• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Neko High/World

Ben snarled as he turned into a bunch of codes and fell to the ground and then built back up to, a dead boy? (The pic in the backstory). Isis growled and turned into a Eevee and hopped out of the ropes and then sat on BEN's shoulder.

Omega's craze mode had made him strangely stronger than before. He used Ben's invisibility and laughed." Try running Isis I dare you!" He laughed and appeared infront of Ben and punched him. He teleported away and stood there. He screamed as his whole body grew to a dark purple shade. He looked like a ghost! He threw his hands forward and used telekinesis to make a invisible wall...telekinesis? But how is that possible? He stood there and smiled.

Ben frowned "You picked with the wrong killers to mess with..." He said and linked, the blood that tricked down his cheeks turned a darker shade of crimson. He smiled as the wires he spawned traveled unoticed by Omega. Isis used swords dance behind Omega, making swords appear quietly behind him.

Omega smiled and flicked his hand. The weapons disintegrated and he laughed." More like clowns than killers." He laughed and grabbed the air around the 2 and held them in the air." So then what's your move now?" He stares at them and blood started to turn his white hair red. His eyes dripped blood and his fangs glistened in the light.

The wires just reappeared and wrapped around Omega and lifted him in the air. "I'll keep him distracted, remember the rose? It claimed him down, go get it, quickly, I won't be standing for long without my heart!" Ben whispered in Isis's ear and then she nodded and ran out of the basement and turned into Dragonite and flew to the cemetery. Once she got there, she turned into Sylveon and started to search for the rose.

Ben snickered as he pixilated himself and re appeared into his human form. "That's all you got?" He asked and smirked, his teeth as sharp as daggers.

Omega smirked and began to crush Ben's windpipe." A pity this boy has made you into his friend. He won't be happy when he realises that he killed you...I killed you actually! He's merely a platform for me!" He laughed and sent shocks along the wires and then broke them with ease." When you play with fire always expect to get burnt!" He tutted and summoned a ball of water." Oh what's this? Is it water? Well isn't that a pain when you can't swim?" He smirked." I know everything about you!"

Ben's eyes widened and he shook his head "N-No!" Ben screamed but then stopped. "Before you kill me, tell me, what powers do I have?" Ben asked and smiled sweetly.

"God, where is it?!" Isis yelled as her Shiny Sylveon feelers wrapped around many tombstones. Finally she found the rose, but it was decaying. "Huh, weird i-" She was knocked unconscious.

Omega communicated through Ben's mind and said the exact answer." Also you suffer from a inability to accept change." He smiled and his arms began to drop." Roses are red violets are blue. The rose is dying and I am it's true." He looked at Ben." I need you for the rose." His voice returned to Omega's." Ben I'm sorry this was the psycho's rose. I need it to live." He returned to the possessed voice and cursed." He shouldn't have woken up!" His grip tightened on Ben.

Ben smiled "You forgot one thing!" He exclaimed and touched the laptop with the tip of his shoes and then he disappeared. Maniac laughter sounded through the basement and the door closed shut, since it was a electric one, BEN could manipulate it. He turned doff all the light and when Omega went to switched it on, he shocked him, also preventing him from switching it on.

Isis yelped and forced herself awake "BEN!" She yelped and grabbed the rose, it pricked her finger and started to such her blood, but it was returning back to its heathy state. Isis turned into Flygon and gripped the rose in her claw before she started flying back towards the Warehouse, flying very slowly due to her blood getting sucked.

Omega smiled and drained the whole power source of the electricity. Ben wouldn't be able to use the electric anymore! He spun in a circle and flung water in every direction." It's raining its pouring the boy Ben is dying!" He laughed as he sat down and made a dream world. It was full of pain and torture." Understand why he has nightmares?" He walked to a door and opened it." Take a look at the pain in your life and Isis's life. Look into the future if you want I don't care once someone has felt pain they'll never forget it!" He looked in the door." You drowned. Look it's happening now! There's your dad and his mates." He pointed through the door and closed it." Find your own way out but never go in my door or I'll put you in your room and let you watch the pain for all eternity. What is dead shall never die!"

Ben smiled, he forgot to switch off the actually plug. "Oh really~ once I'm inside a technology, nobody can take me out, also, water will--" Ben stopped and his eyes flickered back to the day that he drowned. Everything went silent, Ben was quiet, staring and thinking about how he died.

Omega left Ben in the dream room and stepped into his. He momentarily became himself and watched it all. Tears streamed down his face as he watched it." What have you done Ginshando?" He asked as he looked at the psycho memory." You caused this you vile thing yet you let me take the blame." He lost control again and the possessor Ginshando spoke." You were doomed to this fate when you were born. If I die from the rose so will you. We are intertwined and if I do something you can't escape it!" He turned around and walked out the door and laughed at the screams coming from the people imprisoned in their doors.

Ben crawled out from the computer and sat down on the desk, thinking.

Isis burst through the electric door, still in Flygon form, she turned back to Neko form, her eyes were crimson and blood ran down them. Isis ran over to Omega and put the rose underneath his nose, the blood still getting drained from her.

Omega becomes him self again and collapses." Oh thank you the rose is important yes very important." He curled into a ball and cried." Ginshando begone!" He began yelling and his body began to split. He kept shouting until a ghostly aura appeared." Damn you Omega you weren't supposed do be this strong I have no choice but to destroy the rose...me and you will go to the dream world for eternity. I don't care."

Isis glared at the ghost thing and turned into Haunter and biatch-slapped him before turning into Flygon and picking up Omega.

Ben's eyes twitched "You little..." He said, thinking about his father seeing him like this, and just laughing at him.

Omega looked at the ghost and lost control." YOU ARE NOT MY CONTROLLER I CONTROL MY OWN LIFE!" He shouted and he crushed the ghost and repeatedly beat it and cursed it and hit so hard it made the ground shake. Steam rose around his body as he finished the ghost with a head butt." YOU ARE WORTHLESS!" He shouted and disintegrated the ghost. He fell over and coughed. He looked up at Isis and Ben." What did I do to you guys?" He asked, unknowing of what he had done.

Picking Omega up...again, Isis sighed "See, you..killed the ghost thing after I stunned him with a biatch-slap" She said randomly and walked over to Ben, Holding Omega in her claws. She wrapped her Flygon tail around Ben's waist and set him on her back before she walked outside, spread her wings, and took off.

Omega looked up at Isis." I...got rid of Ginshando?" He smiled and then cried." Why couldn't I have done that sooner? I would have stopped so much suffering." He looked at the rise as it ripples in the wind." I never had a friend that would live." He wipes his tears." Ben what did I do to you?"

Ben was silent, but then he growled "You made me touch water, get the wind crushed out of me, and made me remember of how I died!" He yelled and Isis sighed "He Drowned, that's why he hates water" She said.

Omega looked like he'd been shot." I never meant to it wasn't me!" He thought about how all his friends had died." I've seen countless friends die. But not seen them resurrected. I saw my death. I can tell you it was worse than yours!" His eyes travelled to the sky. He wasn't sure if his death would be as bad as he had seen it but it scared him. Unthinkable pain leading to emotional breakdown and then... He fell asleep. First time he never had a nightmare.

Isis smiled as she saw Omega peacefully sleep in her gently grasp. Ben yawned as he leaned forward and Isis's back and fell asleep too. "Oh well, looks like the boys are out for the count" She mumbled and flew smoothly, making sure not to wake the two males up. Her Flygon wings batted softly as she decided it was time for a vacation, at the best place ever. Once the boys wake up, they'll be in a whole new place.

*A Few Hours Later*

Isis landed on the roof of a victims house and flew in through the chimney. She set the boys on the couch and killed the man that lived her with a single dragon tail. She returned with blankets and pillows and set it on the ground next to the fire place, witch was warm. She picked up the two and rested thir heads on the pillows and wrapped them in blankets.

Isis smiled down at the two before curling around them and falling asleep.

Omega woke up and crept out the house." I can't let you near me it'll end us all! Don't bother coming to find me. I'll be gone with the wind before you know it! Goodbye the only friends I've had that haven't died. Omega." He put the letter on the floor infront of the door and ran. The moon shining down on the world as he ran.

Isis already woke up and followed him, obviously putting Ben on her back before she took off. "Wait!" She called, flying above Omega. She reached a claw out to grab him but then something slammed into her, and woke Ben up, sending him flying into Omega, and catching Isis off guard wow, four in a row. Isis growled and shook her Flygon head and then looked at the cause...it was a Salamance. The two lunged at each other and started battling.

Ben blinked "Pokèmon battle? Nope" He said and watched the Salamamce rugby tackle Isis. But, after a few blows, the Salamance gave in and collapsed, Isis was still flying, but then she stopped batting her wings and fell...all the way down until she hit the ground, making a small crater

Omega teleported away and kept running. He spat on the floor and kept running." They can't know, they can't know I will never let them know." He thought about it for a while and managed to create the dream world again. He could distort time and distance in this realm and leave them behind him for 100's of miles! If he had to he could lock them in their rooms. Although they would hate him for making them watch their lives of pain he would be dead so he wouldn't know.

Ben blinked "I thought you were our friend!!!" He called, his voice glitchy and very staticy. Ben walked down to Isis and she turned into Shiny Sylveon and Ben picked her up before they both hopped into cyberspace and followed Omega pretty quickly. Ben jumped out of the broken phone that was ironically next to the portal. Clutching Isis tightly, he stepped in and saw Omega, but kept quiet and scared through all the people that died, his heart stopped when he saw Isis's, it was next to his, she was killed by her dad, he shocked her, on purpose.

Omega cried as he ran. He knew they were in the dream world and sent the Dream World daemon Vingfand. It's blazing whip and mastery over the elements would hold them off long enough for the suicide." Try to put them in different rooms not their own. If I don't die they'll want answers." He sent the daemon and ran to spiritual pillars.

Ben growled "Looks like I'll have to try this..." He said and quivered slightly and he walked into his Dream world, went into a electronic and quickly came out of the dream and followed Omega in the lights. Ben jumped down in front of Omega and Isis wrapped her feelers around Omega weakly "Please don't go" She whimpered.

Omega sighed." You don't want to know what would happen if you see my death." He called the daemon out of the dream world and pointed at them." Just do it!" He said as he teleported. A single tear fell to the floor before he left. The daemon lashed out at the pair to occupy them.

Ben raised a eyebrow "I'm done" He said and jumped back into the lights, clutching Isis. Ben continued the follow Omega, sending static at him so he has a headache and will hopefully stop. Isis sighed as her ribbon feelers wrapped around Ben whimpishly.

Omega ignored the electricity and made a telepathic headache inside Ben's head. Ultrasonic sound shot into his head. He tried something ambitious and teleported the pair back to the house." I can't stop them so I might as well stall them." He whispered to himself as he ran.

Ben, chuckling, jumped straight back into the computer and took Isis into Legend of Zelda, teleporting Omega in the game too. "So, where are you gonna run and hide now? You can't get out unless I'm with you and I know this place like the back of my hand....Isis flamethrower!" Ben yelled, suddenly seeing Link run at him with a sword. Isis turned into Charizard and flamethrowered Link, killing him.

Omega smiled. "But remember this, you create Zelda I create..." He snapped his fingers and the world was swallowed by the dream world." Now that the playing field is even forgive me but you must disappear." He flicked his fingers and the pair were locked into their rooms. Omega strained as he merged the rooms together and then merged his." Watch my life and you'll understand." He teleported out of the dream world and stood next to the spiritual pillars.

Ben yelped as he clung on Isis, who was just as terrified "N-No! Not again! Please! Stop!" Ben yelled, tears streaming down his cheeks as he hugged and buried his face into the crying Isis's fur, blood covering the two in the process.

Omega felt terrible and made the rooms seperate and locked them in his room only. He got on the sacrifice alter and began saying some weird incantation as the sun rose. Ghosts crawled out of the pillars and stood around him, saying the incantation. The pain came and he writhed around uncontrollably as his skin began to boils bad burn and his gut twist and move inside his stomach, stopping him from breathing normally.

Ben quivered as he looked at Omega's past (witch was?). He blinked and looked at the computer that was beside them "Really?" Ben asked and jumped into cyberspace with Isis, but this time, they were going to look for someone to kill and, there, a CCTV camera was facing Omega in there. "Hmm weird" Ben said and jumped through the camera with Isis. "What are you doing to yourself?" Ben asked, his voice glitchy and staticy.

(I'm kinda confused on what the plot is right now, can anyone tell me what's happening right now?) It was Mort's first day in his new house with his family, he was taking a walk in his new neighborhood and looking around for someone to talk with or something.

Ok to fill you in, it's the holidays, Omega somehow made Isis and Ben turn into their DEAD form, and now Omega is doing something that's probebly gonna kill him, idk :p

Ive told him

Omega hoped his past doesn't scare them too much. The fact of being bullied his whole life. The psychology who left the rose on his parents bodies and then he had killed the psycho. He whispered slightly as he began to go limp. The emotional breakdown struck him and he wailed as he felt sorrow and guilt poor into him.

(Oh well, I feel stupid now)

Ben growled and looked at Isis "Dialga is needed" He said and jumped next to Omega lDi you want to change everything? Then come with us!" Ben shouted as Isis began to turn into Dialga. "Hop on, well change your past, but not ours" She said and Ben climbed on her back.