• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Eevee Love Story

Ethan had been kicked out of the alley he was hiding in, by some particularly nasty Purrloin. He would have to go out into the open, and it was then he realised he may have accidentally stepped on a Trubbish, meaning he could possibly be poisoned right now. Ethan was a bit of a worry wart, and was starting to sweat and breathe really fast.

"Calm down, this city is full of shinies, and they'll all be more charismatic than you. Nobody will notice that you even exist. You just need to ask anyone if they know where you should go." He saw a shiny standing above a crowd of Eevee, some noticeably shiny, and he decided that maybe he should ask her. She seemed confident enough. He tried his best not to look awkward as he slotted himself in among the other Eevee there and eventually spoke out. "Just asking, does, uh, anyone here, maybe... know where I should go if I step on a Trubbish? I'm worried I may... might be poisoned." He stuttered. Talking to anyone turned him into a mess, let alone in a crowd.

Midnight frowned, as Stevey had a vast amount of Eevee join the game. He let out a sigh each time an Eevee chose to stand by Stevey. "Maybe its the worst time to suggest to accually find a foot ball." Midnight thought. He lied down as Stevey climbed up a tree, then made an Annoucement sounding like a jerk in the process. "Right." Midnigt sighed.

"ummm... May I join someones team" Rakki didn't know alot about football but really wanted to fit in even though she wasn't a shiny.
"I met someone else but he seemed pretty stressed out" Rakki thought back to a couple hour's ago and her paws shivered that eevee wasn't only shiny but was also scary.

Vanilla watched as Stevey and Midnight gathered other Eevee for a game of Foot Ball. Vanilla licked her lips as she choose Midnight's side, snuggling against the Shiny. "I choose Midnight's side!" She yelled.

Name:zyro
Shiny:no
Intrest In:any female
RelationShip Status:ask me in private

Zyro Heard the football idea "I want participate! I choose........ The stevey team!"

Ethan limped over to the large group of Eevee, trying his best not to get that much attention. His grey fur was on end, crowds made him like that. He decided to speak up a bit. "Does anyone know where there's like a hospital or something? Wait, what's even going on here?" He noticed the Eevee were splitting up.

Name: Noir
Shiny: No, but is discused as one.
Intrest In: Females
RelationShip Status: Single

Noir hopped over to the group of Eevee, a bright smile on his face. "Can I join?" He asked, eyes sparkling brightly. "I love football!" He added, tail wagging.

OOC: My Character, Silver is now a girl due to the Uneven Ratio of boys and girls (The re are more boys looking for girls than the opposite way around) Oh and Silver accessory is a Small Black Bowtie

BIC: Silver noticed more and more Eevees were coming to play football. "Who knew this town was full of eevee? I should get out more often. And probably do other things than view museums and buy food." Silver smiled and noticed one eevee. He had hopped over to the now large group and was wagging his tail. "Interesting" She blushed. "Ah, Don't be stupid, he would never like a shy nerd like me." But her body told her a different thing from her head. She walked over to the Eevee "H...Hi... I am Silver, Silver the Shiny Eevee." Ugg, She sounded dumb. Of course she was a shiny eevee! He knew that! He isn't blind, well he doesn't seem blind. "W...Who Are You?"
OOC Again: @Kitsune477 I love your profile image! :) I really like Len, But My favorite is Hatsune Miku

OOC: Thanks! Also Noir is wearing a black bandanna around his neck, just like in Eevee Tree.

BIC:

Noir smiled welcomingly at the Shiny Eevee and bowed. "G'day m'lady, My name is Noir" He said, coming back up to smile gently at the only Eevee that seemed to notice his presence.

Silver started to blush like crazy, The last time she had been called Milady was...Well Silver didn't want to think about that. He knew he wasn't trying to be romantic but she liked being called that. It remind her of some Animes she would watch over and over again. Noir did he say his name was? Interesting. Noir was french for Black so He was Black and She was Silver. That sounded like some cheesy romance novel her mom would secretly read when her dad wasn't home. Then another Eevee walked up to the pair and asked if they were going to play football. "I am on Stevey's team. WHat about you Noir?"

Tracy desided to go play foot ball with the other Eevees. "Be right back! I'm going to go play some foot ball!" Tracy said to the Eevee and then ran toward the other Eevees. "Can I play too?" She asked excitedly, foot ball being one of her favorite games. "If so, I want to be on Midnight's team!" Tracy said.

Midnight frowned as Vanilla chose to play with him, but then smiled as Tracy joined his team. "Well at least some people wanna join my team." Midnight smiled, then stared at Stevey's side. There was more on her side than his. "Were gonna get wrecked." Midnight thought.

"It looks quite uneven, I'll join Midnight's team to try and even it out" Noir said and turned to look at Midnight's team, then back at Silver "Why don't you join Midnight's team to?" He asked, his camouflaged fur, ruffling. 'She's blushing, is it because of me?' He thought, then shook his head, dismissing the thought. Noir ran his paw down his chest, making silver powder fly into the air. The Eevee moved away from the towers and shook his fur, making a cloud of silver essence surround him and soon, settle to the ground. Noir, who's fur is now brown, hopped back over to Silver. "A bunch of Eevee threw silver powder on me" He said, gesturing to the silver dust littering the floor.

Vanilla closed her eyes and dug her head into Midnight's scruff, then she fell. She opened her eys to see she wasnt even near Midnight, the only Eevee she was close to was Noir, who was acting more of a gentleeevee then anyone. Vanilla was surprised when she found out Noir wasnt a shiny, but that didnt stop her from being friends. She stood up, then smiled. "Hey Noir, still on with that Chivalry act?" Vanilla smiled

Silver noticed Noir Choose Midnight's Team. "I knew it. I wanted to be on whatever team he was on but if I do the teams would be uneven again. Oh Well" She thought to herself. "I will stay on Stevey's team. I am a loyal Eevee so I am going to stay. But good luck to you all and may the best team win!" Silver smiled "Good Luck Cutie ;) " She told Noir. Then she started bursting out laughing. "I can't believe I just said that my apologies." She looked at Vanilla "There is nothing wrong with being a gentleeevee, just mean He's nice. I hope he's not faking it.

Ethan was starting to get frustrated now. If he didn't heal his paw soon he could start, like, hyperventilating or something. He wasn't even sure what that was but it was probably bad. He decided the best way to get their attention was to just join whatever game they were planning. He decided to approach the group. He tried his best to shake the dust off his grey fur, even though it was hard to notice anyway. His brothers and sisters always said he was a 'clean freak'. Whatever that was. "I'm just gonna... Um... Join someone's team."

Midnight smiled as Vanilla bugged someone else. "Thank Arceus thats over." He smiled. He lied down, then looked over to the other side. He didnt really care if it was even or not, Stevey was a great player, she could probally beat a team of five alone. Midnight's team was going to be anilated by one eevee, and she was smaller than him. The only one winning here was Stevey, her being the most athletic eevee."

"I never said anything is wrong with it! Besides this makes him sexy." She smiled, flicking her tail in each direction. She then rwalised that Silver winked at Noir. "Sure I like Midnight, but I love some competition." She smiled licking her lips. Well Ill see you on the field." She smiled kissing Noir on the cheek, then she walked to where she previously was.

"I don't know. Really I'm just against Stevey, shes making all the rules. Probably. I dunno, why don't you ask someone else, I'm no expert."Midnight sighed.

(OOC: So I need to make a list of the teams. Here we go!:
Stevey's: Zyro, Silver
Midnight's: Vanilla, Tracy, Noir, Rakki
...And you all though my team had more players! xD )

BIC:
"Well, this isn't fair!" Stevey called to the group of Eevees from the tree she sat under. "Why doesn't one of your team members come over here, eh? Then we'll be even!" Looking her team of two others over, the shiny grinned. "Then again, I'm sure we'll do just fine if nobody wants to switch!"

Deciding to be a bit of a pain in the neck just for the fun of it, Stevey sauntered over to the opposing side, a smirk on her face, and she approached Midnight, brow furrowed in determination. "You ready to lose?" she teased, smirk growing. "Y'know, you can keep your extra. That's fine. We'll just play for fun... for now." Suggestively, just to see some other Eevees' reactions, she turned around to walk back to her side, but used her tail's tip to rub Midnight's cheek. "Sorry," she whispered to him through gritted teeth, hoping no one else saw, before looking to Vanilla with a look that asked 'what are you gonna do about it?'.

Noir smiled as Silver winked at him, then lost the smile when Vanilla kissed his cheek. "You know what, I'll be on Stevey's team" He said hurriedly, then turned and bowed at Silver before running over to Stevey. He sat down beside her and wrapped his tail around his paws.

Last edited:
Name: Cocoa
Shiny: Nope
Intrest In: Wherever the plot leads. Who knows, he might even stay single XD
RelationShip Status: Single

Midnight frowned. "Well were even now, and the chances of us winning are much higher." Midnight bluffed. He probably had no chance of winning. The only thing useful he could bring to the team was running, and believe me Midnight is an expert on running. He smirked back, then closed his eyes, acting as if he was a pro. That was until, Midnight felt something on his cheek, it was Stevey's tail. Midnight blushed a bit, then smiled as she wispered Sorry. If that was intentional, Midnight was burn up.

Vanilla frowned, she watched as Stevey made Midnight blushed. She got even more mad when Stevey taunted her. "So now I'm in a competition for two boys, Spicy. Besides, what could go wrong?" She smiled evilly.

Ethan made up his mind, and tried his best to talk to the group. "Uh... I could be the referee... Or something. I'm sure it can't be that hard." Halfway through talking he had to stop to pick a speck of dust that had fallen on his face off. "Uh... Yeah. I'll do that." He tried his best not to completely mess up his words.

Noir listened to what Vanilla said, then gulped. 'The other boy is me, isn't it?' He questioned himself, then stood up and back away, stopping a metre away from the Eevee. 'If my senses are right, things are gonna get ugly, very quick' He thought somewhat skittishly, crouching down and flattening his ears against his head.

Rakki looked around getting ready to tackle someone. She turned around again and heard something, she turned towards that direction and saw an energy ball flying at her. She screamed. "Help!" and then bam everything went black.

"Are you okay?!" Tracy yelled as she ran over to Rakki. Tracy then began growling. "Who did that?!" She growled angrily, looking around, trying to find who did it. "Whoever did it is going to be in big trouble!" Tracy yelled while growling.

Rakki started to wake up and saw another eevee standing over her she opened her eyes a little bit more and remembered what happened she looked a little bit harder and saw an eevee she recognized but didn't know their name "hello?who are you?"

"Huh? Oh, you're awake! My name is Tracy!" Tracy said, happy Rakki was awake now. "Do you know who threw that energy ball at you?" Tracy asked. "Are you hurt?" Tracy added, knowing where a Oran berry bush was. "I know where a Oran berry bush is if you are hurt."

She looked at the eevee talking to her she then said "no i'm fine I don't need an oran berry thank you though, And know I don't know who shot the energy ball"

"Good! I was worried you might be hurt!" Tracy said, relieved Rakki was okay. "It's too bad you don't know who shot the energy ball at you, though. I was going to teach them a lesson. By the way, what's your name?" Tracy asked, not knowing Rakki's name.

She looked at the eevee "my name's Rakki." Then she saw something moving in the distance out of the glint of her eye and heard "come on lets get out of here!" she looked at tracy and said "come on I think I just heard the person who attacked me!"

Delighted with the sight of Midnight becoming embarrassed and Vanilla growing madder by the second, Stevey skipped back to her side, greeting Noir, who had backed away from Vanilla after hearing the comment she made. "Cool! Welcome to the team, Noir!" Smiling, the shiny looked over the group of Eevees, not entirely sure if they were all ready, but beginning to talk about the game anyway. "Hey, guys! Let's start! My team, come sand in a line next to me! Midnight's team, go stand in a line across from us. Alright?" she called, crouching into a battle stance, bouncing on her feet. "We put the ball- wait! We need a ball! Hold on, I'll go get one! I know where there's a ton of footballs!" After ensuring the ragtag group of athletes, she ran off, cape caught in the fluff of her neck.

She had run into downtown Castelia, where a massive sports store was located. Sitting down in front of it, she threw her cape over her muzzle as a sort of mask, sitting on her haunches, rocking back and forth. Since she was not big enough, she alone could not trigger the opening of the front, automatic doors, so she relied on the humans to help her out. There she sat, looking through the glass doors intently at her prize- a large bin of footballs. Seeing a young couple walking toward the doors with their purchases, she sat back, preparing herself. Then, not long after at all, the doors opened slowly, and Stevey sprang into action.

Over to the bin she flew, a red-and-silver blur to the employees and customers for a moment. It didn't take long for her to hear the usual 'THERE IT IS AGAIN!' or 'GET IT!'. As quick as lightning, Stevey hopped onto the top of the bin, pulling a ball out and rushing toward the exit. As customers dashed for the door, she was, once again, able to slip out, not slowing down as she ran back to the football game.

"Al- whoo- Alright, everyone! I'm back!" Catching her breath, Stevey placed the ball on the ground, sitting down in front of it. "I didn't think I'd- ugh- be this out of breath. I've done that before!" Shaking her head, reverting her cape back to its usual position, the shiny Eevee smiled to her friends. "'Kay, like I said before, let's start this thing up!"

"Um, Ok. Lets Do this!" Midnight smiled, getting ready for the game. He had stepped onto the field when Stevey dashed off in a red blur. "Whoa, She's fast. Is she getting the ball? Or maybe finding more players or somethin like that." Midnight sighed. He lied down awaiting Stevey to return.

Midnight smirked. She had only been gone for a few minutes and she was already back with a Foot Ball. "So My first guess was right." Midnight smiled, walking over to the rather exsausted Eevee. "How's your run?" Midnight taunted.

From her seated position, Stevey looked up to Midnight, who had approached her. "It felt- huh- It felt good!" Smiling up to the fellow shiny, she twitched her ears playfully. Leaning up to get closer to Midnight's own ear, she whispered, wanting to get back at him in the teasing category. "You glad your girlfriend's on your team?" Smirking an evil smirk, she gestured over to Vanilla subtly with a flick of her fluffy tail, tongue sticking out of her mouth. Stevey showed no sign of sorrow, but she really did feel bad that he had to put up with the rather possessive Eevee, and she mentally reminded herself to make this known to Midnight, but not right now. Now, she was having too much fun making him flustered. She was not ready to give this up just yet.

"Really? Where?" Tracy asked, looking everywhere for the pokemon who attacked Rakki. "Come out with your paws up, or I'll bite you when I see you!" Tracy yelled, also growling slightly. "Hey Rakki, do you know why anyone would attack you? Any reasons why? Or know who might have done it?" Tracy asked.