• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: A Summer's Break

Which of the newer Pokemon listed below is your favorite?

• Total voters
Icarus looked around after a Litwick had appeared and said that Violet was in the garden. Eventually, he spotted her. His heart filled with relief.

"Vio! Oh, Vio, there you are. I've been looking all ove-"

"Excuse me sir, but why did you mistaken us for someone else? Can't you tell the difference between other Pokèmon?"

Oh no. "U-uh, I apologized, I really am sorry, I didn't mean to... it's just... you look really, really similar to my son, as does Gold over here. I'm very sorry for causing any trouble, and you need not be mad at me." He apologized, eyes darting in every direction but at Silver.

He backed up from Gold and Silver gradually, tripping over Syvery in the process and falling onto his back. "Sorry, Syv." He said quickly, getting back up with a pinkish blush of embarrassment across his face.

"I sensed your girlfriend earlier. Of course, since I'm a ghost type I can do that." Candlestick said. The Litwick then turned to the injured Sylveon. "Would you like me to get you some help? I think there might be a Chansey in the cafe that has some nursing experience. She'll probably be the best bet, since I don't know where the nurse is." Candlestick said to the Sylveon. Apparently no one had paid attention to her previous rant, she might as well see if she could help.

Hearing a bit of a commotion, Naya perked an ear up, listening intently. Familiar voices sounded not that far away. Quickly, she looked back to Lydia. "I will help you find Freedom later, okay?" Then she ran towards the source of the sound. At the scene in front of her, her blue eyes widened. Freddy and Goldie seemed to be playing some sort of prank on Icarus, and poor Syvery was suffering from a bleeding leg. Stomach knotting up inside her, the Persian rushed over to her. "Oh, my... Are you alright? W-We should get s-something to stop that b-blood flow..." Nausea filled up her entire body as she freaked out and pawed the ground, not able to calm down, not noticing the never-before-seen Litwick also with the group. Although she was confused about the entire... problem?... with the family's not knowing Icarus, she wanted to help Syvery.

Meanwhile, Freedom noticed that the group obviously didn't know him, so how would he know them? Taking his plate, piled high with Pokepuffs and borages, he chose to eat elsewhere. Taking his snack with him, the Butterfree, still walking, headed to the garden once again. It wasn't the large group he noticed, but a Tropius and Leafeon. Having not seen them before, he decided to introduce himself. But, once he was not too far away, he noticed the Tropius was sleeping. So, instead, he chose a spot by a small pond and ate in peace. This was very out-of-character of him, but he simply wanted to eat in peace.

Last edited:
Violet ignored the Litwick and her ear flicked. "Icarus, um, I got to go.." She muttered, went invisible and left. She sighed 'I'm sorry, but this is what you get for leaving us' She thought, running out of the garden. She went to the pool, went uninvisible and started swimming around.

Gold squinted his eyes at the Litwick and used thunderbolt on it, he didn't like it one bit. "Anyway, um, what's your name, Flareon?" He asked, pulling Silver away from Icarus.

Silver huffed and glared at the Litwick. She didn't enjoy him being around.

(Um, to be honest, I REALLY don't like the Litwick that, I'm being serious, not one bit, I dunno, it makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason...)

Candlestick was oblivious to the Jolteon's attack. She was too worried about the Sylveon. "I'll go get that Chansey." Candlestick said. She quickly floated through the wall. She arrived at the cafe and found the Chansey. The Litwick told her what was going on. Chelsea told Candlestick to get the spare first aid kit that she had brought with her that was in her room. Chelsea then took off towards the garden. She arrived there seconds before Candlestick arrived with the first aid kit. "What happened?" she asked the Sylveon as she got out what she needed.

Chihiro sensed something. Something was wrong. She got up, and loosened her choice scarf and headed to the garden. As she looked over, she saw a Sylveon laying on the ground, with blood coming out from her leg. Chihiro was shocked. She ran over to the Sylveon and took of her choice scarf. Not noticing the First aid kit, she proceeded to wrap her scarf around the Sylveon's leg, not caring about the blood stains on her scarf. She would wash it off later. All she cares about was healing the poor Pokemon. She put her paw on the Sylveon's shoulder, and asked her

"What happened to your leg...?!"

"That works too. Good thinking." Chelsea said. She set the bandages back in the kit. Candlestick floated worriedly nearby. 'This vacation is turning into a catastrophe. Just like the last one.' she thought sadly. She hoped the Sylveon would be alright.

"Vio! No, wait!" Icarus tried to run after her, but she vanished.

His ears drooped, and he looked down at the ground. Why did she leave? Did he do something wrong? Icarus sat down, still looking at the ground. He failed to notice Naya's arrival, and paid no attention to Gold asking for his name. His focus now was on Violet. Did... did I do something?... No. I'm getting too worked up over this. She'll be back! Yeah. She will be back. Icarus thought reassuringly to himself, turning to face Syvery - and now Naya and the Leafeon from before. Syvery had a scarf around her leg, the scarf that belonged to the Leafeon. "Sorry Gold. That question will have to wait, unfortunately." Icarus said over his shoulder before walking closer to the group that gathered around the hurt Sylveon.

"Naya! Hi, is... is Syv okay? She got hurt, I'm not entirely sure how, but is she better now?" He asked, the sting of Violet abruptly leaving still present somewhat in his voice.

"Hopefully." Candlestick said barely audible. "I'll do my best. If I need assistance with anything I'll let you know." Chelsea told the Flareon. Candlestick floated sadly a few feet from the Sylveon. 'Why does this kind of thing happen whenever I'm on vacation.' she wailed in her head. She refused to cry in front of the group.

Luna was enjoying herself with a sigh, floating on her back with a smile when suddenly she felt something brush against her leg. "Nice try Aqua. I know it's you down there..." she rolled her eyes.

But there was no response from below...

Looking back at Icarus, Naya's kneading of the ground slowed to a stop, as she was relieved that the wound was being treated. "S-Syvery's leg was bleeding..." she replied, still a bit shaky. "Thank goodness everything's alright... I was worried! It's not like that's anything new, though!" The Persian laughed, eyes closed, thinking back to the scene in room 210. Inwardly shuddering at the thought, Naya struggled to keep her smile wide for a moment.

Last edited:
Chihiro looked up at Icarus. She nodded her head in response. She thought the Sylveon would be okay, but in all honesty, she wasn't sure. Chihiro had never been one to help others in need. She smiled as she used grass whistle, playing a melody to soothe the injured Pokemon.

Syvery finally looked up after having fallen down the tree. She looked around to see a Leafeon, Naya, a Chansey and.. and..
The Sylveon didn't know what to do. A look of fear filled her eyes as she tried to jump up. However, when she landed, she had quickly collapsed back onto the ground. Pain coursed through her leg but she stood up in fear. The scarf fell to reveal that it the bleeding had gotten worse because of her movements. She looked over to the Jolteon and Silver Eevee for a moment. She stared for a moment. She wanted to believe that they were Freddy and Goldie, but she wasn't sure anymore. She let out a whimper and a small sigh of sadness before running, leaving a crescent blood track through the forest.

Syvery collapsed onto the floor of the flowers. Pain spread through her leg just like a raging fire. She sat up quietly before she used moonlight. The lunar light filled the air and Syvery closed her eyes. It had taken her multiple times to heal her leg, leaving her exhausted. She stood up with dry blood on her leg and walked into the building with her head down. She stepped into the pool area, but instead of going to the pool, she went into the public bath. She sat down and cleaned her leg to reveal that the blood had come from her previous scar. Syvery stared at her reflection in the pool as the water rippled lightly.
If that wasn't Freddy and Goldie, how am I supposed to find Vio and Icarus if I can't know it's them?
She felt a ache in her heart. She didn't exactly know what it is, but she felt something similar to it when she had saw the Vulpix earlier. Loneliness.
She sat in the water quietly as she let the heat course through her body. She was worried about Freddy, Vio, and Goldie but what could she do? A lone tear fell to the water as it rippled across the room. Usually it didn't bother her, but this time it was different. She was starting to let other Pokemon get close to her, only to have them being teared away...

Last edited:
"The Litwick told me what she knew. Your Flareon buddy did something that upset his Ninetails girlfriend so she's pulling a prank on him. Personally, I think it's cruel, especially considering you didn't deserve this. I'm so sorry you ended up getting dragged into this." Chelsea told the Sylveon. Meanwhile, Candlestick had gathered some of her teammates to prepare a sweet treat for Icarus, Syvery, Violet, and the kids. Hammy the Pignite and Oak the Bayleaf stood and waited for instructions so that they knew what to do. After a lot of cracking, stirring, baking and frosting, it was finally time to decorate the cakes. They put Mago berries on one, Oran berries on another, Sitrus berries on the third, Custap berries on the fourth, and Tamato berries on the fifth. They waited for the cakes to cool, then wrapped them up. Candlestick placed them in a basket and wrapped the basket up. Oak took it to room 120, along with a note that read: " To the Sylveon, hope you feel better. To the Jolteon and the Eevee, sorry if I made you two uncomfortable, I didn't mean to. To the Flareon and the Ninetails, good luck with your relationship. I hope everything works out for you.
Yours truly,
Candlestick
P.S: The contents of this basket were made by us: Candlestick the Litwick, Hammy the Pignite, and Oak the Bayleef of Team Zander. We hope you enjoy this gift."

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as Syvery got up and ran away, Naya sat down on the grass of the garden, ears drooping. In her pursuit to help and/or heal the Sylveon, she had forgotten about her shyness... somehow. Not able to even glance at the trail of blood before her, the Persian closed her eyes and turned her head, the smell entering her nostrils and making her dizzy. "O-Oh no..." she breathed out. And with that, she fell to the ground, entire face covered by her large paws, unable to take it. Naya wanted to stand tall and run away, much like Syvery had done, but she was shaking too hard and her legs felt like jelly. So, miserable for more reasons than one, she stayed where she was, whimpering very faintly.

Meanwhile, Freedom had finished eating. Leaving his plate on the ground, since the workers will pick it up anyway, the Butterfree got up with the help of his newly-reinvigorated wings, flying high in the sky, searching for a different place to go. "Hmm..." he hummed, surveying the garden. Spotting an even more familiar group of Pokemon than before, he swooped down to greet them, only to be welcome with a less-than-pleasant scene. "Whoa. What happened here?" Freedom asked. Not waiting for an answer, he was quickly off, following the trail of blood. It took him a while, but he eventually found a Sylveon, a scar on her leg. Brow furrowed, the Butterfree was unsure how to approach her, seeing as she seemed to be in some form of distress. So he flew into a low-growing tree, waiting for a time to ask her how she was feeling, making sure she knew of his presence and worried state, head tilted slightly.

Last edited:
Luna didn't think much of it as Aqua had done this MANY times before. "Aqua, I know it's you! The jokes over!" she yelled.

But still no response...

Luna was starting to doubt that this was a mere trick as Aqua would normally surface after being called out. "Aqua...?"

*Coconut was still oblivious to everything as he was still peacefully sleeping in the tall grass, having not moved during his whole nap or noticed the disappearance of the Pokémon that was sleeping next to him. Further more he hadn't noticed the Sylveon that fell out the tree or the crowd that was gathering around her as he was a naturally heavy sleeper and had gotten lost in the comfort of the warm sun and soft tall grass*

*Of course if he was awake he'd be like everyone else, worried and trying to help the injured Pokémon but he wasn't, he was still slumbering and would be for a while unless something woke him up whether it be an attack or a change in weather*

Icarus watched at Syvery ran away, leaving a trail of blood. First Violet, and now her. They both ran away. In a fit of sadness, he drooped his ears and looked at the ground. He would've done other things as well, but Naya collapsing onto the ground snapped him out of it. "Naya, Naya, are you alright?" Icarus asked, rushing to her side.

She was shaking quite violently, and she was whimpering. This scene, the blood-filled scene was too much for her. An idea popped into his head on how to soothe her, but he was unsure if it would really work. It's worth a shot, I don't want anybody else getting hurt, he thought as he walked closer to her. He let his body temperature increase a bit, warming up the area around her to a somewhat comfortable temperature. Using his tail, he stroked her back, shushing her and trying to calm her down. "Everything's fine, Naya. Just calm down, and it'll be okay," he whispered in an attempt to calm her nerves.

Violet left him. Syvery ran away. His two children were gone. If anyone needed consolidation, it was him. However, he wasn't about to let someone else suffer around him. He didn't want anyone to be unhappy, especially if the scene was partially his fault, if not fully. Shrugging aside his own worries momentarily, he set his current goal to making sure his Persian friend was alright. "Naya, everything will be fine..." he whispered once more, still keeping the soothing routine going.

A muffled question entered the Persian's range of hearing as Icarus rushed over to her side. Tensing up for a moment at the light strokes on her back, Naya dared to look up at the Flareon. He was trying to make her feel better, but at the time, some Ibuprofen would've been best. But since she had none, she allowed Icarus to continue the soothing. Looking around her, she noticed that his entire family had gone away without him. They left poor Icarus here, and the first Pokemon he came to was Naya. Why?

Making sure she didn't so much as glance over at the trail in front of her, she sat up, ears still drooping slightly. Her flower crown had fallen off in her nausea wave, and it still rested on the green grass right next to her. She made no move to pick it up. Instead, she nodded at Icarus, turned to face the spot that the family had stood at not too long ago, and put a paw on his back, stroking gently. "I'm so sorry..." she spoke quietly. Not a whisper, but quietly. Naya's voice was a bit raspy; she hated it at the moment, but there was nothing she could do. "I'm so very sorry... For all this... For all that's happened today..." That patch of grass was matted down from the weight of the Ninetails, Jolteon, and Eevee, much like the grass they all stood on would be once they went away. What had happened to the family? This was not a question Naya asked, although she was fairly curious.

She felt miserable. Without her flower crown resting on her head, she felt naked, and the collar wasn't doing anything to help that feeling disappear. One of her only friend's family ditched him, and she couldn't even begin to imagine how Icarus must feel about all this. Naya hated that he came over to her first, that he worried about her enough to set his girlfriend(?) and children aside for the time being. And the word 'hate' is a word she rarely, if ever, uses, since it is rather strong language in her eyes. (Or would that be ears? lol) The Persian wanted nothing more than for everyone to be happy. She'd have to work hard at this, seeing, as of right now, that nothing seemed to be going right for anybody. "I am so terribly sorry..."

Chihiro saw the Sylveon run off, blood leaving a trail. She would go help, but the Sylveon looked horrified, and wanted to be alone. She panicked, wondering what was going to happen. She looked down at the blood, then back at the Sylveon. She was already gone. The other Pokemon seemed terrified too.

She walked over And saw a Persian. The Persian was there when the Sylveon feel out of the tree. The blood must've been to much for her. She looked over to see Icarus trying to comfort her. Icarus didn't look too happy about the situation. She just watched, not wanting to get in anyone's way. Why was everything going wrong?

Candlestick invisibly watched the basket so that no one that the treats weren't meant for would touch it. Oak went to the garden. He saw a trail of blood, a Persian, and a Flareon trying to comfort the Persian. 'The smell of the blood must've been too much for her.' the Bayleef thought. He walked over to the Persian and started to stroke her comfortingly with one of his vines.

Naya could see both a Leafeon and a Bayleef, one of which was patting her back with a vine. He must have seen my little breakdown earlier, she thought, looking over at him, careful not to think about the trail that was now behind her. "Thank you for your concern, sir, but my friend here is in a more dire need of comforting than I," was all she said. No explanation was given to the Bayleef as she turned back to look at Icarus, still stroking his back. I'm sure he doesn't want this to be publicly announced, so I won't be the one to do it. The Persian continued her soothing motion and small ensurances of "everything is okay," "they'll come back," and the like.

Oak removed his vine from the Persian's back and started to rub the Flareon soothingly with a vine. "What happened?" he asked. Hammy the Pignite watched from a distance. He wondered if he should go over and help. Honolulu appeared. Hammy told the Vaporeon what Candlestick had told him about the situation. "Should we tell him?" Honolulu asked Hammy. She gestured to Icarus. The Pignite shrugged.

Syvery had long been out of the bath by now. She watched Icarus and everyone else quietly. She wanted to approach, but how could she do that? Syvery let out a sigh before she instead tried looking around. Everyone there had wanted to help her. She hesitated for a moment before she slowly walked towards them and sat next to Icarus and Naya, her head low.
"In sorry.." Syvery said quietly so only they could hear it. Her ribbons let out a light hum as her soothing aura pulsed from them. Even so, Syvery still was very nervous and frightened. She looked back to the silver Eevee and Jolteon. She shook her head. It had to be them. Something inside of her... Something was smiling when she had remembered a small Eevee had offered its top hat to her. A Jolteon that had helped Icarus throughout one of the hardest times in his life.
Syvery slowly stood up and walked towards them slowly before stopping halfway. They even still had the same colored collars on before.
"Why.. Goldie.. Freddy.. Why are you doing this?" A tear slipped and fell to the ground, turning the soil dark.
"Icarus wanted to surprise you all, waking up early and trying to make you breakfast... but in return you ignore him.. Why...?"
Syvery let out a quiet sob, her ribbon wrapped along her legs. She wiped the tear away before she looked back up, hurt showing in her eyes.

"For shame. I cannot believe you two." Oak said. The Bayleef shook his head at the Jolteon and Eevee. "Maybe we should just let the Flareon and the Sylveon have their pick of the cakes and the rest of you get none. I don't think you deserve them for playing such a cruel prank on him because your mother told you to." He glared at them. Oak continued to rub Icarus soothingly.

Luna came back up coughing and gasping though she didn't look too happy. "AQUA!"

Said Vaporeon sadly poked her head out of the water. "I'm sorry Luna...I guess I overdid it...I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to drown you!" she apologized.

The Gardevoir tried her best to calm down after flaring up, even the water around her appeared to be boiling... "I know you didn't but you know I'm don't take well to scare pranks! I was actually worried about you..." she sighed.

Icarus jumped slightly when he felt something run across his back. It was a vine from a Bayleef, someone he didn't recognize. He was about to tell him to back off, but he recalled Naya's words from just seconds before.

"Thank you for your concern, sir, but my friend here is in a more dire need of comforting than I."

Ah, that would explain it. Icarus thought, though he was slightly confused as to why Naya would redirect the attention to him, despite his efforts to comfort her. The Bayleef continued rubbing his back, and Syvery, who had just approached him, left a soothing aura like she normally did in those situations. Being a Sylveon seemed to have it's benefits, both for Syvery and for others. As Syvery walked over to Gold and Silver, she left the soothing aura behind, lingering on to calm Icarus' nerves. He was still shaken by the fact that both Violet and his children both took off, and when he found them, Violet took off again, and the Jolteon and Eevee weren't even his. The fact that he didn't break down right then and there was a miracle.

Instead of fighting the comfort and redirecting it to either Syvery or Naya, his body simply sat still. Tears threatened to fall from his eyes, but his mind wouldn't allow it. His mind and body were at war with what to do, neither side winning. His body sat still, refusing to let his mind redirect the comfort-fest to another. His mind refused to let any sadness show, or at least any more sadness, in the hopes that those around him would go back to soothing someone else. All throughout the war, Icarus's heart was ignored. His heart just wanted his family back. Please, let this be a prank. All some elaborate prank, his heart cried out, but the body and mind didn't listen.

Back in reality, he kept stroking Naya's back with his tail, even though she was right in the sense that he needed more comforting. She seemed to have recovered, at least slightly, but the war between body and mind left him frozen in a loop. He finally managed to mutter something, something so soft that even he had trouble hearing it. "I'm the one who's sorry."

"I don't know what you're sorry for, but please try to keep it together. Or at least sane." Oak said to the Flareon. He noticed Hammy with a Vaporeon. He used his other vine to gesture for the two to come over and help. Hammy and Honolulu walked up to the small group.

"I'm the one who's sorry."

Icarus's words were barely audible. Naya took a minute to make out what he was saying, but once she did, she looked over at him. Still stroking his back, the Persian spoke softly. "There's no need to be sorry, Icarus. Please don't say that..." Looking back to Oak, Honolulu, and Hammy, Naya's brow furrowed. The poor Flareon most likely didn't want everyone's attention on him, so she mouthed the word 'no' to the group. Hopefully they'd get the message. Turning back to Icarus, brow still furrowed, Naya leaned ever-so-slightly closer to his ear. "They'll be back. I'm sure of it. This was all just a joke. A terrible, terrible joke. They'll be back," she nearly whispered to him, backed up afterward to her original position, and looked over to Syvery. I'm just glad everyone's helping out during this time... Why did this have to happen in the first place?

Honolulu, Oak, and Hammy backed off. "Mimi could probably help if she was here." Oak whispered to the group. Mimi skipped into the garden. Since Candlestick had not told the Espeon about the situation, Honolulu told her what Hammy had been told by Candlestick. "What?! Why haven't you guys told him that?!" Mimi yelled. Realizing what she had just done, she covered her mouth with one of her paws.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aqua and Luna look around to find no one around. None of their friends. "Where is everyone?" the Vaporeon asked.

Luna shrugged. "Probably got caught up in something. Nevermind them for now! Let's just enjoy our time here! And NO more scare pranks!" she warned.

Aqua nodded before diving back underwater and letting Luna relax.

Chihiro walked to the showers to find her choice scarf on the floor covered in blood. She washed it off, and carried it out. She felt a bit sick from witnessing the situation. Not just because of the injuries, but the other pokemon's feelings. She had heard about the cruel prank, and felt sorry for Icarus, and the Persian who was still in shock. She hated seeing others in pain, and so many were. Chihiro wished to be in their spots, to share their pain.

This vacation was turning into a disaster. A disaster for everyone. A tear rolled down Chihiro's cheek, as she looked at the other Pokemon. Her leaf drifted down over her eye as she started walking back to her room. She wanted to help everyone, but sometimes, she couldn't help everyone. Nobody is perfect, is what she was told, and that was true, but imperfect...that's what this was coming to. If only miracles were true. If only everyone could get along again, without tears, or cruel jokes, or any mistakes. If she could contribute, she would. But Chihiro collapsed on her bed, crying. She felt weak. Hopeless. Lonely.

Freedom, after watching the Sylveon run off, decided that he was going to be of no assistance, so he flew off to find something new to do. Flying through some rooms, walking through others, the Butterfree eventually wound up in the beach room. He could see a Gardevoir enjoying the sun alone, unless someone was in the water with her. Now on his feet, he walked over to the familiar Gardevoir, still a bit shaky from being so inexperienced in this alien mode of transportation. "Hi," he simply said, sitting in a seat next to her. "Name's Freedom, sadly. Have we met?" Looking down into the water, he could've sworn he could see the shape of a Pokemon, but it blended in with the water's color so well, he could not be positive. Taking the hood off his head, since he had put it on during his exploration, Freedom's right antennae got stuck, pulled back with the hood, and sprung back up into its usual position. Perks of being a Butterfree. He huffed, wishing he could stop its motion with his hands. He could not, since that's all he had- hands. No arms. Again, perks.

Last edited:
Luna looked up and smiled. "I don't believe we have. My name is Luna." she said as she lifted the bug type out of the water with Psychic. "May I help you? Are you looking for something? Are you looking for Aqua?" she asked.

Meanwhile, Aqua was looming nearby underwater, swimming about on her own. Perhaps Luna might join her but then again, she wasn't the best swimmer while under the water. Oh well.

"Nice ta meetcha, Luna!"

"Oh, no, I'm not looking for anyone," Freedom replied, rather sadly. He wished that he was, but he already knew where his group or friends(?) were- the garden- and that's where all his time has been spent. "I'm just looking for a little something different, y'know? I've only been in here once, and that was to save some Pokes from drowning, so..." he trailed off, awkwardly. The water rippled a bit more that usual in one specific area of the ocean(?), which proved the Butterfree's earlier suspicions: there was someone in the water. There had to be, right?

"You not one for swimming?"

Luna sighed. "I don't mind the water really. Though I do have a marine biologist as a trainer so I guess the ability to swim would be a necessity. I'm not as good as my trainer but atleast I know the basics." she paused, reading the bug type's mind. "My teammate, Aqua, is here with me."

Forrest finished his breakfast. He headed for the beach. The Treecko walked along the shore for a bit. Forrest spotted a Gardevoir and a Butterfree. He waved at them.

Icarus flinched at the sound of yelling behind him. He wanted to turn to face it, to ask what it was about, but not only could he not move, but he could figure out what it was about by listening.

"What?! Why haven't you guys told him that?!"

One of Icarus' ears raised in interest. Told who what? What was being kept a secret? Who is the him that the voice referred to? Icarus assumed the aforementioned 'him' was none other than himself. That being said, he couldn't put his paw on what exactly was being hidden from him, aside from his family. It didn't exactly help that his mind vs. body war was rendering him unable to think properly for more than a couple of seconds at a time. Simply sitting still, Icarus waited for his focus to return to him, cherishing each moment of comfort that he was receiving.

"I guess I got his attention. Should I tell him?" Mimi said after she had noticed Icarus' ear perk up with interest. There was a moment of silence from the rest of the group. Then Honolulu slowly nodded. Mimi walked until she was in front of the Flareon. Then the Espeon turned to face him. She cleared her throat. "You did something to upset your Ninetails girlfriend. She's playing a prank on you and the kids are in on it." Mimi told him.