• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I think I'll be able to do it, but you'll have to give me time as I'm in the car at the moment.what lines do you want me to send in when I do get a chance?

Ah! Good thing you asked! Here’s some lines:

“Ooh the plot thickens! Excitement races while the wave of mud encroaches the scene! Oh the humanity!” He swooned dramatically. “But fret not! Our main character, Absurd, is here to save the day!”

Ah-ha-ah! This will The the most grand preformance the world has ever seen! Look good for the crowd, the world is watching! Ah-ha!”

“Behold! The Ambiguous Absurd takes center stage, raise the curtains and play the songs! A most dazzling show is about to begin!”

Okay, I'll have to find a good time though as it 3:15 AM at the moment. I'd say listen to both my attempt and Nukas' and choose which one you like more

It seems we’re getting closer to a possible Naruto AU anime. I’m probably overreacting but the dedication is amazing!

I mean I may be new, but I'm definitely dedicated. Mostly because I consider y'all my friends and I am dedicated to my friends.
I know right?? We are one of 2 strongest ongoing RPs here. We have drawings, sprites, and now voice acting! We are going to go far, I know it!

Ah! Good thing you asked! Here’s some lines:

“Ooh the plot thickens! Excitement races while the wave of mud encroaches the scene! Oh the humanity!” He swooned dramatically. “But fret not! Our main character, Absurd, is here to save the day!”

Ah-ha-ah! This will The the most grand preformance the world has ever seen! Look good for the crowd, the world is watching! Ah-ha!”

“Behold! The Ambiguous Absurd takes center stage, raise the curtains and play the songs! A most dazzling show is about to begin!”
This doesn't need to be said right? And this should be doable, I'll try to find some time for it tomorrow. If Mori can act, so can I.
It seems we’re getting closer to a possible Naruto AU anime. I’m probably overreacting but the dedication is amazing!
That far-fetched dream might not be as far-fetched as I thought

This doesn't need to be said right? And this should be doable, I'll try to find some time for it tomorrow. If Mori can act, so can I.

That far-fetched dream might not be as far-fetched as I thought
Awesome! Can’t wait to see what you can do! ^^
Aren't all of those because of you?
Actually, with voice acting being taken in by HyrdaT now, Kyuu heavily expanding the lore and clans, godjacob advancjng half the friggin world, there’s more than just me at play XD

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what you can do! ^^

Actually, with voice acting being taken in by HydraT now, Kyuu heavily expanding the lore and clans, godjacob advancing half the friggin world, there’s more than just me at play XD
Hey, don't give me all the credit for the voice acting. You created the idea and Nukas could very well be much better than me at it.

Also, Katsuo was being targeted before our own eyes and no one really cared.
Reaver huffed at the lack of response from baiyan, looking to the side of the room away from her. He couldn’t stand the silent types. They were annoying to argue against and they weren’t satisfying to kill. Waste of space really.

“What? Talking trash in battle and silent off of it?”

Reaver took a metal hinge off a nearby cabinet, keeping it hidden from the blind Baiyan. He subtly sharpened the tool he now had, not one to be caught powerless.

Hama clapped her hands together toward her group. She could make do with these little rascals. If they haven’t killed each other at this point, it was looking up for them.

“Alright cannon fodder, lets get to moving along~” Hama spoke in her sing song voice.

“That...isn’t funny...”

Kai rolled his eyes at His aunt, putting his hunter nin mask on, fastening it behind his head. He was ready. He needed this to prove himself. Maybe if he brought the Xeno beast back himself then he can prove to his father about his resolve to unbanish Kiro and give him the treatment he needs.

Kabuto stood in a room, Yukimaru and Kin on the other side of it. Yukimaru had bowed respectfully to him while kin just put wrists to her hip, her claws in the air. She didn’t seem to care much about this meeting.

“Just what is this about?” Kin hissed.

“Patience Kin. Wouldn’t want to lose that temper of yours.” Kabuto corrected her, putting his glasses on right.

“Please do calm down...” Yukimaru spoke up, rubbing his head. “I don’t like it when it when you get angry...it stresses me out...”

Kabuto paced back and forth in the room, looking over some notes he had written for himself. Ninja info cards. Several which were crossed out. Hashima, Mizuki, Jako, amongst others. Several names were circled. He plucked one of these circled names. Showing it to the pair.

“I need this one’s blood. It’s an impressive bloodline, one I haven’t acquired yet. Kill if you must, it makes little difference to me. Just acquire that blood.”

“FINALLY! I can kill without consequence!” Kin grinned madly.”

“Yukimaru.” Kabuto gestured toward Kin. “Keep her in check. Keep the collateral damage on the down low.”

“It will be done Kabuto sensei.”

“They’ll be occupied with the eight tails jinchurki, their defense will be low. This will be quick and painless. Get it done and don’t die.”

The two ninja wasted now time setting off toward their destination. Kabuto smirked, looking to the circled name. His collection was nearing completion. He just needed a few more to finish his shipment...

Damn Shen lmao you got it :D
01ACB5BD-E5CE-4D76-A6E2-7E39BD8A3AD4.jpeg