• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, I understand you 100% don't mean to cause any offence and are just going for a dramatic twist, but with the way such events are harming people in real life it may hit too close to home for some people.

Don't know why i felt like putting that dream in, but i did.
Thy mind can go to strange places if left unsupervised ;)

If no-one gets the reference i suppose it wouldn't make a lot of sense.

Um...are we in Lopya now...I've lost track of what's going on. If you ask me, I don't really understand!

We don't move along as a group, we travel as we please and run in to each other. The current plot seems to be unfolding in lopya forest, but you will need to read back a bit to see who is there and what is happening :D

This way, if there's a plot underway that you're not interested in, you can avoid taking part.

Last edited:

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
We don't move along as a group, we travel as we please and run in to each other. The current plot seems to be unfolding in lopya forest, but you will need to read back a bit to see who is there and what is happening :D

This way, if there's a plot underway that you're not interested in, you can avoid taking part.
I have a character currently standing where the three rocket grunts were. I can't tell if any of the events are suppossed to be affecting my character, since I do not know exactly where these events are going on in relation to each other. I tried slowing down my characters like you lot advised.

Sounds like a great idea! I will wrap up (Pun intended, you will see what the pun is in my next Bloka post) the event in the forest and return to you guys in Griou for it

Name: Ailie
Height: Short/moderately medium.
Personality: Outgoing, bubbly, childish at times, kind and rash.
Dream/Goal: To befriend the legendary eon dragon, Latias.
Appearance: Brunette haired with a ponytail, always wears a skirt, varied tops.
Other: Is Findlay's sister.
Pokemon: See below

Moonlight, Umbreon, strict and caring, especially towards his daughter Sylvia and is shiny.

Abby, Absol, kind and cheery. There's a small dent in her scythe thingie.

Weiss, Glaceon, antisocial and gloomy yet caring, especially towards her daughter, Sylvia, and is shiny.

Gardevoir, shy and motherly, normal Gardevoir looks.

Wow much shiny.

Last edited:

Marin noticed Cyndaquil fighting going unconscious and seemed to be struggling also. "Hang in there Cyndaquil," Marin said as he approached Lopya City. He reached the Pokemon Center and rushed inside. "Quick! Nurse Joy I need your help!" Marin pleaded as he approached the counter. Nurse Joy was caught off guard and became concerned with what was wrong. "How can I help?" Nurse Joy asked genuinely concerned. "My Chikorita named Asura seemed to be having an anxiety attack and it's the worst one she's ever had, and this Cyndquil seemed to be considerably weak," Marin said as he placed the struggling, shaking Asura over to Nurse Joy. Marin noticed a blue scarf around Cyndaquil but the situation was too urgent for him to investigate the scarf.

Marin was about to hand over Cyndaquil as well, but Asura looked up at Marin with a scared and distraught look and shook her head in panic. "Chikor-Chi!" Asura cried. "Huh?!" Marin exclaimed. Rory then also took action and jumped onto the counter between Nurse Joy and Marin. Rory then extended his arms out sideways as if he was stopping Marin from giving Cyndaquil over to Nurse Joy. Marin was confused but he could trust his Pokemon and they're not stupid so he just went along with it. "Bun!" Rory said assertively. "Um...actually I'll keep hold of Cyndaquil," Marin said to Nurse Joy. "Understood, please give medicine yourself then. There's potions on the stand over there. Come on Asura," Nurse Joy said as she carried away Asura into one of the back rooms. Asura seems to be doing small cries and struggle around slightly as if she was having some sort of nightmare, rather than resisting Nurse Joy.

Marin collected a potion then sat onto one of the couches inside of the Pokemon Center, thinking. "Maybe, the scarf says who this Cyndaquil belongs to," Marin said as he slightly moves the scarf to see if it says anything on the inside.

(Sorry if I've done a bit much involving Cyndaquil. It will maleness sense in a minute. I'll tone it down as well,)
But I thought the pokemon centre was destroyed?

Oh, I was thinking that wasn't approved by Gpig, unless I'm just making that up oops.
I figured something like that would need approval since it's quite a drastic change, since someone could suddenly say the whole island suddenly blows up, THE END LOL

@JohnsonAce Gonna be honest, I missed the bit where the Pokemon Center got blown up... make so it's an emergency, temporary Pokemon Center or something. @Defaeco It's fine, u don't need permission to do stuff like blowing up Pokemon centres. Just make it reasonable as to why something that drastic occurs rather it just simply happens. The Pokemon Center blowing up actually fits into the events that will be happening soon as well. Was it team explosion that did it?

Last edited:

@JohnsonAce Gonna be honest, I missed the bit where the Pokemon Center got blown up... make so it's an emergency, temporary Pokemon Center or something. @Defaeco It's fine, u don't need permission to do stuff like blowing up Pokemon centres. Just make it reasonable as to why something that drastic occurs rather it just simply happens. The Pokemon Center blowing up actually fits into the events that will be happening soon as well. Was it team explosion that did it?
Yes, a Team Explosion admin named Pele used her Torkoal to blow it up. It should just lie in ruins. Most of the people inside evacuated when they saw the violent battling skills of Pele, so not many people were injured. Kane, on the other hand, was injured, as he battled Pele.

So yeah, this 'pokemon centre' you talk about should be a makeshift one, or another one in the city. Prehaps there are 2 in Lopya City. I shall assume that.
Also-
Species: Eevee
Name: Orchid
Personality: Likes to fight

She wandered through the forest, looking for a fight.
Seriously?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so now that my Cyndaquil's unknown information is gradually being revealed, I'll post the updated information below. (I'll be updating this again sooner since he is revealing it to Rory and Marin in the roleplay.)

Name: Cylan (His nickname is Scout, as he is often referred by this.) [This has been revealed by Marin investigating his scarf.]
Species: Cyndaquil
Age: Unknown (He appears very young though.) [This may be revealed soon.]
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Cyndaquil.
Backstory: He had been involved in a fight with Team Rocket, as he fought against them until he eventually collapsed from severe injury. His body was already shutting down, as two grunts dropped a super potion and a handful of an unknown powder and mocked him while he was unconscious, as they walked away with a few scratches. Moments later, he had woken up with a newly obtained power within him, as he quickly got revenge on the two grunts. No one knows what happened to them after, as he went over to the Bloka region, hoping he could flee from Team Rocket.
Backstory (Part 2): (This is the prequel to the first part of his backstory, and this will be revealed as soon as he reveals it.)
Personality: He is rather timid around others due to a major event that had happened in the past, as he is also short fused. He tends to often flare up his back, especially if he is startled. He tries to look tough around older Pokémon, so that they do not laugh at him.
Skills: He has hypersonic reflexes, as he can dodge most attacks. Although this might seem rather unusual for him, he does have a lot of weaknesses for this, as he often gets tired out and has to take quick rests before he can continue on. He also tends to become extremely tired out and confused if he were to use this power for too long.
Other: He wears a sky blue scarf around his neck, as it has his real name embroidered on the inner side.

Well, I do have several Pokémon characters, but I suppose that you should ask him privately first. He was okay with all my characters I had here.

well, if this DOES get accepted this is my Bio
Name: Stick
Species: Treecko
Height: The normal height of a Treecko
Personality: Stick is a Silent warrior, always calm and being a Ninja by jumping around everywhere
Dream/Goal: To Mega Evolve
Appearance: Looks like a Normal Treecko but with a Focus Sash for a Scarf
Other: Stick has the Agility and Quietness of a Ninja

SECOND CHARACTER (If you let me!)
Name: Jaw
Species: Totodile
Height: Slightly shorter than a normal Totodile
Personality: Jaw is a Chatty Quick Runner, he always is happy and being a crazy person by jumping around everywhere
Dream/Goal: To Beat Stick
Appearance: Wears a Focus Sash as a Scarf
Other: Jaw is a Member of Sticks group and is like a Ninja as well except isnt as good

Is it ok?

Actually I'll put in a Bio for the Bug Queen, even though I don't plan to have her appear unless we need more stalling in Lopya forest for any particular reason, as well as short descriptions a few of her tactical advisors and other powerful Bugs

Name: The Bug Queen
Species: Vespaqueen
Height: A bit taller than an average Vespaqueen
Personality: A strong leader who rules the Bug Types with an iron fist, The Bug Queen is a no-nonsense ruler who will do anything to protect her subjects.
Dream/Goal: To keep her subjects safe
Appearance: An above average sized Vespaqueen, the Bug Queen wields a massive sceptre in battle, and is very skilled at using it
Other: Even when she seems alone, her trusty Combee Bodyguards will always be around to protect her. She had absolute control over the bugs.

Butterfree: Butterfree is The Bug Queen's main tactical advisor, in battle he will mostly participate in surprise attacks and ambushes, wielding his Caterpie and his own knowledge of Powders to his utmost advantage, showering his foes in deadly powders to Paralyse them, before his Caterpie tie them up in String

Beedrill: Beedrill is the most aggressive attacker among the bugs, normally found fighting by the Bug Queen's side, furiously jabbing his foes with his stingers at an extreme speed, rapidly dispatching his foes

Beautifly and Dustox: These two cousins rarely take part in the action, preferring to attack from afar and looking out for eachother, whenever either of the other two advisors are busy, these two step in, although that is rare

Leavanny Bodyguards: The twin Leavanny have trained since birth to be the most powerful fighting masters ever. They are expert duelists, slicing through their foes with ease, and covering each others weaknesses. They have sworn to protect the Bug Queen at all costs, protecting her from any threat, no matter how severe