• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neko High/World

Omega managed to say 1 word." Apocalypse!" He said as his body still writhed around. He managed telepathy." Paradoxes will mean I never met you guys." He lost consciousness then but still moved around with his skin boiling.

It's okay, i'm always feeling stupid)
*For some reason Mort is where Ben and Isis are* *Logic*
Mort looked in confusing at the two kids about his age climb onto a blue dinosaur. He ran out of his hiding spot. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" He hissed, "And what the heck is this Daga dinosaur thing?" Asked Mort.

Ben mouth curled into a snarl "Well were not letting you stay like this!" He said and Isis grabbed Omega with her tail and jumped into the air and summoned a portal. Once they travelled through the portal, Isis set Omega down "We'll never forget you, but now, you don't know us, hopefully you'll meet us, again, I swear, I'll protect you with my life, now, farewell" She said and turned into Flygon and flew onto a nearby tree. Nobody saw her, that was good. "No matter how far we seem, we'll always be near" He said, not realising that they also brought another boy with them *Mort*, who still remembers everything, but not seeing Dialga/Flygon/Isis or Ben.

"Oh, so you think you can make me forget everything? Well you can't." Said Mort, glaring up at the two kids with his tail high and swishing, and his ears laid back on his head. (My cat does come out of nowhere) "I feel like you're gonna destroy the world or something on that Daga dinosaur, and i'm not gonna let that happen." Said Mort bravely, not knowing what he was dealing with. (Mort logic.)

Flapping her Flygon wings, Isis launched in the air and flew onto another tree, Ben clutching on for dear life. She saw that Omega's boiled skin was back to normal and everything, and that made her happy. He was in front of the school he attended in this time. "Also, it's Dialga, if you know pokèmon" Ben shouted through the leaves in his glitchy voice.

Omega felt a strange sensation wash over him." Where am I?" He looked around. The school! But he felt that something was missing. He looked around and tried to speak to Ginshando. It failed and Vingfand came to him." My lord you released him and have had your memory erased. I shall show you your room my lord." The daemon stood up and Omega held his arm as he appeared in his room. Hours later he knew everything but the 2 kids." Who were they Vingfand?" He asked the daemon." My lord you must work that out yourself. I serve to the remembered my lord." The daemon left Omega thinking.

"Fly!" Isis called ad flew onto another tree quickly, earning some 'huhs?' from the kids below them. "Ok so whats the plan?" Ben asked. "Easy, we catch him alone, He won't remember, but that's good, we'll start off fresh" Isis said. "So we just swoop in out of nowhere and say hi?" Ben asked, almost laughing at his own explanation. "Yeah".

But what they didn't know was that Mort had clutched onto the Dialga, Mort used his powers of stealth to follow them the whole way. tree branches kept hitting him in the face, but Mort stayed quiet. wanting to scream, "YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH YOUR EVIL PLANS BECAUSE I, MORT MCNELLIS IS GONNA STOP YOU!"

Omega saw the 2 kids in the trees and teleported them infront of him." Why did I see you in my dream world? I feel like I know you!" He said in a more aggressive tone than he had wanted to. He sighed and turned around." Vingfand says I have to find out for myself but the daemons right."

"Really?! You can't just teleported a dead boy and a Flygon in the middle of a big-- oops" Be stopped when he saw all eyes on the two. "Fly, Fly Gone!" He said, kinda making a pun. With that, Isis spread her Flygon wings, grabbed Omega with her tail, and shot into the sky, and within minutes, they were out of sight. Landing by Omega's home, Isis too a deep breath "Your Omega, We're aren't telling you who we are, you have to find out, by yourself" Isis said.

"I'M NOT DEAD YOU-YOU" Mort fell of, he grabbed a tree branch just in time and climbed up the tree, staring in anger at the Flygon flying away. "I WILL BE BACK!" He shouted, jumping tree to tree ninja style.

Omega made the-.- face at the 2." Yeah I think I know that!" He said as he go in a chocolate bar on the floor." I don't want it you can have it." He said as he chucked it in the air. He stood up and yawned.
( if you take the chocolate bar he remembers you because of his choice to be nice.)

(Lol, also, Ben was the dead boy, not ninja Mort)

Isis grabbed the chocolate in her mouth "Thanks!" Ben said and took it from Isis, who was in a sitting position. She made the :3 face and Ben made the -.- face at her. "Really? For a chocolate ba- where did you get that?" Be asked, Isis randomly pulled out a red exclamation sign and stared bouncing the dot up and down with the now i without a dot, if that even made sense.

Omega blinked and he remembered them." Isis and Ben! Oh god I'm not dead and neither are you. I didn't hurt you did I?" He asked as he began to cry." How did you stop it? I was about to incinerate." He looked at his hands." I a almost killed everyone!" He shouted through the tears.

Isis frowned and tackled Omega "It's ok, you were unconscious, and I took you back in time Remember? Dialga? Eevee? Sylveon? The forms I showed you? Yep!" She said and hugged him. Ben sighed as his one ear drooped "you didn't hurt anyone, I promise" He said and walked over to Isis and Omega.

Oh XD, wait. Well, R.I.P Ben)
Mort finally caught up to them, he was furious. He said something like, "YOU-YOU-NO-DESTROY.-YOU-NO-DESTROY-WORLD-NO!" He shouted as he punched the Flygon girl in the face.

He missed totally, And with a growl, Isis had a tight grip on Mort's t-shirt as his feet was far away from ground. "Why you little--" Isis growled and launched into the sky, spinning and hopefully making Mort get dizzy. Flying over the clouds, Isis stopped spinning and held Mort by the arms under her. "So tell me, what are you gonna do now?" She asked

Omega teleported infront of Mike and hit him." Naughty boy I think you deserve time out in the dream world. You like it!" He laughed as he created the dream world and locked the boy in his room." Now watch all the pain and suffering in your life...when you think you learned your lesson just shout. I hear everything in the dream world." He laughed as he turned back to Isis." You ok?"
( he's using the teleportation to stay in the sky)

"So you really are gonna kill someone?" Said Mort, just then Mort appeared in a room, it was a weird room thought Mort, and he had a uneasy feeling. But the feeling of anger took over him. "ARE. YOU. FREAKING. KIDDING ME!" Mort shouted at the top of his lungs, ignoring everything that was going around him in the room. "I HOPE YOU CAN HEAR THIS!" Mort shouted, then cursed as much as he could to Mr. Butt as he punched to air, (I shall not write what he said, for then I would probably get banned.)

(Ok!)

Isis rubbed her nose "Yeah! Now bring him back! I wanna teach him not to mess with a girl that can turn into any pokèmon by myself!' Isis exclaimed and flew under Omega and ser him on her back. "Um, we kinda just left Ben alone- Oh god!" Isis screamed and Dived down as fast as she could, but Ben was nowhere in sight. "Ben? Please not this again, come out!" Isis called, but everybody else (except for Ben) Only heard static.

Omega looked into the room." Mort Isis wants you good luck." He pulled the boy out of the room and threw him to the floor." Where's Ben?" Omega tried to ask Isis but the static was really annoying. He used the telepathy to talk to Ben." Bro where are you?"

Ben said nothing, he just replied back in static, witch sounded faded. "What?! No!" Isis said in static again before she grabbed Omega with her tail and out him down. "Right, now for you, I'll hold that thought" Isis said and grabbed Mort with her tail in a gentle yet strong grip.

Ben whimpered again, his blood tears surrounding him in a pool of blood. His hands were fading, and so we're his feet, possibly from coming back in time, it was probebly after traveling back in time, he's not a glitch yet.

Isis whimpered at dopped Mort "I'll take you back, just don't leave..." She said as tears ran down her face. She turned into Pikachu and sat down, a pool of tears surrounding her.

"Wait, but why would I help you?" Pondered Mort. "Meh, guess I will. I think I saw him like, travel back in time or something, there was a lot of blood. A LOT of it." Said Mort, giving Isis the "Aren't-I-Awesome?" Face he had.

Omega laughed." Dream world alters time and space I can fix this now!" He opened a gap in the world and entered dream world. He ran into Ben's room and began to change history. This might kill him or just make him unconcious but it was worth the try. He yelled as pain seared through his body. He finished changing history. He ran to Ben and Isis and fell unconscious.

"I think that guy just died." Said Mort, staring at Omega's unconscious body and poked it with his finger. "I thought he was kinda mean." Continued Mort, now poking the body with a stick.

(XD really Mort!?)
Isis looked up "He's fading..." She said and stood up. Ben finally appeared out from the computer, his bloody tears still flowing and his body looking ghostly. Isis ran to Ben and hugged him "Don't go!" She yelled. "Sorry, Omega changed history, witch means that I never met you, and you never got killed, soon, you'll also fade back to your dreading family, with no memory about anyone" He said closing his eyes and clutching the Pikachu."Bye" Ben said and vanished completely, leading to Isis falling, face first. "No! Ben!" Isis screamed and turned in Neko, tears streaming down her face. "No..." She mumbled

(I almost cried XD)

Omega woke at the moment Ben disappeard." Isis I can get him from the dream world people who aren't remembered go there but I can pull people out of the dream world. I just need to do something." He grabbed the stick and hit Mort with it." That's for poking me!" And then he passed the stick back to Mort and held his arm out." And this is for staying to help."

Isis turned and bounced at Mort hugging him. "He's gone...forever" She said and cried into Mort's chest.

Ben woke up and looked down at his bed, there was a scale next to him, it was a Flygon's tail scale (The one at the tip of the tail). He blinked and then suddenly heard loud music "Another party, good god, really parents?" Ben mumbled and grabbed his DS and started playing Major as Mask, again. Something felt like it was missing, crying for him to remember it, or more detailed, her.

"Ow." Said Mort as Omega hit him and he shook his hand when Omega held it out. And when Isis cried into his chest, he still hugged her. Not because he liked her, because he liked hugs. "And I thought you guys were gonna destroy the world." Said Mort,

Isis sniffled and broke free form the hug lIm getting him back, you can follow if you want" Isis said and turned into Flygon...but one of her tail scales was missing. Shaking her head, she launched into the air and started flying towards Ben's house, witch wasn't to far.

Ben looked down at the dragon scale and frowned. For the first time he switched off his DS without saving and picked up the scale. Then his father pulled him our from the window, and started running towards the pool. "W-Wait!" Ben cried as he clutched the scale.

Screaming, Isis finally made it to Ben's house, only to see him get thrown into the pool. "What should I do? Let him down, or save him?" She thought and picked the second option. Flying down super fast, she grabbed Ben and flew out of the pool. He was shocked and terrified as he was held by the Flygon.

Omega cursed and summoned Vingfand." Soul swap now!" He ordered and the daemon stuttered." My lord you can't soul swap it will kill you and possibly everyone on this planet." Omega stares at the daemon and hissed." Soul swap mine or I'll use yours. You do still have a soul!" He said as he put down the rose on the floor. He planted it and said." The psycho's rose dooms all it follows but life in return can be reborn."

Isis saw what Omega was doing and flew down. "What are you doing?" She asked, Ben looking even more terrified. "W-Who are you?" He asked skittishly and Isis smiled down at him, her eyes brimming with tears "Your childhood friend, who you will never remember, Isis" She said and a small hint of recognition flickered in Ben's eyes, but as soon as it came, it faded.

"Hey Ben!" Mort said cheerfully, going in for a hug. "We thought you were dead!" Continued Mort, hugging him tighter. "Wait, you don't know Isis?" Mort said in horror, still hugging.

Omega stopped when he saw Ben." Ben I'm sorry for everything I did please let your friend Omega redeem himself." He cried when he saw how Ben reacted to Isis. He stood up and grabbed the rose." Your dad was a psycho this is the psycho rose you'll have your memory back I bet."

Ben almost jumped don't of his skin "H-Help!" He screamed and broke out of the hug and ran to Isis, feeling safe with her. He looked up at her "Here's your tail scale" Ben said and held it out for her to take. Isis shook her head "Keep it, it's a good luck charm, for you only" She said and then turned her head towards Mort "Dummy, he doesn't even know us, remember, he faded, with no memory of us" Isis said, Ben clinging onto her like a teddy bear. Ben looked up at Isis...again "I knew you before?" He asked and Isis nodded solemly.