paws.

He kept rubbing the back of Zana's head. "Zana, I am okay. Sure I got hurt a little bit, but it was mostly the prosthetic arm that got mangled. I'm fine." He said, sounding reassuring. "You don't have to worry about me anymore. Just a few words of advice: Keep him under control." He chuckled. "Really, I'm okay now. I just need a new arm."

Nate looked around and saw everyone over by the hill. "I wonder why everyone's over there." Nate started walking towards Zana and Rusty and called out "Hey, is everything okay?!".

Everything was just akward. A Shiny Meostik. A enraged Ninetails biting Rusty's Phosthetic arm. Zana crying. There was too much going on. "Uh Lets leave them alone." Diamond said. The 2 walked away to the Bus. It was still in smoke. The Bus Driver was in the Engine trying to fix it. In a Second another cloud of smoke emited from the Engine. "Ugh." Diamond sighed. He grabbed a wrench from the Toolbox. He waved away the smoke. He checked the Engine. The Electricity from the bus was completely depleted. "We need a Electric Type for electricity." Diamond said. Diamond had Flash but he didnt know an Electric Type move yet.

(Omega's back from the dead! XD)
Name: Omega Carvine
Class: 12M
Looks: White hair interrupted by Ginger strands, athletic body covered by black shirt and a marroon hoodie, red eyes flecked with brown.
Team:
Scorch the cyndaquil
Alpha the gastly
Blitz the Elekid
Siren the feebas
Torn the gligar
Swampy the shiny mudkip
-----------------------------------------------------

Omega ran to his favourite place, the hill, and looked at the group up there." Hey that's my place go aw.." He shouted as he stopped and saw the kid with the missing arm. He walked up to them and smiled." Hi I'm new he I moved in yesterday and I'm starting at the school tomorrow. Do you go to the school?" He asked and then laughed." Sorry I forgot to say my name. I'm Omega Carvine." Torn popped out of his dusk ball and prodded Omega." This is the very friendly gligar called torn." He smiled and threw 2 pokeballs, a dive ball, a great ball and another dusk ball and his team popped out." The cyndaquil is scorch, the mudkip is swampy, the feebas is siren, the Elekid is blitz and the gastly is alpha." The Pokemon greeted everyone with a friendly smile.

Suddenly, he saw someone walk up to them. "Hi, nice to meet you! Yeah, we all go to the school, but our bus broke down." He happily greeted. The boy greeted himself with his name and Pokemon, and Rusty did the same. "It's alright. I'm Rusty." Rusty got a good look at Omega's Pokemon. "Aw, cool! Come on over here, guys!" He called over to his own Pokemon. Suddenly, a Pikachu ran up his back, and stopped at his head. A Growlithe and an Absol ran up to his sides. "This little rascal on my head is Nikki." He said, laughing. He then pointed to his Growlithe. "This over-protective one is Bolt." He smiled at Bolt as he looked up at him. He then pointed to his other side. "This calm, and quiet one is Luna." Rusty said, and Luna smiled.

He then looked over at the bus as it emitted another poof of smoke. He removed himself from Zana's grasp, and walked over to it to get a better look. On closer inspection...well, there was too much smoke to see anything. Then, he saw Diamond walk up to it with a wrench. He heard from Diamond that an electric type move was needed. "Hey, I think I can help with that." He chimed in.

He took out a rubber swimming hat, and Nikki jumped off his head. He then put it on his head, and Nikki climbed back on. "Alright, Nikki. Do you think you can do it?" He asked Nikki. "Pika chu!" She happily replied. "Alright, then. Nikki, use Spark!" Nikki then shot a weak, but useful amount of electricity at the bus's engine, and the engine revved back up.

(Yay! OZZIE!!!!)

Zana turned and looked at Noble, and then at Omega. "Well, I'm Zana, these are my pokèmon, Psychee, Raina, Whirl, Snappy, Trik and....Noble...." Zana growled out Noble's name. "Nice to meet you!" She exclaimed and held out her hand for Omega to shake. Psychee flew down to Omega's shouder and yipped.

The engine revved up. "Okay. Its up and running now." Diamond said. Are you guys ready to go to the real Safari Zone?" Diamond asked. Diamond looked into the Distance. There were Black Storm Clouds. "Maybe Not." Diamond said having Second Thoughts. (Do you guys mind if I catch another Eevee?)

(Grrr....fine.)

Zana heard the engine start again but ignored it and started walking to the Safari Zone. Her pokèmon followed. "Well, we can plan on leveling up and maybe evolving...." Zana said and petted Trik who was resting in her arms.

Rusty also noticed the dark storm clouds up ahead. He ran up to Zana, and grabbed her shoulder to stop her. "Wait." He urged. "I don't think you want to continue going that way. Trust me. If you do, you're going to have quite the bad time." Rusty smiled. (Yay, more references! xD)

Zana ripped her shoulder away and continued to walk, not even acknowledging that Noble and Raina were growling at each other. "Meow..." Psychee growled at them, making them stop. "Ini!!!" Whirl exclaimed and rested on Zana's shoulder.
(What reference is that from?)

Rusty didn't know what to do. He tried stopping her, but she resisted. If she continues, she'll get drenched, or worse, and Rusty couldn't let that happen. In a panic, he ran back inside the bus to his bag, and ran back out over to Zana with a collapsible umbrella. "If you're gonna continue this way on foot, then you might want to use this." He said, offering her the umbrella. (Undertale, once again. xD)

(Ooohhhh~ I get it now!!! :3)

Zana didn't even pay attention, her eyes were focused on the dirt road. "Noi!" Sonic exclaimed and flapped his wings as hard as he could at the umbrella. "Tales...""Poreon....""Tales!""Poreon!". "ZORUA!!!!!". "...""...". "Zor!".