• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Battle For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ninetales, return!" Vivienne would look mightily furious, but calmed herself down. "It's okay Ninetales." Vivienne would sashay toward Jado. "Congratulations. You're lucky I let you win." Vivienne would put Ninetales into her purse.

"Hmmm...you sure you let me win?Umbreon use moonlight"Umbreon would heal 50% of his max health"So you still think you could win me and my umbreon?"

"Anyways I Wish You Luck Beating Up your first opponent!" I would smile while my umbreon would growl at her with a happy face

Name: David
Preferred Type: Ghost
Appearance: David is a young man of Asian descent. His hair is cheaply dyed a bright shade of lilac to match his omnipresent partner, Drifloon (Female). He has a very disheveled look to him, as seen through his messy hair and the dark circles under his dull hazel eyes, though he is clean shaven and keeps relatively good posture. He wears a loose deep grey dress shirt with golden hemming - The ribbons that tie back his sleeves and the bowtie Drifloon hangs off of are the same golden hue. He sports a pair of dark grey jeans and a black belt to accompany a pair of frayed black hightops. He is almost always scowling or smiling sardonically.
DISCLAIMER: Though Drifloon is his partner he doesn't use it in battle. David was born paralyzed from the waist down; Drifloon just uses Psychic to help him walk.
Pokemon:
Banette
(Male)
Moveset: Dazzling Gleam, Feint Attack, Thunderbolt, Phantom Force
Froslass (Female)
Moveset: Destiny Bond, Ice Fang, Wake-Up Slap, Hail
Dusknoir (Male)
Moveset: Shadow Sneak, Future Sight, Ice Beam, Earthquake
Gengar (Male)
Moveset: Hypnosis, Sucker Punch, Nightmare, Dream Eater
Trevenant (Male)
Moveset: Destiny Bond, Shadow Ball, Horn Leech, Phantom Force
Aegislash (Female)
Moveset: Retaliate, Night Slash, Shadow Sneak, Aerial Ace

David had only planned to watch the extravaganza once he had carelessly stumbled upon it. The thought of hundreds of eyes on him as he entered an immense arena only for his Pokémon to clash barbarously with a stranger's was unsettling and abhorrent. Still, it was like something else had clouded his mind over and used him as a vessel to carefully fill in the sheet that had been laid upon it. He sat with the other trainers in a pit of abstract horror, Drifloon trilling indifferently above his head.
"I'm going to throw up," he whispered with his face in his hands.
"Loon, loon!" Drifloon sang in agreement.

Vivienne noticed something had nudged her Vespiquen. Vespiquen looked furious. "Vespiquen calm down, that little tiny Drifloon couldn't hurt a fly if it wanted to!" Vespiquen retracted her stinger while Vivienne gave the man a stare of death.

Jado would sigh while he watch the one-sided combat"This combat...is boring."Jado would walk away of the arena to find vivienne.When he get outside he would see vivienne vespiqueen fighting another pokemon

I would remain in silence watching the fight between Vivienne and David while my umbreon would be resting in my backpack

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Erm, why are you guys posting in future tense? O.o I'd strongly recommend you guys take a look at the Pokémon Role Play rules. We RP in a very structured way here – you RP in past tense, third person, and we generally write at least a full paragraph per post.

Once you have read the rules, feel free to reopen this RP and try again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.