• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Explore the Bloka Region (Anime style) Discussion

Should there be Z-Moves?

• Yes, I want them now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I also might leave this here.....
Name: Void
Species: Noivern
Height: Normal height for his Age
Personality: Unknown
Dream/Goal: Unknown
Appearance: Looks normal
Other: This guy will be a sort of.... Pokemon Villain

Need to get back in on all the action! Now that Def is feeling better, I'll have him head for Lopya

Also I agree to no Z-moves, way too powerful.

Made the final form for Soras' trainer card
trainercard-Soras.png

This ok?

Just to clarify for all of you, Team Rocket were not just mindlessly capturing Pokémon in Lopya forest, they are working towards a sort of ultimate goal, and while getting everyone would be a bonus, they only need a few combee

Also note that technically what they are doing IS legal, just capturing Wild Pokémon in a forest, even if their methods are a bit more than inhumane

They want Combee and Spiniark for their Honey and Thread, the unresistable smell of the honey will bring out Powerful Wild Pokémon, while the indestructible Spiniark thread would be made in a net to catch them. Although they do have some other plans too...

Just to clarify for all of you, Team Rocket were not just mindlessly capturing Pokémon in Lopya forest, they are working towards a sort of ultimate goal, and while getting everyone would be a bonus, they only need a few combee

Also note that technically what they are doing IS legal, just capturing Wild Pokémon in a forest, even if their methods are a bit more than inhumane

They want Combee and Spiniark for their Honey and Thread, the unresistable smell of the honey will bring out Powerful Wild Pokémon, while the indestructible Spiniark thread would be made in a net to catch them. Although they do have some other plans too...
That is what I thought when I figured out about Spinarak, Lol

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward

And the honey will attract super powerful legendary Ursaring and Beartics to eat the honey and realise their true potential as heirs of Pooh bear!!!!!

Also, is Spinarak string really indestructible???

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
I was just questioning Johnson's logic for having a polar bear in a forest.
Who puts a polar bear in a forest?!?!
First thing that came into my head. Say, a few posts back, you guys were talking about a winter festival. An idea just occured to me. What if, more ice type pokemon appeared as a result? I can't find many places you would find ice types on that ma GPig5 had.

Well, the white part around Arin, Wuye and Yoven are snow on top of mountains. So you would Ice types and Pokemon that live in mountainous habitats. However, it makes sense to find more Pokemon that are found in snow, so that works.

CHRISTMAS! WE CAN CELEBRATE IN LOPYA (I'm assuming we will get there by Christmas Eve) Maybe Santa could come in a sleigh pulled by stantler, with two Delibird throwing everyone presents, before Team Rocket or something comes and tried to Kidnap him, resulting in Santa kicking the pants out of them :)

Sorry guys for the inactivity recently. I've been really busy...and I've been playing Sun obviously:p
Anyway, I've caught up with the RP, Ironically. So this is the trainer card for the Lopya City Gym Leader.
413797_trainercard-Marge.png

Aipom: Focus Punch, Swift, Shadow Claw, Agility
Lopunny: Return, Jump Kick, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack

Putting this here so people can Remember, Most people are arriving at Lopya Now

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure...

Anyways before my next post, how are you guys tracking the rockets, i assume you did something to the tracker on the spiniark...
Actually, i'm not sure. All Findlay did did was open up a frequency tracker on his Xtransceiver, and found the general location of them.
Maybe Soras did something?

On a separate note, @Gpig5 I notice you haven't provided us as to what badge on the Tcm that Marge will give us, but you gave the Ground badge for Lenox.
Pickiness at it's best.

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo, Can I have a 4th Character who is a Team Rocket Grunt? I really want to be a Stupid Grunt working under SMRPG's Stupid SMART Leader person?

Ha! see! Evil already!

Ha! fooled you again! So Evil!

BOOM! TRICKED YOU AGAIN

Once again, You were tricked

Ha! Fool- All right, the Next one is a Bio

Name: Shane Denis
Height: Regular Height for his age
Personality: Dumb, Extremely Dumb, Nuff said
Dream/Goal: To Catch em all!
I want to be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside

(Pokemon gotta catch them all)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pokemon (gotta catch em all)
a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
Po-ke-mon, gotta catch 'em all

Yeaaaah

Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place

Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream

(Pokemon gotta catch 'em all)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon (gotta catch em all) a heart so true

Po-ke-mon, (gotta catch 'em all)
Gotta catch 'em all, gotta catch 'em all...
Gotta catch 'em allll

Gotta catch 'em all

Yeahh

Pokemon, (gotta catch 'em all)
it's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pokemon (gotta catch em all) a heart so true

Po-ke-mon, (gotta catch 'em all)
Gotta catch 'em all

POKEMON!
Appearance: Hair Dyed Blue and standard Grunt Uniform
Other: Nothing
Pokemon: Name (optional), species, personality, appearance, other.
Rhydon (No Nickname) Rhydon is a Loud warrior who always wants to Win (Looks normal) (Always the first he sends out)
Sharpedo (No Nickname) Unknown (Is Shiny)
Aerodactyl (No Nickname) Unknown (Looks Normal)