• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eevee Love Story

"Yea, Really. Cause you're sweating, a lot." Midnight smirked. Midnight blushed a bit as Stevey leaned closer, then whispered into his ear. His blush turned into a frown. "She's not my Girlfriend." Midnight sighed. Midnight saw Stevey's tail flick, he knew that Stevey's was speaking to someone through signals, or worse, making Vanilla jealous. He dismissed his second thought as it was a bit far fetched. He then backed up, smiling. Midnight was no expert on sports, but he saw Stevey do something almost every game so he tried it out. He held his paw out smiling. "May the best team win?" Midnight questioned if he was pronouncing it right.

"Yeah!" Taking Midnight's paw in her own, reinvigorated from the run, Stevey mimicked his smile, once again crouching into an athletic stance. "Let's go, people!" she called out to the others. "My team ready?" As she looked over the group, the shiny noticed a couple of Eevees seemingly looking for something. She looked to Midnight, an apologetic smile on her face. "Hold on a sec," she said to him, before hopping over to the others, named Tracy and Rakki, if she remembered correctly. "Hey there, guys! Everything alright over here?" she asked, head tilted as she sat down. Having not seen the attack, she was genuinely curious about what they were doing.

Midnight frowned as the game was cut off once more. He was actually a bit relieved as he had never played football before, so he was given some time to learn the basics while Stevey helped the other Eevee. He messed with the ball that smelled like an air freshener that had been sprayed on it. "Did she steal this?" Midnight's eyes narrowed. He sighed, turning back to Vanilla, who looked like she was staring off into space. It was probably a good thing since she wouldn't be able to see Stevey hug Midnight, or place her head on his shoulder, really what ever action she did.

Rakki looked at tracy then she turned away rubbing one of her paws down her leg, "ummmm... no I don't know why they attacked me, but I heard them over there." she said pointing the area where she saw them. Then she saw another eevee running towards them.

Last edited:
Noir bounced up and followed Stevey, curiosity sparking his his eyes. "What's going on here, ladies?" He asked, standing beside Stevey and looking at the direction that Rakki was pointing at. 'This better not be some kind of joke' Noir thought, getting into a battle stance.

"Where are we going?" Tracy asked, not having a clue. "Are we going to find the pokemon who attacked you?" She added, very much wanting to find the pokemon and teach them a lesson. "Is it? Cause I want to teach them a lesson!" Tracy said. "And I shall not fail!" Tracy yelled, making sure whoever attacked Rakki knew Tracy wouldn't give up getting revenge. She hated it when anyone fought, but she really hated it when someone attacked someone for no reason.

Rakki looked at tracy took her paw and started running after them.
She saw them come into distance and saw a Jolteon and a Fragadeer she saw a couple other eevee's following them, she held on to Tracy's paw harder and said "hold on!" she then thought of using the move "extreme speed" all of the sudden the two of them started going really fast, the frogadeer shot a water pulse at them she quickly dodged the pulse's and let go of tracy's paw she started going faster after getting rid of the extra weight, A salamance came into view and she heard it yell "hurry up!" the frogadeer jumped on it's back and the jolteon quickly followed, Rakki sped up jumped on top of a roof and then jumped on the salamance she used a tackle attack on the jolteon and they both fell off the salamance, Rakki saw the ground coming at her extremly fast, she quickly used the move iron tail and when she hit the ground the tail absorbed the impact of her fall, the jolteon o the other hand wasn't so fortunate. Tracy caught up to Rakki she looked at tracy and then she passed out.

Vanilla smirked watching Stevey taunt her over Midnight's shoulder. "Wow, she's good, unlike silver, who is terribly bad at this game. She smirked. "Oh Its On, or is it?" She questioned. She walked over to Stevey, then grabbed her by her cape. Vanilla was pretty strong considering she was pretty girly. She flung Stevey toward Midnight, then dashed over, jumping on the two. The two females were a top of Midnight.

Midnight smiled, balancing the ball on his nose until he was suddenly tackled by Syevey. The ball was flung into the air, staying in place for a few seconds before falling back down, landing perfectly on its tip. Midnight opened his eyes. His face turned Red immediantly to see Stevy and Vanilla on top of him. "U-Um, G-Guys." Midnight blushed, his silver body was no longer silver. It was a a bright red.

"Wow!" Tracy said, amazed. She then noticed that Rakki had passed out. "Uh oh." Tracy said, now a little worried. "I should probably take you back to the others." Tracy said, picking Rakki up and putting her on her back, then Tracy ran back to the others. Tracy sat Rakki on the ground, then grabbed some Oran berries from a bush and sat them in front of Rakki for when she got up.

"So, are y- ACK!" Choking at the lack of air she received for a moment or two, since her cape was being pulled, before she could react, she found herself on top of Midnight. His face was very red, and Stevey's own copied the color, eyes wide. "V-Vanilla?" she asked, looking over to the other female. "Why'd you do this?" Getting herself out of the mess, the shiny glared over to Vanilla. "You really didn't need to do that, y'know. I like to do a thing I like to call 'joking'. Know what that is?" Pawing at her own face, Stevey tried to get the blush to go away, succeeding in only lightening it a bit. "Jeez... Think we can play our game now? Or is that just not gonna happen? 'Cuz if it doesn't, I can always just play around with the ball." Trying to forget what just happened, Stevey pounced on the ball, toying around with it, a bit bored since the game had not started yet and didn't seem like it was going to anytime soon.

Rakki looked around as she came to she saw tracy coming towards her with a couple of oran berries "thankyou." she said, Then she asked "why does it feel like I got hit by a truck?"

Noir sighed and trotted over to the Eevee pile, watching as Stevey managed to slip away from the crowd and pounce on the ball. Noir ran up to Stevey and tried to take the ball by going under her while she was in the air.

"Probably because you fought with a Fragadeer, a jolteon, and a salamance!" Tracy half yelled, doing a back flip and successfully landing on her feet. Tracy then ran to the Oran berry bush and grabbed a Oran berry before running back to Rakki. She then started munching away on her Oran berry.

Stumbling onto the ground, Stevey watched from her laying position Noir take the ball away from her. "Oh, I see how it is~!" she said, brow furrowed in determination. She stood up and ran over to the other Eevee, trying to headbutt the ball away from him, a large smile on her face. "Finally, we can start this thing! Ooh, this'll be fun, I can already tell!" The playtime was keeping the situation involving Vanilla and Midnight out of her mind, and she couldn't be any more thankful for that.

Midnight blushed deeply, his bright red body slowly turning silver. He stood up. "Actually, I think Ill past." Midnight frowned, walking off. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind." He repeated. "Ugh, Vanilla, always making things worse." Midnight groaned.

Noir gasped when the ball was headbutted away from him. He bolted after the ball, a smile spreading across his face. "Ha!" The Eevee exclaimed, managing to retrieve the ball and kick it with both his front paws in a dribble-like style.

"really?" Rakki said, wow I didn't know my abilities could stretch to that amount of power. Rakki turned her head away from the oran berries and saw the other eevee's still playing football. She turned towards Tracy and said "It's okay if you want to go play with them, you don't need to be watching over me all the time." she said with a smile on her face.

"Let's do this!" Stevey said, grinning. Crouched in an athletic stance, she moved back to sit on her haunches, rocking back and forth once again, like she had done earlier at the store. At the right time, just after the football had hit the ground, she pounced, trying not to land on Noir. Paws outstretched in front of her, she landed on the ball, sending it flying out in front of her and her tumbling to the ground. "Oops! Sorry!" she apologized, standing up like she had not just gotten hurt, and running over to the ball. "Got it!" she called, picking the ball up in her mouth. As she went to turn around, though, she stepped on her hind paw the wrong way, accidentally putting all her weight onto the bent limb, but she did not want to draw attention to it. Sucking in a mouthful of air, Stevey squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, then walked back over to Noir, not thinking of the sharp pains that coursed through her small body every time she took a step. Dropping the ball on the ground, she looked up to the Eevee. "Let's do this again!" With a chuckle, she looked at the ball, unsure if Noir would make the next move or not.

"Okay! I'll check up on you after, though." Tracy said before running off to play foot ball with the other Eevees. "Uh. Who is on who's side? I know I'm on Midnight's team, but I can't remember who was on Midnight's team and who was on Stevey's team." Tracy said, scratching the back of her head, having completely forgotten who was on who's team.

Noir frowned, "Your hurt, m'lady, don't think that I didn't see you bend a limb" He said, placing a paw on the ball and leaning over it to get a bit closer to Stevey. "I think we should wrap a bandage around it or something, I don't want it to get worse" He said, eyes drooping with worry.

Vanilla smiled as she really didnt care. You mess with her, you get her wrath, and so she eturned it. She Frowned as Stevey said it was a joke. "Oh, Really. Well that's too bad, I really thought you couldof pullled it off with that cape." She smirked. She didnt like to think of it as being a jertk, but more of harmless jokes. SHe decided not to run after Midnight as she was in his fur all day.

Rakki smiled as she saw tracy run off into the distance "So why didn't you help me?" she said turning around. The Umbreon looked at her with a smile on his face "I had a feeling that you wouldn't need any help" Rakki looked at the umbreon "Still would have been nice" she said. The umbreon nodded and turned away "sometime soon" he said. Rakki nodded and looked back to other eevee's all playing foot ball.

Last edited:
Noir had noticed. He had a point, but she didn't want any of the other Eevees to see her as such a weakling, but most others would probably react more than the way she had, with all the pain searing through her body, so she accepted the fact and collapsed onto the ground, foot laying awkwardly on the grass. "You caught me... Heh... Yeah, a bandage sounds like a good idea, I think... But where would we find one?" Stevey wondered aloud, half of her face also laying on the grass. The pain grew worse thanks to her walking, and she instantly regretted her decision. "Dang, I'm an idiot..." she said to nobody in particular, closing her eyes and chuckling quietly. "Looks like we'll have to postpone our game, guys... Sorry..." Looking up to the others with bright eyes, Stevey frowned, saddened that the game would have to be put off for such a stupid injury that could've been avoided so easily.

Noir smiled and pulled off his bandanna. "This will have to do for now" He said, wrapping the black bandanna around her injured paw expertly, then smiling in victory when he was done. "There, you just need to take it east now, alright? I'll help you if it's fine?" He asked, gently lifting up the injured(but neatly wrapped) paw and examining his handiwork.

As the paw was wrapped, Stevey both gritted her teeth in pain and looked up to Noir with wide eyes. Once it was done and her paw was set back onto the grass, she spoke. "Oh, c'mon, Noir, you didn't have to use your banda-NAAA!" She started out alright, then her paw was once again picked up. The pain grew worse and worse, but Stevey knew there was nothing that could be done about it, other than laying here for hours and waiting for it to recover, but where's the fun in that? Being the true go-getter she was, this predicament was not only a huge waste of time, it was also a pain to have to deal with- quite literally. "Th-Thaaank yooou..." Stevey said through her teeth, eyes now shut tight. In fact, they were shut so tight, she could see pretty colors, which took her mind off of everything for a moment. "Prettyyy..." she said quietly to herself, even though she probably sounded like a doofus to everyone else.

Noir sighed and gently placed her paw back on the ground. "No walking for you, m'lady, at least not without support" He said, wrapping his paw around her stomach and gently pulling her up into a sitting position. "And a 'no' is not gonna help in this" He added, sitting down beside her, waiting for her reaction or command.

She could feel someone pick her up while she still marveled at the colors behind her eyelids. Not really wanting to part with them, Stevey opened her eyes, a bright spot appearing amidst the sunny vision. "Hoo... Thanks again, Noir, but you really don't have to help me out if you don't wanna," she told the Eevee, a light smile on her face. "Even though help would be super helpful... heh... please, don't feel like ya have to." The bright spot now gone, she looked around to all the other Eevees, before turning her attention back to Noir. "Plus, I could always use my cape as a bandage. Now, why didn't I think of that before?" Slapping her forehead, Stevey began to fiddle with the knot at her neck, trying to undo it.

Noir sighed "Leave it, I'm fine with you using my bandanna and I'm certain that I want to help you m'lady" He said, gently removing Stevey's paws from her cape and holding them in his slightly larger paws. "Trust me, I WANT to help as much as I can" He said, smiling sweetly at her.

Stevey, as much as she wanted to, could not fight the blush that formed on her cheeks as Noir brought her paws down from the knot of her cape into his own paws. He told her that he wanted to help by any means necessary, and she couldn't be happier to have that kind a friend. "Again, thank you very much..." she said quietly, looking off to the side, not bothering with telling him off since she knew he'd deny it anyway. "I'll stay put for now, until we all decide to go somewhere, I guess..."

Name: Erin
Shiny: No
Intrest In: Boys and Girls
RelationShip Status: Single

Erin pawed the pile of leaves under her that had started to stink. "Ugh..." Hopping down from the small nest she had built on a tree, she shook off the dew that had gathered on her fur.

"Okay m'lady" Noir replied, then gently put Stevey's paws back on the ground. "It looked like we got married-" The Eevee mumbled, turning away, a slight blush forming on his brown cheeks. 'Gosh, that was frightening, what if some Eevee start assuming things?' He thought.

"It looked like we got married-"

There it was. The thing that would send her blush over the top. Again, she pawed at one of her cheeks, trying to hide the explosion of red that now covered basically her entire body, but there was sadly no escape. This blush was inevitable. Face buried in the fluff of her neck, Stevey could only mumble one thing in response to this phrase:

"Oh."

She looked the other Eevees over, unsure if they had heard the quiet words or not. Her eyes poked out from above the warm fluff, and this hid a bit of the blush from everyone's view, which she was thankful for, most certainly.

Last edited:
Name: Eclipse
Shiny: Yes
Interests: Cool and calm guys
Relationship: Single

Eclipse was sleeping in a bush when she saw some Eevees nearby, she blushed when she saw some males. Eclipse walked out shyly, unsure about what to do, she approached Midnight. "H-hey, what is your name? I-i'm Eclipse.." The shiny female eevee looked down, embarrased, as her fringe covered one of her eyes.

Midnight turned. He had never felt so relieved to find someone other than Stevey or Vanilla. "Um, hello, Eclipse. Nice to meet you." He smiled holding his paw out. Now Midnight didn't even feel like mating, or even finding a mate. He was too stressed about it. e let out a sigh finding that Noir and Stevey were having some sort of ritual, maybe a wedding. He frowned. "Aww. Dang It. There goes Stevey." He sighed.

"Stevey? Who is that?" Eclipse asked confused. She was a bit interested in Midnight, but she was too small to even get a mate, Eclipse thought. "I guess I'll go..." Eclipse said, turning and starting to walk away, her ears drooped.

"What, Wait! I didn't say leave! What's wrong. Something bugging you?" He asked, a bit concerned. He had only met this Eevee a few seconds ago and she was already sad, making Midnight feel like a jerk.

"Nothing, I just realised I will never get a mate, cause I'm too small..." Eclipse started to run, she was faster than the average eevee.

Noticing a much-smaller Eevee, Stevey furrowed her brow, her good paw reaching out towards the shiny. "Wait!" she called, but she was too slow. "Aw, man..." Remembering who the newbie was talking to, the cape-clad shiny turned her head to look back at Midnight. "'Ay, Midnight! Who was that? I wanna meet her! As much as I wanna run after her, I really can't at the moment... She seemed cool! If you don't mind much, what did she say to you?" Stevey didn't want to seem like she was snooting in Midnight's business, but her curiosity got the best of her.