• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokèmon Acadamy

"Poreon..." Raina said and pressed her body against Rusty, looking up with worry at her trainer. "p-pix..." Noble whimpered as he jumped on Raina's back. Trik, Snappy, now a Vibrava and Whirl came running around the corner. "Vib!" "Drat!" "Zor!!!!". Trik jumped on Rusty's shoulder and looked down at his trainer with a look of worry on his sly face.

When they got to the sick room, the nurse took Zana and told EVERYONE to wait outside, but, Noble, Trik and Raina were prisistent. They were let is while Zana got bandaged up. "Ouch" Zana moaned as she walked out of the room with her hand wrapped around Raina's neck and her two foxes walking beside them. "Vib!" Snappy shouted and flew over to Zana, who was shocked. "You evolved..." She said and smiled at him.

They got to the field and sat under a tree. "Thanks for worrying guys, but it's fine, I'm fine" She said as he pokèmon hugged her.

The blue eyed trainer sighed as she lay down under the tree. "Why were they doing that anyway? Cliche school bullies or evil team?" Her pokemon all crowded around Zana and looked up in worry. "Starly Starr..." "Tai, Tailow!" "Vee, eevee..." "Fletchling?"

"Possibly both" Zana said and petted Raina who was pawing the Eevee. Zana sighed and shook her head "I'm fine guys, really, just a little ruffed up...he he.."she said and petted Noble, who was licking a wound that was not covered by a plaster.

Latia looked Zana up and down. "Only a little? You look awful, no offence." Diamond retreated behind her trainer, scared of the pokemon that she didn't know. Kimba went up to Raina and explained in the language of Pokemon that Diamond was a shy and timid pokemon.

Raina nodded "Poreon....Vay..." She said slightly disappointed. "Yeah, no offence taken!" Zana said and smiled as she gently flicked Noble away from her wound that he was persistent to clean. "Really Noble?" Zana asked and laughed at her pokèmon.

Rusty walked up to Zana, and sat by her. "Zana...I am so sorry this happened to you. I just wish I could have been there to help protect you..." He said, beating himself up inside. "But know this. Wherever they might be right now, whatever they might be doing, eventually, they will pay. They will all pay dearly!" Thoughts of serving justice to those bullies fill Rusty's mind. He is filled with DETERMINATION.

(Undertale, right? :p)

"Um, Trik, Snappy and Whirl took care of them" Zana said and pointed to the group who looked just as beaten up as Zana. "Huggles would be nice right now..." Zana thought and sighed. "Pixporzorinivibnoi" Her pokèmon said together.

(Yes, Undertale. :D)
Rusty looked at Zana's Pokemon, and nods as if to say thank you. "But still, I don't think that's enough. Friends stick together, and when somebody messes with one of us, they mess with all of us!" Rusty says, sounding confident in his decision. "Pichu pi!" Nikki agrees, being on the same page as Rusty. Rusty holds his fist up, and Nikki fist bumps it.

Zana sighed "I don't even like violence...." She said and rubbed her bruised eye, causing her to wince. "PIX!!!!" Noble exclaimed and pulled Zana's hand away from her eye. "Poreon..." Raina growled and stood up, along with Trik, Snappy, Sonic and Whirl, and they ran at the bullies, beat them up a bit more, and returned to their trainer. "Wow, you guys really do care..." She said and smiled lightly. Zana stroked Noble's fur as he glared at the Bullies.

"Well duh! What are friends for? We care for each other. Same goes for Pokemon. They're not just battling machines, or tools, nor pets. They are our friends." Rusty says, with his Pokemon cuddling around him. "We would give up all we had to make sure you don't get hurt. Well, I would, but I don't know about everyone else." He chuckled slightly.

Zana shook her head "Don't" Was all she said before she dropped her pokèballs and walked away, giving the little group the 'don't follow or I'll hurt you' look. She went into the building and into her room, locked the door and flopped on her bed. "There so kind, I don't deserve them, I'm just bad luck..." She said as she looked at them from her closed window.

"Pix" "Eon" "Ini" "Rua" "Ava" "Bat". Her pokèmon whimpered as they watched their trainer walk away.

Rusty just watched as Zana walked away, leaving her pokeballs behind. Nikki hops down from Rusty's head down to the ground, and does the same. "Pi..." Nikki says in worry. Rusty frowns, and puts his head down. "I'm sorry..."

Latia had been laying down, choosing not to speak. She thought she would mess it all up. "I'm going after her. You guys stay with Rusty, okay?" There was a sad sound from her Pokemon as their trainer sprinted off. When she reached the building, she furiously banged her fists on the door. "Zana! Are you alright?!"

Zana growled "Go away, or I'll show you what pain means" Zana shouted and kicked the door. "Noibat!" Vibrava!" "Dratini!" Her pokèmon were outside the window. "Pix!" Eon!". She heard her pokèmon bark from the bottom of the building. "Urg" Zana groaned and jumped straight out the window, but before she hit the ground, Noble and Raina grabbed her legs and Snappy, Sonic and Whirl held her jacket so she doesn't faceplant. "Thanks" She aid as she made her way to Rusty crouched down in front of him and did something unexpected.

She hugged him, she actually hugged him. "PIIIIXXXXXXXXX!!!!!" Noble exclaimed and the others did the same. Zana was know for not hugging or kissing a boy, other than her dad, who is dead, along with her mom.

Latia was flown down by Starr and Sapphire, and she saw the scene that had just played out. "Aww~" She said softly as her Pokemon gathered around.

Rusty almost got up to catch Zana as she jumped from the building, but her Pokemon caught her instead. He noticed that she was walking up to him, and she crouched down in front of him. In the blink of an eye, he was being hugged. Hugged by Zana. He blushed intensively. He had no idea what was happening as it was happening. He just sat there and let her hug him, feeling awkward.

Diamond was peeking out of the classroom door and experienced what had happened. "Hmm." He thought. He proceeded out of the classroom and to the courtyard. It was almost completely empty. There were fletchling and Pidgey in a Giant Blossom Tree in the middle of the school. Diamond walked to the tree and sat down next to it. He released all of his Pokemon. He grabbed a Potion and healed the wounds of The 3 exhausted Pokemon.

In a minute Diamond got up returned all his pokemon and walked to the next class to be early. Before he got to the class he saw two students hugging and some others watching and pokemon. "So the shippedge begins." A voice said. Diamond turned to see a Girl with Pink hair behind him. She was holding a camera and with a Flash of light a snap was heard and a small frame came out the camera. Soon a tall boy came out from no where. "Nice job! Now we can humiliate that little brat!" The boy said. Diamond looked over and then back to see the 2 gone. "Wh-What?"

As Zana hugged Rusty, he saw a bright flash of light come from his left. When he looked over, he only briefly saw two people before they disappeared from sight. Two thoughts came to Rusty's mind. Was it a Pokemon using Flash, or did someone just...take a picture?

(Bonus!)
*Rusty's mind*

"Okay, this is getting WAY too weird for me..."
*Flash*
"Gah! What the...? Who was that? Where'd they go?"
*Sigh*
"Nothing good can come from this..."

Diamond looked around him. The two Students were out of sight. "This can only go bad in so many diffrent ways." Diamond thought. He walked away and to his next classroom. He pulled out his Scedule and a Shiver came from Midnight as he read. "Breeding Class." The eevee jumped into Diamond's Bag. They walked to the classroom and it was empty except for the teacher in the closet gathering items.

Nate had ran down to see if everyone was okay and when he got to the courtyard he saw Zana hugging Rusty. "Well, aren't you two getting friendly?" he said with a smirk which soon changed to a frown "Zana, I hope you're alright...". He then started to head to his next class. "Next time, those guys are going down, NOBODY hurts my classmates and gets away with it" he mumbled.

Rusty looked over at Nate, and scowled. He then mouthed over to him. "This was not my idea." He saw that his smirk had turned to a frown, and he commented on her well being. Rusty sighed. "Me too. I can only imagine what she can be going through." He saw Nate start walking away, and he turned back to Zana. "See? Everyone cares about you. Don't you think for a second that you're not good enough for us, because that's a load of bull honky."

Nate looked down, clutching a PokeBall, deep in thought, "Hmm, maybe I can get some training in before class", he started running towards the battlefield, "Geck, Spear, Batty, I Choose You!" he said as he threw 3 PokeBalls and out came out a Treecko, a Weedle, and a Zubat. "Alright guys, let's get ready to try out some combo moves". "Tree" "Dle" "Zu" said his Pokemon.

Last edited:
Zana sat down and thought deeply. "Shipping?" She said and turned to the direction of the two people. "Dang" she said and turned to Trik. "Follow them, and then see if you can get that photo" Zana said and her Zorua nodded before running off. The entercome turned on "all children that is twelve and older, please go to the bus that is outside, it's time to level up your pokemon AND maybe catch some new ones, get a partner and start heading to the bus" the entercome switched off...

Zana sighed "I don't think I'll be able to go in my condition" she said ad looked down, Trik came back and he looked pretty pissed. "Zor..." He said and sat down beside his beloved trainer.

"All children that is twelve and older, please go to the bus that is outside, it's time to level up your pokemon And maybe catch some new ones, get a partner and start heading to the bus" The Entercom turned off. "What?" Diamond asked. He walked out of the classroom and in to the courtyard. There was People asking each other to be thier partner. There were some people Diamond saw earlier at Battle Class and CES. Apart from everyone Diamond only knew Zana. "Ugh." Diamond sighed.

Diamond walked over to the bus area. Once he aproched the Bus to see the 2 Students from earlier. One was still holding the picture and the other was snickering. Diamond walked over to the Bus and sat in a seat in the back.

Rusty looked at her. "Don't think like that. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. Don't let these wounds stop you." He tried reassuring her. "And don't worry. I'll make sure that photo doesn't get published. It's the least I can do to help someone. Anyone, for that matter." He shrugged his shoulders a bit. "What can I say? I'm a friendly guy." Rusty got up, and held out his hand to help Zana up. "Hey, wanna be my partner?"

The Bus was already crowded with Students. Most were standing trying to find a seat. Soon the two students came again and sat in the seat behind Diamond. They were talking about what happened earlier between the Boy and Zana. The girl with Pink Hair put the Camera down and the Picture down. The Picture was still black and unclear to see still. They started arguing and dropped the camera and picture. In haste Diamond grabbed the Photo and ran out the Bus.

Once Diamond got out the Bus doors closed and it took off. In a second or two another bus came for the others. Diamond looked at the Photo. "I'm not getting in any of this ridiculous mess!" He stated. He slid the Photo into his pocket. Diamond walked up into the second bus and waited for the others.

Zana looked up at him "Sure!" She exclaimed and took his hand and stood up. Zana smiled as she looked at the sky "Well, it looks like a perfect day to go on a trip!" She exclaimed and started tugging Rusty to follow. She returned everybody except for Noble and Trik. Trik on Zana's shoulder and Noble in her one hand.

Getting on the bus, Zana found a seat at the back and kept a space for Rusty. "Well, first day and we're already leveling up our pokemon!" Zana exclaimed as she petted her Vulpix. Trik was sleeping soundly in Zana's scarf, only his nose peeping out.

Zana took Rusty's hand, and eventually started pulling him towards the bus loading area. "Yeah, it's feels really great out! We've got cool air, but the warm sunshine to warm us up. It's perfect!" He said excitedly. "Come on, guys!" He called to his Pokemon. Bolt and Luna returned to their pokeballs, and Nikki jumped onto his head.

Zana found a seat for them, and she sat down first, leaving the seat by the isle for Rusty. Rusty sat down beside her. "Yeah, this is going to be so exciting!" He commented. "I've only done a few battles since I've had my Pokemon, and I'm sure they have leveled up somewhat, but not much." "Pichu pi!" Nikki commented. "I hope that my Pokemon and I can get along, and have a good time, but..." He stopped for a moment. "I have a slight problem here, though..."

Zana turned to Rusty with a worried face. "What's the matter?" She asked and blinked with her good eye since her injured eye was closed and covered. "Vulpix! Pix!" Noble exclaimed and nuzzled Rusty gently. "Tell me, I'm your friend after all" She said and breathed slowly.

Diamond saw the two Students walk up onto the bus.Midnight popped out of Diamond's Bag gasping for air. Diamond grabbed the eevee and looked behind him. He was sitting in front of the two. Diamond pulled out the Photo. It was clear now and not smudged. "No Diamond." He thought to himself. Midnight hopped onto Diamond's Shoulder and looked over behind him. He raised his Paw and waved. "Midnight No!" Diamond whispered. He grabbed the Eevee and turned around quickly.

Rusty turned to look at her. "Well, it doesn't really concern you at all. It's just that..." He pauses again. "Well, it's just that Luna hasn't battled before, so this is gonna be her first time. I've only had her for a month or two, and they don't allow battling back in my neighborhood unless a 'responsible adult' is there watching, and there never was, so I gotta help out Luna with that."

(Just so you know, we can have up to ten pokèmon)

Zana smiled "Well, to be honest, Raina never battled, she was to shy and timid to even use attract" Zana said and put her hand on Rusty's shoulder. "We'll train them together, we are partners, after all!" She exclaimed and the bus stopped, causing Trik to fall straight off Zana's shoulder. "Hey, we're in the middle of nowhere..." She said and looked out the window. Only green grass and a bit of trees. "Well, children, the bus broke down and you guys are gonna have to walk to the destination yourselves" The teacher said witch made most of the class groan. "Oh well, c'mon out you guys!" Zana exclaimed as she threw her pokèballs in the air, her pokèmon popped out right in the middle of the bus, making some people awe when they saw Raina. "Right, we better get moving" Zana said, stood up and walked out of the bus, her pokèmon following.

"Right, maybe some wild pokèmon are out there, just waiting to be captured" Zana said and petted Raina, who stood proudly beside her.

"Thanks. What are friends for anyway, right?" He chucked slightly. Then, he heard an engine stutter, and the bus stopped. The teacher said the bus broke down, and that we had to walk the rest of the way. Of the students who moaned, Rusty was one of them. "Hey, I guess the bright side of this is that we can get some exercise in." He stated. Suddenly, a bunch of Pokemon were brought out. Those were Zana's Pokemon. Once everyone got off the bus, everyone started bringing out their Pokemon, and Rusty did the same. Bolt and Luna cheered. "Yep. Let's get a move on!" Rusty shouted, and started running to the destination, with his Pokemon following.

Last edited:
"Hey! Wait up!" Zana moaned and ran after Rusty, only to be stopped by a Loudred. It screamed and caused Zana and her pokèmon to cover their ears. "Really?! Aright then, Noble Flamethrower! Trik Shadow ball and Raina, I'm counting on you, Iron tail!" Zana said and her pokèmon reacted quickly, well, Raina didn't. She stalled, waiting for Noble and Trik to land their hits before using iron tail. The Loudred fainted. "Thank goodness" Zana said and rolled her eyes before running after Rusty once again, this time watching for more Loudred!

Latia was running to try and catch up to the bus, and slowed when she saw it had broken down. "Oh my Arceus..." She fell over in exhaustion as she reached the group. Her Tailow, Sapphire, went up to Trik and Raina, nudging them softy and gesturing to their trainer who was laying on the floor, gasping for air. "Tailow!!"

Diamond stepped off the bus and into the Wild. The bus's engine was in smoke. Midnight hopped out of Diamond's Arm. He fell onto a Amoongus who released a Poison powder. "Midnight!" Diamond yelled. He ran and quickly grabbed the eevee and ran away until Diamond tripped. The Eevee went rolling until a bright flash of light came from it. Diamond stood up to see nothing but an Umbreon. "Midnight?" Diamond thought. The umbreon approached Diamond and showed him a Scarf. It was a Scarf given to it already. There was a Lunar Ribbon on the ground which was Black and White due to being used. "Whoa!" Diamond gasped in Awe.

"Now that you're evolved maybe we can win in a battle?" Diamond asked. Soon an Tauros came charging at Diamond. In a second the Tauros was in the air with a Purple outline around his body. Diamond turned to see Midnight using Psychic. "Humph. MIdnight use Shadow Ball!" Diamond commanded. The Umbreon shot a shadow ball at the Tauros causing it to faint. "Good Job." Diamond complemented him. Diamond walked over a hill to see Rusty. "Hmm." Diamond thought. He started to walk over to him.

Nate had missed the bus and had used his Zubat to fly him over there but had seen that the bus had broken down. "Well that's a relief, alright Batty bring me down". Nate landed and recalled his Zubat into his pokeball. He looked around and saw a girl on the ground gasping for air. He walked over to her "Uhh, are you okay?" he said while extending his hand to help her up.

She sighed and took his hand, nodding softly. "Yea, I'm good. Just ran after the bus which wasn't smart. Thanks, uhh... I don't know your name. I'm Latia, Izumi Latia." She smiled. Her Eevee, Diamond hesitantly approached the male trainer and nuzzled his leg. "Vee!" Latia chuckled. "Looks like Diamond is fond of you." Starr came over and perched on Nate's shoulder, chirping happily.

Nate smiled "I'm Nate Katakura, nice to meet you!" On his other shoulder Spear, his Weedle, appeared. "Wee-dle" said his Weedle coming closer to Starly, a bit curious about the bird Pokémon that perched itself on its trainer's shoulder. "So, Latia, since we're here, wanna be partners for the class?" he asked with a friendly smile.

Last edited:
Out of breath, Rusty came to a halt, along with his Pokemon. He sat down on the cool asphalt of the road, and took a breather, when he heard a scream. He turned to where it came from, and it was Zana, who had encountered a wild Loudred. He watched in awe as she defeated the Loudred. "Oh, look out! There are wild Pokemon around here!" Rusty shouted to her, chuckling afterwards.