• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Humans High School Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventually, the teacher did arrive, looking the part of a Gardevoir. As she got herself situated, she said they were going to do an activity called an ice breaker. The teacher then introduced herself as Ms. Clover. Ooh, that's a nice name. Winter thought to herself. From what she could tell, the ice breaker activity was where you had to state your name, your age, what species of Pokemon you were associated with, and an interesting fact about you, or something you like. Winter was about to go up after the "math twins", she liked to call them, had gone up, when a guy in blue resembling that of a Wobbofett had gone up before her, doing his ice breaker. She listened to what he had to say, and she silently giggled a bit as he mentioned the sentient tail. Then, she almost broke out laughing as the tail itself started to speak, but she managed to keep her cool. (Haha! Puns!! xD)

Once he finished, Winter stood up so she could do her ice breaker. "Hi, everyone!" She cheerfully began. "My name is Winter. I'm 15 years of age, and I'm a Glaceon, as you can all see." She said, before laughing a one-breath laugh as she said that. "Um, I like to play the flute, and I can change the temperature around me." She said happily, as she sat back down. She decided to say both of those things about her, as she usually has trouble picking one thing over another.

Evelyn stood up. "Hi... I'm Evelyn or EV for short. I'm 14 and I'm an Eevee. I like to paint and draw" She said shyly then sat back down

Ana stood up. "My name is Ana Tate. I am 18 years old. I am a Zoroark pokehuman, and I am currently learning martial arts." she said. Ana subtly nudged Athena. Athena sighed and stood up. "My name is Athena Shao. I'm 17 years old. I am a Luxray pokehuman, and I like books by Rick Riordan." she said. The Luxray girl sat back down. Ana sat back down as well.

"I'll go next!" Sparky said, the tiny Pikachu trying to climb on the teachers desk. Ok I made it up. "I'm Sparky Grace, a Pikachu poke human but I'm not very graceful. I'm 15 and I take art because l like to draw and I want to be the best at drawing. My power is super speed but I'm not so good at it because I run into a lot of things." Sparky said not mentioning that she uses double team. Then she slipped on a paper on the teachers desk because of how light she is, she fell on the floor "Ow" Then she returned to her desk.

Last edited:
( Rick Riordan books! I love those. ;3 )

Violet stared at the Athena girl, and stood up reluctantly. "I'm Violet Valencia, or Via, for short. I'm fourteen years old, and am a Delphox pokehuman. I love reading, specifically fiction and Riordan's books." She lowered her head on her desk and read surprisingly fast.

Character Sheet:
Full Name: Jax Gann White
Birthday: 8/31/98
Pokemon Species Of?: Zangoose
Appearance: Caucasian; Jax has snow white hair with red streaks through it, wears a red zip up hoodie and a white v neck. Dark blue jeans and wears red and white converse.
Personality: Typically quiet and comes off as a bit of a prick if you don't know him, but truthfully is a caring and loving guy who just doesn't know how to show it.
Power(s): Unnatural Strength
Favorite Subject?: History

Jax slowly stood up from the back of the room and removed his ear buds. "I'm Jax. I'm 18. Zangoose Pokehuman.. I enjoy listening to music, playing music, and exercising.." He said in an almost hushed voice, obviously slightly shy and not very enthusiastic. He placed his ear buds back in and closed his eyes, stuffing his hands in his worn out red jacket.

OOC:Completely forgot about this RP. Whoops.
Full Name: Glacia Poppy Icerland
Birthday:01/01/01
Pokemon Species Of?: Froslass (I am starting to love this Pokemon, and I don't know why)
Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/1018483 (Froslass/#1018483 - Zerochan)
Personality: Coy, Quiet, Timid, Rather Dead-Pan at times.
Power(s): Cryokinesis Or Ice Manipulation
Favorite Subject?:Math (I am going to be in art)

Most Pokehumans didn't notice Glacia come in. In fact most Pokehumans didn't notice her at all. She is very quiet and hardly ever spoke unless she absolutely had to. but had to do this ice breaker. She stood up and walked to the front of the classroom slowly. "Hel...Hello. I am Glacia, I am 15 years old. I amd a Frolass and My favorite thing to do is iceskating and making art. Glacia then quietly sat back don hoping she didn't make a fool of herself.

Lucas hesitantly stood up after Galicia went, as he felt a little awkward at first. He said while sweat came from his face, "Uhh.. h- hi, my name is Lucas Eduard, I'm t- thirteen years old, and I'm a Totodile... Well as you can all s- see, I'm really s- shy here, and well... I like to write here and my power is being able to slightly control w- wa- water."

He sat down the second he finished talking, as he was very anxious. Sweat rushed down his face like a flash flood, as he tried to look normal. He quietly took a deep breath, as he tried to not draw so much attention to himself.

She was tapping her tune on the table, mumbling things. She looked up at all the others there, and shrugged. She'd been alone back then, she'd be alone again. She swiveled to snatch a piece of paper under her desk. She pulled out a pen and wrote, 'What happens next?'. Violet stared at it, before putting it back in her desk. Yes, she loved to do random things like this.

(And i just commented for no absolute reason.)

Full Name: Cyril Dakota
Birthday: August 20th
Pokemon Species Of?: Espeon
Appearance: At 5'10'', he's pretty thin and wiry. Magenta hair covers most of his neck, with the slightest cowlick curling across his forehead and two magenta sideburns. Fuzzy pink ears stick out atop his head, while an equally fuzzy tail curves around his left leg when he's flustered. With narrowed amethyst eyes and a challenging smirk, he wears a fairly girly sweater top, magenta like his hair, with a red gem in the center, and that exposes both of his shoulders.
Personality: Despite his feminine appearance, words can't shake him. Coming off as cocky, he knows how to turn a situation in his favor, though it's clear that he's more interested in having a good time than actually learning. Still, he can become a tad bit insecure of his abilities, as he couldn't throw a punch in a fight if he tried. (Am I allowed to make him flirtatious, like that's just how he is?)
Power(s): Weak telekinesis, i.e., rolling a pencil across a desk
Favorite Subject?: Art class, even though he's goddawful at it
---
The chime of the bell overhead was definitely not a good sign. First period was math, so he heard, though even as the bell announced him late, his laid-back pace didn't speed up a bit. If he were tardy on the first day, so be it. He wouldn't tarnish the confidence in the way he walked just to get himself to class faster, so slowly, he sauntered on until he neared the door he was looking for.

Without hesitation, he tugged on the door handle in stepped inside, judging from the last boy who spoke, they were doing some sort of "get to know you" spiel. Copying the template for what to say, he snapped once, pointing toward to ceiling with a finger fun gesture.

"Hiya. M'name's Cyril. I'm seventeen, and like to sew my own clothes." He pulled at the loose slack of his girly sweater for emphasis, hearing a few stifled chuckles as he took a seat nearest the window.

(OOC: @Slemmandre Ooh, my character has a bone to pick with you! xD)

As a boy looking like an Espeon walked into the classroom, clearly late, Winter nearly rolled her eyes. Really, dude? I really hope he isn't normally like this. She thought to herself. She really did not like delinquent students, such as the kind depicted by the Espeon boy, and the thought of this kid being one of them just...it was a little pet peeve of hers. She doesn't like the thought of students not trying to get to class on time, not doing their work, and not caring about it. She fears that students like them will fail, and never graduate, or worse. Also, she thought their behavior and attitudes were obtrusive, and rude - perhaps a bit too laid back, at least up to the point where they literally have no cares and no worries, including those associated with school.

Jax tapped his foot lightly to the music he was listening to. The only music he listens to; rock. Whether it's classic rock, soft rock, or metal he loves all rock music. He pulled out a sheet of paper from his bag, and wrote his name at the top corner. He was glad this was his last year in high school. Jax looked forward to college where you can pursue your dreams instead of being forced to take ridiculous classes that, some, you'll never find useful in your lifetime. His long white hair fell over his eyes and with an scuff, he pushed it to the side.

His eyes wandered around the room, not entirely seeing anyone interesting yet. When it came to friends or females, he was slightly picky on who he talked to. He hates preppy kids and those who think they're know it alls. He switched songs on his phone, an old classic by The Rolling Stones beginning to play. With a smile, he leaned back, closed his eyes, and enjoyed the music.

Cyril didn't really like the look that the Glaceon was giving him, or the fact that he might've been the last person to do the icebreaker. He felt their eyes boring into his back as he sat in the front row. It probably wasn't his smartest idea, but it did put him closer to the window. His expression was nonchalant, but his heart was pounding.

Trying but failing to ignore what he feared were stares from the other classmates, he pulled out a spiral and pencil, doodling an Aggron in the margins. Bah, the thing looked horrible anyways. He scratched it out, while his tail tentatively tugged at his left ankle. He didn't normally act this strange, but the tension in the room was really getting to him. Externally though, minus the tail, he looked as lax as always, cocky from the wrong angle.

Lucas kept his eyes straight down at his notebook, as he flipped a page and started to draw some Pokémon. He drew some interesting Pokémon, as he drew what appeared to be a bird that had some fluffy feathers on its body.

Its beak looked rather small, as its wings stood out, while the body was smooth and filled with fine details. He continued to draw the Pokémon, as he stayed slient, while his pencil moved swiftly.

Lucas still stayed slient, as he continued to draw his Pokémon in his notebook. His tail wagged around, as he was sweating so much.

He took out a washcloth from his bag, as he wiped the sweat from his face. He continued to draw in his notebook, as he waited for the teacher to continue on.

Glacia did her normal routine when at school. She put her earbuds in and ignored everyone. She wasn't rude, just very very shy. She noticed a Pikachu Drawing well, A Pichu, A Pikachu, and Raichu. She took out her earbuds and leaned over near him and Whispered"Hey, I really like your drawing. She smiled "I wish I could draw like that. I am probably the worst artist in the entire world. I can't even draw a stick figure straight." Glacia Laughed a little "I'm Glacia, Your Sparky Right?"

Lucas still drew, as he was focused on a lot of details. One picture had shown the bird with its feathers on her wings, as he drew another that seemed to look angry. Its body was in flames, as the flames seemed to look tiny, and they were mainly on the upper body and wings. He still waited for the teacher, as he thought to himself, "Well if we aren't gonna do some math, then at least I'll be working on art."

Lucas looked at him as he said, "N- no... this is something else, but p- people keep saying it's Moltres." He still continued to draw the Pokémon on the second page, as he put a lot of detail into the flames on its body. He asked Sparky while he scratched the red spike on his head, "Who and what is Moltres?"

He thought to himself while he continued to draw, "Should I really tell him or not.. people might think I'm silly for trying to draw something that practically doesn't exist since it's not known."

"A moltres looks like this" points and the flame Pokemon.

Admin edit: DO NOT POST ART THAT IS NOT YOURS OR THAT WAS NOT SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR YOU IN THE RP FORUMS.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Montres is a really cool Fire type Pokemon. They are part of one of the three legendary bird Pokemon." Evelyn explained. "Hey, anyone else wonder if there is possibly a Moltres Pokehuman or is it just a myth?"

(OOC: Funny enough it's a Pokémon that no one knows about... Someone here does know it though, but I'm not saying who. ;))

BIC:
Lucas still continued to draw the Pokémon, as he smiled to himself as soon as he was finished. He blew the tiny smoke that emitted from the tiny graphite tip on his pencil, as he wondered why the teacher was so slow.

He thought to himself, "Man, she is like going at an Aggron's pace. Well, maybe I might be able to draw something else while she is trying to get ready still."

Jax looked up, seeing the students in the seats in front of him beginning to stand. "Oh". He said to himself. He crumbled up the paper and flicked it to the floor as he threw his backpack straps over his shoulders and made his way out the class, squeezing past the other students without even a hello.

He made his way to his locker, putting away his math material and put his hood over his head leaving the locker door open. Quickly, Jax dug towards the back of the locker and pulled out a cigarette. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his lighter which had artwork of Celebi and Victini on it.

Without hesitation he lit the cigarette and took a nice long hit, releasing himself from the stress of the day.

Not expecting any one to talk to him, his eyes got wide as he choked on the smoke quickly having a small coughing fit before slamming the locker shut and leaning against it. He quickly looked over at who startled him. "Uh." He began as he still lightly coughed." Yeah. I'm Jax " He responded, trying his hardest to catch his breath. "You are?"

Cyril tensed. The Totodile boy had mentioned an Aggron. Had he seen the poor drawing over his shoulder? Whether he did or didn't, Cyril didn't have time to dwell on it, as the bell rang not long after. With his naturally slow pace, he might've been the last to leave the classroom if not for a few stragglers. Hands gravitating towards his jean pockets, more for his own comfort than anything, he sauntered his usual gait down the hallway, whistling as he double-checked his crumpled-up schedule. ELA? That he could deal with. Sure, he wasn't the best, but the complexity of language and metaphors and whatnot were interesting to him.

He wouldn't be late this time around, he didn't really have anywhere else to go save for the classroom.

Sparky super speeds th her elective then hits the door again.

(Poor Pikachu)
image.png

Edit: Now my Pikachu is a girl

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Ana and Athena packed their things. They stood up and walked out of the classroom. Ana and Athena both had ELA next. Athena muttered under her breath about what might happen if she heard another "thy", thou" or "thee". Ana sighed. They headed for their lockers. Once they got what they needed, they headed to class.

Lucas was at his locker already, as he placed his math book inside and grabbed his book for the next period. He placed it in his bag, as it was a little thick, while the book shined literature to his eyes. He closed his locker and resettled the combination as soon as he was done.

He shyly walked with Ana and Athena, as he thought to himself, "ELA, our next period... well time to learn some more language I guess. At least my writing is better than my talking."

Status
Not open for further replies.