• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Battle For The Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! Just like the title says, you will battle in a huge tournament to win! If you do not win, remember you can watch the battles! These are the rules:
1. No Legendaries, Mythical or Mega-evolving Pokemon.
If you are going to join this rp, do not use any pokemon that are legendary, mythical or mega-evolve.
2. Do Not Character Control.
Seriously, not to be rude but I hate it when people character control.
3. Do Not Have Too Much Violence.
Yes, most people hate too lose, like me. But that does not mean you can get violent with them! You can tease people and I do allow SOME swearing, but geez.
4. No One Hit KO Moves.
That will not be allowed for it will prevent a chance for the opposing team to win, I hope you understand.

Now you need to fill out a sheet, this is mine:
Name: Cynder
Preferred Type: Dark
Appearance: She has an ombre in her long hair, it starts light blue at the top, getting darker until it goes black at the bottom, covered by an Umbreon hoodie. She has orange-gold eyes. Her purple shirt has a wolf howling on it, covered by a jacket. She has silver shorts and black boots.
Pokemon:
Houndoom (Male)
Moveset: Thunder Fang, Heat Wave, Dark Pulse, Take Down.
Pachirisu (Male)
Moveset: Electro Ball, Thunder, Swift, Quick Attack.
Espeon (Female)
Moveset: Future Sight, Psyshock, Energy Ball, Quick Attack.
Dewgong (Male)
Moveset: Blizzard, Aqua Tail, Surf, Ice Shard.
Flygon (Male)
Moveset: Solar Beam, Dragon Tail, Stone Edge, Hyper Beam.
Meinshao (Female)
Moveset: Fake Out, Double Kick, Focus Blast, Double Slap.

Cynder finished filling out the sheet then walked inside, she had to choose 3 pokemon for each round, apparently in some of the rounds you had to choose two pokemon for a double battle. She carefully chose her pokemon in her mind as her Houndoom walked next to her.

Name: Jag
Type Preference: Psychic
Appearance:Tall boy with black hoodie blue shoes blue jeans black hair and dark blue eyes.
Gallade Male
(Leaf Blade, Protect, Psycho cut, and Double team
Hitmonchan Male
(Fire Punch, Ice punch, Mega Punch, Agility)
Nidoking Male
(Earth Power, Double kick Poison sting, Focus Energy)
Sylveon Female
(Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Swift)
Arcanine Female
(Extreme Speed, Fire fang, Bite, Thunder fang)
Zoroark Male
(Night Slash, Fury Swipes, Leer, Foul Play)

Jag was ready he was never scared this much in his life he filled out his application and walked into the competitors lounge which was where competitors could see others battle and train. "You guys ready?" Jag asked his Pokemon they all responded they were ready. Jag was only able to pick three of his 6 pokemon for preliminaries, he had a hard time choosing but he decided. The first step into Jag's new life was taken

Jag noticed a girl walk up to him. "Huh? Oh my partner well it's this guy come on out!" Jag said as he threw a poke ball and a Gallade popped out of it. "Lemme guess your partner is that Houndoom?"

"Yeah, huh? Look the first battle is starting!" Cynder pointed. She and Houndoom went to te window, they were announcing the first battle. "We have Cynder versus Jake!" The man said. "Okay, come on guys! Houndoom stay here." Cynder said to her partner, he nodded and watched his trainer run out to the field.

Name:jayden
Preferred Type:rock
Appearance:black hair,tall,blue boots,green shirt,black pants,brown eyes
rampardos(male)
(headbutt)(head smash)(iron tail)(outrage)
ariados(female)
(spider web)(pin missile)(cross poison)(sucker punch)
staraptor(female)
(brave bird)(close combat)(wing attack)(aerial ace)
greninja(male)
(water shuriken)(surf)(hydro pump)(night slash)
arcanine(male)
(fire blast)(extreme speed)(fire fang) (quick attack)
beartic(female)
(ice punch)(blizard)(superpower)(ice beam)

jayden was anxious to he first tournament but he arrived late running :run jayden run!

Last edited:
"bye good luck! Hope to see you in the finals!" Shouted Jag "Hmm......" Jag wasn't sure if the 3 pokemon he chose would win this first round he was left wondering but he caught these Pokemon because he saw potential in them so there was no reason to worry. Jag sat down in the lounge and turned on the TV his dad was an announcer for the tournament so he might as well watch Cynder's battle he thought. "*Thinks* I hope I get to the finals."

Name:Jado
Apperance:Look At The Trainer Card Please.
Rank:Ace Trainer(Its My Time On One Tournament So Dont Expect Nothing At All)
Prefered Type:poison Type.
Pokemons:
Umbreon (Male) Moveset: Toxic-Protetec-Moonlight-Dig
Crobat (Male) Moveset:Confuse Ray-Fly-Acrobatics-Poison Fang
Dragonite (Male) Moveset:Ice Punch-Flamethrower-Water Pulse-Thunder Punch
Slaking (Male) Moveset: Rest-Ice Punch-Sleep Talk-Thunder Punch
Infernape (Male) Moveset:Thunder Punch-FlameThrower-Dig-Close Combat
Zoroark (Female) Moveset:Night Daze-Toxic-Dig-FlameThrower (I Had One Zoroark With Flamethrower At Pokemon X And Y Dont Ask Me How .3.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jado Would Arrive The Tournament Entrance And Hear The Feel The Emotions Of The Battle."Awesome!I Can Sense THis Guys Emotions While They Fight With They Pokemon!"Jado Would Run To The Inside Of The Arena And Watch The Combat."Wow!That Pokemon Is Awesome!I Think You Should See This Umbreon!"
The Umbreon Would Hop On My Shoulder And Watch The Combat

Name: Vivenne
Preferred Type: Fairy
Appearance: Vivienne is a tall female of African descent. She has black hair which she has in a complex updo with a small red bow on the side. Often, she will wear a white fur coat with the same shade of red accents. She wears white heels and dark stockings. She wears violet lipstick, but no other makeup. She has brown eyes and very long eyelashes. When stationary, Vivienne will stand with her right arm on her stomach and her left arm raised on her right wrist, looking at her painted red nails.
Pokemon:
Ninetales (Female)
Moveset: Imprison, Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Quick Attack, Confuse Ray, Safeguard.
Goldeen (Female)
Moveset: Waterfall, Soak, Horn Attack
Gardevoir (Female)
Moveset: Moonblast, Teleport, Calm Mind, Draining Kiss.
Ponyta (Male)
Moveset: Fire Spin, Inferno, Stomp, Tackle.
Vespiquen (Female)
Moveset: Fell Stinger, Air Slash, Confuse Ray, Gust.
Floette (Female)
Moveset: Tackle, Vine Whip, Fairy Wind, Lucky Chant.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vivienne was ready to start the new chapter of her life. She opened her unreasonably extensive walk-in wardrobe and picked out her favourite coat and measured it up against her body. "Perfect" she murmured to herself as she put it on. She gathered her 6 Pokémon. To herself, she counted all 6, just to make sure. "Ninetales, Goldenn, Gardevoir, Ponyta, Vespiquen and Floette!" Vivienne was ecstatic to leave. She kissed her mother goodbye and grabbed her handbag. Her heels clicked down the cobblestone drive, and she headed towards the tournament centre. Her favourite by far (but don't tell the others) Ninetales was always allowed at Vivienne's side. Vivienne arrived outside the tournament centre, and almost entered, but she heard the extensive noise inside. She decided to see the fight for herself and sashayed into the centre, and took note of all the other trainers.

Jado Would Look Around To See If He Could Find Other Trainer.Jado Would Find Vivenne And Walk TO Her Direction."Hey There...Are u in the tournament?If you are in prepare yourself to get beated!"Jado would smile while he talks.Jado would have a Umbreon resting on his shoulder.

Vivienne would raise one very well groomed eyebrow to the figure. "Oh, if you want to lead a life of shame and embarrassment, then of course, be my guest!" Vivienne would open her purse, ready to summon her Pokémon.

"Hmmm...are u sure iam the person who will lead a life of shame and embarrassment?"My Umbreon would wake up and look at her"How about we do a little fight outside?"

"I shall use Ninetales." Vivienne would shoot the smile down with an icy stare. Ninetales would appear by Vivienne's side glamourously.

We would arrive the training arena.I would go to the right side waiting for vivienne"Ok Umbreon Your Up!"I would punch the air while the umbreon dashes to the arena.

"Can i start lady?" When i said this my hair would block my eyes.I would have something on my neck something like a pendant with a photo in it.

Umbreon would get hitted while i smile "Umbreon Its About TIme Buddie!" Ninetales would get damaged cuz of the poison"Now Use Dig Once again!"

Ninetales would get hit by the blast again. "Ninetales, shake it off...Ninetales!" Ninetales would faint! "This is ridiculous! Get up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.