• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Humans High School Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, Totodile boy who had whispered about his drawing was back. Skittish, just like the cat that he was, Cyril stopped in his tracks. He had almost been to the ELA door when he and his two pals caught his eye. His name was Lucas, he remembered, right? Cyril's expression deadpan and nonchalant, he resisted the urge to slink away, and rather threw open the door to the room.

Jax blinks as the girl left quickly after only introducing herself. He looked around, making sure no one saw the Zangoose boy's smoke or coughing fit or anything to get him in trouble for smoking on school grounds. He checked his phone, and quickly gathered his books for ELA. Shutting the locker and coughing once more, he made his way to the class.

Walking in, he took a small second to pause and look for a seat and decided on the window seat eat in the far right corner of the room. There, he dropped hi is bag and put his hood over his head and laid down.

Lucas went into the classroom, where ELA was, as he took a seat in the front row. He sat in the farthest left seat, as he got out his book, pencil, and his notebook.

He waited patiently in his seat, as he drew some more Pokémon in his notebook. He thought to himself, "Well, let's see what ELA has in store for us. Hopefully I won't have to memorize the Unown language... man that was a pain."

( WOW. )

Violet walked into the ELA classroom, and sat at the back, nearest the door. She wondered who would be smart enough to find that useless writing of hers. She looked around, and then took another page from her desk. It had a little bit of fire, Violet noticed. She smiled. And then she started making an origami. She made an okay fox, though it was white, not orange. She played with it for a little while, before dropping it on her desk and waiting.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine and dandy. What about this one?" Cyril asked, trying to help Sparky to his feet, but falling down after a pulse of electric static ran up his arm. He fell on the ground, paralyzed.

She stared at the door, staring at a small group of trainers. She didn't dare let anyone see her looking, it wasn't part of her nature. She looked back at the fox, staring at the small black stain the fire left on the paper. She brought out a stick, and touched it with it. The fire was too strong, and burned the whole origami. She stared at the broken remains of the paper, eager to practice more or she'd burn down the whole school.

Character Sheet:

Full Name: Hikari

Birthday: January 17

Pokemon Species Of?: Eevee (Shiny)

Appearance: White wavy hair, side bangs, Silver Ears (Like Eevee’s), Bushy, silver, tail (Like Eevee’s), Pale blue eyes, White skater dress with quarter length sleeves, Personality: Timid, Kawaii, strong minded

Power(s): Swift and Attract

Favorite Subject?: Art

Classes

Period 1-Math

Period 2-ELA (Language Arts)

Period 3-Gym (Lunch is After This Class)

Period 4-Science

Period 5-Art

Period 6-Social Studies
/////////////////////////////////////
Hikari was walking through the halls. She felt nervous like always, fearing that everyone around her was judging her. She never really liked the fact that she was shiny for she really stood out among the rest of the Eevees. Hikari was about to walk into the classroom but a pile of other poke humans stood in her way. "Uh, is everyone alright" Hikari asked nervously, clutching to her books.

Sparky finally got up and Saw EV. "Oh, hi EV. EV did the bell ring for class, because I don't want to be late." Sparky asked EV.

Last edited:
Full Name: Daruo Delo
Birthday: October 8
Pokemon Species : Gallade
Appearance: DO NOT POST UNSOURCED ART THAT IS NOT YOURS. Describe your characters.
Personality Helpful ,Smart ,Caring
Power(s): can move things with mind also is a third degree in black belt
Favorite Subject?: Gym and Math
Classes

Period 1-Math

Period 2-ELA (Language Arts)

Period 3-Gym (Lunch is After This Class)

Period 4-Science

Period 5-Art

Period 6-Social Studies

Lucas continued to draw in his notebook, as he drew some interesting Pokémon on the next page. He drew what appeared to be an eagle, as its wings appeared to be small, while the feathers were in an intricate pattern.

Its tail had been partially covered by his feathery body, as it looked like a unique symbol. Its body appeared small and baby like, as even the beak was rather tiny, yet sharp.

He looked around, as he noticed that the teacher wasn't here yet. He still continued to draw, as he drew some orbs around the Pokémon. He smiled to himself, as he drew some sparks from the orbs, while he waited for the teacher to come.

"should I teleport i am not sure" Daruo to him self while at the front of the school "ill teleport" accidentally teleports on top of
lucas

Hikari, nervous to do anything looked over at the boy drawing she walked over to him and quietly looked over his shoulder, "Wow! That's so pretty!" The little girl with white hair said in awe of the beautiful drawing.

floating and looking at Lucas's drawing "wow its awesome I love it' giving Lucas a thumbs up "and don't mind the sword heh" looking at the girl "your Hikari arn't you." smiling

(OOC: I am truly sorry for any inconvenience, but I am going to have to drop out of this rp. There is a lot of stuff that I missed, and I'm not one for having to read everything before posting.)

BIC: When the bell rang, signifying the end of the first period, Winter had collected her things sprawled about on the desk, and left the classroom, just as everyone else had. However, as she was leaving, she teacher had called her back in, telling her that her mother was on the line (I hope you don't mind this, @Aloha Ninetales ). "Winter, I'm outside waiting for you. You have your check-up with Dr. Klein, remember?" Her mother said to her. "Oh yeah, right. Thanks, mom. I'll meet you outside." Winter responded, handing the phone back to the teacher. She walked through the halls, and out the main entrance of the school, where her mother was waiting for her. With that, they were off to the teen's hospital for Winter's check-up, and to return to school the next day (maybe).

(OOC: And with that, I bid farewell, adios, adieu, auf wiedersehen, au revoir, and goodbye to all those still in this rp. Make it a good one! :))

Character Sheet:
Full Name: Lightning Voltica Pikatail
Birthday: 13/12/2001
Pokemon Species Of?: Pikachu
Appearance: Pikachu Tail, Pikachu Ears, Brown Ponytail with Yellow Strand, Yellow Shirt with Lightning Bolt, Gold Skirt with Brown Tips, Glasses
Personality: Nerdy, Shy, Brave, Clumsy, Creative
Power(s): Can Control the Weather, Thunderbolt and Iron Tail
Favorite Subject?: Science
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lighting was getting ready for school, struggling to get all her textbooks. "Oh no! I'm going to be late! Why do i have to carry so many textbooks? Ow! Dropped one on my foot!!" When Lightning finally got to school, She went into her locker and got a special bracelet from her bag. Lightning took the elevator up to the level her class was. She had no idea where everything was but she new where the first class was. She was walking in the class but she fell over into class and her books all fell out. Everyone gasped, but she was knew, so she had no friends yet. She slowly got up and picked up her textbooks, and with a bruise on her leg, she slowly walked to her seat. She st down and brushed off dust from her tail. "I just fell over on the first day of school! Why do i have to be so clumsy!! But where's the teacher?" Lightning thought." I hope i don't embarrass myself anymore..."

Last edited:
hearing the sound teleports to lighting and daruo asks "are you ok Lighting" blushing a bit while hovering above lighting

Violet sped to her. "You OK?" Her eyes glinted with a sort of concern. "Huh, are you new?" Then she raised her hands and blushed. "I-I mean.." she muttered.

Violet cocked her head. "I'm Violet. I've only been here for two years," And i still don't know how everything works..She wanted to say, but she bit her lip. "Well, nice to meet you, Lightning, i hope we get along great." She bowed and sped back to her seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.