• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hax's Chaotic melee of all things Pokecharms...

Wow. You outdo yourself every time you post RX. Easily.

Absolutely magnificent piece of work here, and I'd love to join this RP aboard it as well. :)

Oh my gosh. That is still as epic as it was when I first looked at it. I really love the vine design of it, and the huge Bayleef head. By the way, I wonder if you've ever read the Edge Chronicles, as if you take off the Bayleef head, it seems to remind me of the land it takes place in >>

I also really love the Missingno thing, and those really pretty crystals. Looks like it could slash me to bits >_< Much better than a question mark.

(Wuzzat? An Rp? Yay ^.^. Can't help but imagine how swamped it would get >>)

Oh my goodness, RX, this looks even better bigger!

I love the detail! I love the design! I love the description! I love everything about it!

When's the RP going to begin? I would love to join!

Maybe a fic, too...*hint*

Man alive, that airship is something else. (Though it took me a moment to realize that it was a Bayleef and that it didn't have three mouths.) The amount of detail you put into your works overall, and in this piece specifically, always amaze me. I can't really say a whole lot that hasn't already been said, so I'll just go with major kudos to you.

hexagonpheo.png
hexagonRX.png

meh, don't know where I'm going with this. Left one is for Pheo because he's awesome :D. Right one is for me because one questions your gender when you have a loligoth Pikachu for an avi.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Squee, love how they look, RX! I noticed that you have one green eye and one brown eye. Is it supposed to be based off you, just wondering?

Also, Pheo looks awesome.

Geez, Pheonix looks cool. I love the shape of the avvies, too. Very unique and cooly geometric. Is that fire, or something burning? :p The detail of his outfit is so cool, too.

Your new avatar looks awesome, RX. I love Buizilla. He looks so tough, so cute, so amazing! You look, 'Meh, I'm bored. I think I shall go kill people.'

I said it in chat, I will say it here too.

ILU RX!!!!

Both of these are just awesome. I love the flaming goodness that is coming off in mine! Thanks for the avvie! I will be using it for quite some time :3

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Those are magnificent... truly. Everything about them just screams awesomeness.

*Considers locking Pheo in a box and stealing his*

I love the designs, the shading, the poses, the colours... everything XD
You never cease to amaze me RX

page001.png

PAGE TWO IS A LIE!​

This is more of a test, han something I care to continue. So enjoy it in all the glory it shall ever hope to have.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

That looks really nice, RX. Coloring, shading, the speech bubbles, background, placement...

Everything looks so perfect. And Ruin's so cute! Though I kinda imagine him with a deep voice and stuffs... XD

Woo! Comics! I love comics!

You could totally make an entire webcomic off those two characters, RX.

I wonder what the 'target' is.

I love how well-drawn everything is. The advantage with Ruin is that you don't have to draw eyes, har har. :p

Edit:

Sweet! A. V. is getting restarted! If I can get on more during the summer, I am going to be a mutated Gabite.

Ah let me start off by saying that those avatars you made a just pure amazing! I love the soft lines and the vibrant colors you use. (It reminds me of the Pokemon's style of coloring.)
As for you comic page, it's just awesome! The panels are set up well, the colors and lines are again smooth and vibrant, and the text is really neat and readable.
Anyways, I hope to see more of your art because art like this is just really too good to not see. (If that makes sense.)

That is awesome, its great to see something so creative come out of a roleplay I apparently killed.... sorry about that X_X

Thanks for the comments, everyone ^^

And don't balme yourself Jey. Acid Viridian is not truly dead, it will be reborn, just you wait, and it will still be awesomesauce.

Wow, it's been to long since I've commented here.

Anyway, the comic. It's gorgeous. I totally love the intensity of Ruin in the panel where he's wondering what it was like to feel so many living things or somethin' like that xD. Ruin is a perfect character that you've created, and his personality could be explained by just that one picture. It makes me want to go back to Acid Viridian if it's ever brought back...... it's just that gorgeous. Your style, styles, actually, as you truly do vary every couple pictures, never cease to amaze me. ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Can't wait for Acid to be reborn ;)

It's nice to see Ruin and Bluez again, especially looking so epic. I love your colouring and style on this, it looks very soft and almost dreamy, which goes with the story really well. Epic as usual

D:<
I think my heart just had a seizure out of love.
I didn't know you were really going to go through with the A.V manga. It looks..... Amazing. Really, really amazing. The layout is really professional, and Bluez and Ruin look so BAMFish.

Also you and Pheo look amazingly sexy/awesome/wthi'mjealous in your little hexagons.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Dawww, Belle and Pheo look cute in there. XD

Well, that did explain questions about some things. Trainer Cards are used for many things aboard this airship, amirite?

That robot-thingie next to Belle creeps me out a bit. I think it's the unnatural skin color and OMGYELLOWEYES.

Also, little battle scene between Pheo and Belle is uber cute. Mudkip and Meowth ftw. ^^

Kyaa, I love Belle's outfit ^^

Also, just to say, I love that robo-maid. It's just really unnaturally cute! The eyes especially got me, and the maid outfit. I simply love maid outfits! The way you're going through with this gives me the same feeling as when the new Pokemon games come out, like how you're only giving us, like, little tidbits >>

By the way, I simply love the battle poses, although Mudkip's fin looks a little large. But don't mind me! I realize it's apparently quick for you ^^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
That's awesome, but you typo'd Pokemon at the end. :p

Fantastic idea and fantastic art as usual, though.

RX, you have liek, no idea how awesome your whole idea is. I liek, drowned in your awesomeness before coming back to type just how uber win this is.

If that actually does come up in the RP section, I'm sure just about everyone would want to join it, including me.

Oh god, this is just awesome! The picture-explanation is really cute, I love all your ideas. 8D
I'd join this when it's made, and I rarely RP, anyways I can't wait to see more of this!

I can't stop giggling at the battle scene! XD This really can't come soon enough for me. And I feel so embarassed and honored that I seem to be making so many cameos in your art.

And considering even this 'quick and lazy' version of art is still freaking awesome, I doubt you will have any trouble foisting it off as something you worked long and hard on. :3

These little tidbits of art about the airship are making the anxious wait for the RP just that bit more bearable :p

Fantastic stuff as usual, RX, keep it up!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
pffff, your quick and lazy artwork would have many of us slaving away for days :p

I love the colouring/shading style, it just works so well and looks great. Pheo and Belle looks great too, I especially love the battle scene at the bottom. Belle's pose makes me giggle. Epic art from the most epic of guys, you're awesome!

DAYUM I LOOKS GOOD >>>:|
dfcfdhssgdvgndvn ilu man you're amazing all the time and I wish you were more than an image/wall of text so I could cuddle you better D:
(I always sound so unintelligent when I spam your thread. Stop melting my brain you, you.... you man D; )

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Your art is epic amazing! All of it is just oh so pretty, and this Airship RP idea of yours sounds fantastic! I'll be ready and waiting to sign up for it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
The final bit kills me every time I read/see it. So... perfect. It's priceless XD

animecopy.jpg

For anyone who didn't catch it on DA...A CHALLENGER APPEARS?!​

DP???- Robotic Trainer D.O.S. appears!

As Ash and co. proceed to Sunnyshore city, they come across a young lady and her Porygon2 studying ruins near Mt. Coronet. As usual, Brock is smitten and attempts to flirt with her, but he soon realizes something about this girl is very different...

I take no credit for the background, which is simply a modified screenshot from the anime.

angelsdemons.png

Oh hai, go read Angels and Demons.​

Gen 6 intro and Gen 5 revamp. On left is Chorusong, a branch evolution for Loudred. The pipe-organ-like growths on its neck are directly connected to its throat, allowing it maximum sound release. Its wings also have unique properties to dramatically boost its volume. Chorusong is now a Normal/Flying type that evolves vis happiness AND a Dawn stone. It also now has the ability of Serene Grace, as is the case with most 'angelic' Pokemon (i.e. Togeplane, Dunsparce and Blissey)

On right is a revamp of Vlademare, the Seductive Pokemon. Vlademare is a Poison/Dark Type that is also able to learn Flying moves, giving her an edge and a possible chance to have absolutely no weaknesses. She has one of two abilities, the first ability is Soul Drain (Soul Eater?!), which allows her to recover HP every time a Super Effective attack hits the opponent. And the second is Blood Moon, which allows her to recover HP gradually so long as it is nightfall. With an impressive Defense and above-average Speed and Attack, not to mention Dark and Poison typing and attacks as well as recuperative abilities, Vlademare is one nightmare of a Physical Wall.

The fake screen shot is awesome, not much else to say on that.

Chorusong is a very good concept =D I'd love to see that in a pokemon game. =D

Vlademare, now, she is PURE WIN. The colors are amazing, and flow really well =D

(Not much else to say. Bottom line: Vlademare is pure awesome =3)

zomyholygod.

Total. Win. Complete, and utter, win. WIN!

I've got to say, when I saw the screenshot, I thought you drew that background and nearly squeeled. But, even with only the character being yours, it's still, awesome.

I would totally kill for a Chorusong. It makes me not hate that line. Love how the wings are music notes.

Vlademare, is just....awesome. That's all I can really say xD

Hax, this is awesome. I cannot wait to start work on this project.

I love the expression on Pheo's face. I want to see him get playfully attacked by Mudkip. :p

:O

I love Vlademare! I want one. I could totally see it sucking even Gyrados dry. How and where do you find it?

Oh wow, I love how real that screen-shot looks, I also love the character design as well. 8D

OMG, I want BOTH of them! Nintendo should really see these, maybe if there is a next generation they can put these in there.
I want to see more fakemon, yours are so epic from what I can see here. 8D