• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Naruto AU RP: discussion

First Exam:

• Written exam

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • ??? New exam

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m not against Raku and Shiho going but both just doesn’t seem realistic. If the Leaf is sending backup, they could easily send out a few chunin, even jonin instead of children. They could be a liability considering they’re going against the other major villages and potentially after a jinchuriki.
I don't know about Shiho but if they do arrive then Raku will not leave Hinagiku's side for even a second. She's less of a combatant than Furījia, it'd actually be her first mission outside the village. She's purely a medical-nin at this point.

Disregarding that though, the other option would to just say he was there the whole time.

I don't know about Shiho but if they do arrive then Raku will not leave Hinagiku's side for even a second. She's less of a combatant than Furījia, it'd actually be her first mission outside the village. She's purely a medical-nin at this point.

Disregarding that though, the other option would to just say he was there the whole time.
Nah, Lako and Zino with Anko are cool. It’s just I don’t see a reason why Shiho or Raku would go. Especially Raku since it would be her first mission.

It’s still fine with me though. A Kiro/Raku interaction if it happens would be interesting.

Cool, except you know darn well that I have no idea who the fricc yondu is.

TerrificObeseHermitcrab-max-1mb.gif

Nukas

Previously Kid_Nukas
Alright I had to rush cause we gotta wrap mom's presents. Be back ASAP to work on a Team Kumo response among others. I deeply apologize but didn't want to make you wait for everything.

Will be back ASAP.
Sorry if that last post seemed trashy and rushed.
I wanted to get the group settled somewhere real quick as I'll be a bit busy throughout the few next days.
Should still be able to post when needed, just won't be as active.
Why is everyone apologizing for their Christmas/other religious holiday/non religious holiday/winter plans. We understand, it's ok.

"If it is just a blood sample you want fine, we can negotiate that. I'm reasonable enough, the issue is my team will keep defending themselves until your team holds off striking them. Picking a fight with Kiri-nin is not the reason we came here, so if you stand them down my team will do the same; as we are simply reacting at this point."
Hinagiku: Well, I know who's never being trusted with a Hyūga genin ever again!

I suppose now I'll have to utterly destroy any possible traces of blood on the battlefield. What a pain...

At least most of it's been done already.

Shen: King of Digimon

Previously Shen: King of the Mist
I agree with Jacobs comment, my sides. XD

But nah really, you've got a solid base. I always picture big baddies with a sort of civil low voice, so it fits. Although for some reason, I pictured Damon with a rather....'breathy' voice.
I don’t know who Damon is

Though this is just a frame of reference, so you can tell what ‘kind of’ voice he has. Albeit I’m not a very good voice actor or anything XD

Soooo was it good, bad, Horrible, hilariously bad? XD

I don’t know who Damon is

Though this is just a frame of reference, so you can tell what ‘kind of’ voice he has. Albeit I’m not a very good voice actor or anything XD

Soooo was it good, bad, Horrible, hilariously bad? XD

You know I meant Damos, lol.

And totally honest? Better than expected. When you mentioned having a lisp I thought it would be more noticeable whilst altering your voice, but it comes across rather clean.

Also, I've learned my voice is to....I don't wanna say mature, but to do 'different' for what I've got in mind for Katsuo, so that's a scrapped idea.
But I've discovered I do Kurama rather well though. XD

And totally honest? Better than expected. When you mentioned having a lisp I thought it would be more noticeable whilst altering your voice, but it comes across rather clean.
Well notice my avoidance of any word with an ‘S’ in it XD

Good to know that I didn’t make your ears bleed, so that’s a step lol

Also, I've learned my voice is to....I don't wanna say mature, but to do 'different' for what I've got in mind for Katsuo, so that's a scrapped.
But I've discovered I do Kurama rather well though. XD
Different? Oh that could be ‘interesting’. Maybe absurd? He’s got a...interesting type of voice XD

I'd like to voice him, but I am not confident at all in my voice acting. I'd probably make him sound like Hannibal Lecter than Absurd

I could so it if you would like, I consider my voice pretty moldable

Ah if any of you would like to that would be fantastic ^^

He sounds over the top, with a slight British accent. Speaking loudly and very projected like he is talking to a crowd at all times. The closest person to sound things that I’ve heard is Rouxls Khard:

Not on point but a basic type of ‘Voice’, needs the modifIcations I spoke of. And speaks in tines that are over the top as well. Such as:

“Ah-ha-ah! This will The the most grand preformance the world has ever seen! Look good for the crowd, the world is watching! Ah-ha!”

Ah if any of you would like to that would be fantastic ^^

He sounds over the top, with a slight British accent. Speaking loudly and very projected like he is talking to a crowd at all times. The closest person to sound things that I’ve heard is Rouxls Khard:

Not on point but a basic type of ‘Voice’, needs the modifIcations I spoke of. And speaks in tines that are over the top as well. Such as:

“Ah-ha-ah! This will The the most grand preformance the world has ever seen! Look good for the crowd, the world is watching! Ah-ha!”
I can give it a shot, I just hope my own accent won't overtake the British one. How do I send it though?