• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Crush a wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(it sounds like I have been watching too much Austin Powers... or it was the advertising for recycling at the school)

Granted, now everyone gets tutored so you still have to learn

I wish I had more cookies in my stash :)

Granted, but her definition of good is drastically different then yours.

I wish I could have an English Pkmn Platinum in my hands right now (this is an easy one).

Granted, but the safe file is corrupt. Time based events will no longer occur.

I wish they sold better items at Nookington's in my game. (I don't want robo items.)

Granted, but you aren't and you are still disappointed with your teachers.

I wish the New Episodes of Pokemon would be on Saturday evenings/afternoons instead because I have english class on Saturday mornings. :-/

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Granted, but it's in another language you can't read.

I wish my mind wasn't so scrambled right now with a hundred million things running through it and... (continues with incoherent rambling for the next 20 minutes.)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but you forgot to charge your DS and the battery dies erasing all your effort

I wish I could over come my laziness

Granted, but just not on what you were supposed to concentrate on (whatever it was)

I wish I did not see my teachers' bloomers (urgh... the horror...)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, you saw through your teacher's bloomers (OMG that's nasty!!! :o)

I wish I didn't forget what I was about to wish for.

Granted, but it was the most easily crushable wish on earth.

I wish I was allowed to blast my music.

(And if you say I'll blow my eardrums out or go deaf, I'll whack you with a gerbil!)

Granted but it turns out to be the song that get on everybodys nerves that will be the only one that will play

I wish my school choir would sing the song that gets on everybodys nevrves at our first concert

Granted, but now it is such a phenomina so pokemon is banned in Finland

I wish I didn't get a filling in my tooth (I neeeeed food! But I can't eat anything for hours! :()

Granted, instead you had a root canal and were awake for it so you're traumatized for life.

I wish I had something to do today because I have school off.

Granted, but then you realize you could have gotten it done if you STOPPED TALKING TO PEOPLE ONLINE AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE DAMN COMPUTER!

I wish there was something better than Wakko's Wish on.

Granted, but you lose points on your grade (you don't have to, but there still are consequences)

I wish I could make sense of my spanish homework (I have been working on it for nearly three hours >:()

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but it doesn't stop the fact that everyone who eats McDonald's will die of a heart attack.

I wish my oceanography lab wasn't self paced (the lab book makes no sense. That and my self pace is laziness ::))

Granted, but there is no cereal in the house and your parents aren't going food shopping until 3 hours later. (Sorry)

I wish I didn't make my character a brunette in Animal Crossing. (B/c now she looks like Meg from Family Guy.)

granted, but now she looks like stevie (it would have been okay if she was a guy, but...)

I wish I didn't get in trouble for my poor spanish grade today

(I thought it was stewie...)

Granted, but you got in trouble for something else.

I wish I had Pokemon platinum. (I saw the E4 and Cynthia battle on youtube. Her hair is all flowy like one of those shampoo commercials. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDvSR7OeJow)

Psycho Monkey

Granted, but then you spell Quagmire as Quagsire (lol)

I wish the Freewebs Kingdom Hearts sprite sight I had favorited didn't disapear (The URL no longer exists :'()

Status
Not open for further replies.