• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

Jerome then takes out the TM he found and observes it more. "Hmm...interesting, its a TM for the move Shadow ball. I think Mystic can learn this move, and maybe Areo too. Might want to show the others this too."
He then turns toward Abby and Ariel and says "Check out what I found, its a TM for the move Shadow Ball."

Ariel walks over to Jerome carrying Kirlia in her arms like a baby, "You know, I couldn't decide what I would do with my extra TM, so i may or may not have put it in your bag before the battle," Ariel takes one of the oran berries in her bag and has Kirlia eat it.

Lemmy's eyes lit up "Oh Lemmy and has always wanted to learn Shadow ball..." Abby said as Lemmy climbed on her shoulder. Keegan grinned and used Psychic and brought it to Lemmy and he touched it. Abby turned to Keegan "Why did you do that!!!!" Abby was fuming and Keegan slanted backwards cause Abby never shouted at him like that. Abby toured to Jerome and sighed "I'm so sorry, my pokèmon need to learn more manners, I promise I'll get you another one" Abby said as she glared at Keegan but her eyes softened as she heard a small whimper escape from Keegan's mouth. "Please don't do that again" Abby said to Keegan and he nodded, earing a hug from Abby.

Jerome smiled, "Thats alright, if the TM was made in Unova or Kalos, then it should still be good again, right?" he says as he went to pick up the used TM. He then went to put it in the pack. "Anyways, that was a very good battle from both of you" he says to Abby and Ariel. "If you both plan on taking on the gym, you both should have no problems."

Sudowoodo started patting Pansear Pansear was really heartbroken and Miles noticed that. "Hey Guys do any of you have any female pokemon Hot Sauce has always been lonely ever since I first caught him

Keegan shook his head but Lemmy nodded and screeched. A normal eevee ran out of the bush and hugged Lemmy. "Oh yeah, I forgot about Jewel, she is a captured pokèmon but her pokèball is hidden somewhere" Abby said and Jewel walked up to Hot Sauce and sat down in front of him "Vee?".

"I'm not going for the gyms, but I might go for them now, Ariel gives a polite bow to Jerome, and looks to Miles,"and yes I have female pokemon, and no, your pokemon can't have a relationship with them. It's what they tell me."

Jerome looks at Miles and says "The only female in my group is Mystic, but she dosent seem to be interested, maybe because Hot Sauce and her are not in the same egg group."

Areo suddenly goes crazy. "Scree Scree" Areo screeches. "What is it buddy?" Jerome asks Areo in a concerned voice. Then a Joltik jumps from a bush, ready to attack. "I got this one says Jerome. He calls back Mystic into her great ball and Areo flys in front of Jerome, ready to battle.

Joltik prepares to use Electroweb. "Areo, dodge then use Supersonic!" Jerome yells.

Areo quickly flies to the left and starts to screech very loud, confusing the Joltik. "Good, now use Wing Attack!" Areo rushs at Joltik and hits it hard with its wings.

Jerome smiles. "I got a great ball handy. Thanks for the offer though." He says. He then turns back to the battle as the Joltik manages to get off a fury cutter on Areo. Areo gets hit, but still looks fine. "Now, Areo, lets finish this! Air Cutter now!" Jerome yells.

Areo whips up the air and sends it at Joltik. It gets dazed from the attack, clearly weaken. "Now, Great Ball, go!" Jerome yells as he throws the great ball at Joltik.

The Great Ball hits the Joltik and it goes into the Great Ball in a beam of red light.

The Great ball falls on the ground and shakes once...

Twice...

Three times...

...The Great ball pings.

"Good job Areo! We caught Joltik!" Jerome says as he picks up the Great Ball containing the Joltik. "Your nickname shall be Spidervolt." Jerome says. He then faces Abby and the others and says "Well...guess its time to introduce Spidervolt now." He says as he sends out Spidervolt the Joltik. "Tik!" Spidervolt says as he faces everyone one by one.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Vee?" Jewel looked at Hot Sauce and nodded slightly before pressing her nose to his. Lemmy and Keegan looked down and Abby pulled them in for a hug, making them happy again.

Jerome goes towards Hot Sauce and says "I'm happy for you Hot Sauce." Spidervolt then goes toward Lemmy and looks at him, unsure what to think of these new people.

Jerome looks down at Spidervolt and says "Don't worry buddy, these guys are friends, Areo and Mystic is your friend, and I'm your friend, not your master." Spidervolt looks slightly relaxed after hearing that and gives a happy "Joltik."

"I think it's time for me to find a Pokemon for me I'm now going to the mountains for a Rock Type I'll see you guys come on return Everyone Heavyweight,Cherryblossom,Maracas and. Hot Sauce but Hot sauce did not want to go in its pokeball as yet he wanted to stay with Jewel Ok Hot Sauce you can stay with Jewel hey Abby could you take care of Hot Sauce for Me." Said Miles

"Uhhhh sorry but I can't, you can take Jewel though" Abby said and continued "I'm gonna go search for a Electric Type" Abby continued (Again) "Who is gonna come with me?" She said and she felt wobbling and cracking. Abby pulled off her back and gently took out the egg. A Dratini popped out and hugged Abby. Lemmy smiles at the Joltik but turns to see the little dragon. Abby captured him and called him out. "I'll name you Whirl!" Abby said as she stood up.

Jerome smiled and said "Thats a cute Dratini there. Perhaps one of the rarest non-legendary pokemon to find in Kanto too." He then takes out his egg. "Its close, I can feel the pokemon inside it." He puts it back in his pack. "Anyways, I'm going with you, its always more fun with more people right?" He says with a smile. Spidervolt agrees with a "Joltik Joltik!"

"Yip! Alright let's go!" Abby began to walk and it soon turned to night. A Gastly came out and scared the daylights out of Abby. The Gastly snickered and used double team, surrounding them. Lemmy growled and jumped off Abby's shoulder. The Gastly just laughed.

Spidervolt gave an angry hiss at the Gastly. "You okay Abby? This Gastly will be tough because of its typing." Jerome says as Areo screeches angrily at the Gastly.
"One Gastly can't take on two trainers, right? Especually with powerful pokemon." Says Jerome as he faces one of the Double Team Gastly.

"Guys,Guys!" Said Miles excitedly "look what I've got" He showed everyone his brand new Egg and Rhyhorn, Hornsby image.jpg

Lemmy ran up to one of the doubles and started to bite all of them till it was the last Gastly. Lemmy looked the Gastly in the eye. The Gastly charged at Abby and knocked her over. "Ow!" Abby said and Lemmy had a look of concern on his face. Lemmy growled again and stood in front of Abby protectivly. Lemmy started to glow and when it disappeared, a Umbreon with a soft black coat and Blue shiny rings emerged. Lemmy had evolved in Umbreon. Lemmy growled and scared the Gastly away. Whirl and Keegan had a surprised look on their faces but Abby had a look of pain.

Jerome ran up to Abby "Are you okay? "Jerome asks as he held out a hand to help her up. He then looks at Lemmy. "Lemmy...he evolved" he says surprised.

Abby took his hand and stood up. Lemmy was fuming but calmed down and trotted up to Abby "Umbre?" He asked concerned. "I'm fine, but we should set up camp here..." Abby said and limped over to a big flat piece of terrain and took out a giant tent. She started to build it with her Mons helping.

"I'll pass," Ariel said casually. She goes into her bag and finds the egg moving every few moments. "How far away is this gym?" Ariel asked while sitting down.

Jerome looked at Ariel. "I'm not sure, it would be wise to set up camp-" He was cut off by a sound in his pack. He looked inside to see the egg about to hatch. "Wow, I can't believe its actually happening!" Jerome said as the egg hatched. A Tyrogue then popped its head out and looked up at Jerome. "Guys, I think we have a new member of not just our group, but to the world." He says as he picks up the Tyrogue and puts him by him.

"Your name will be Jostle, welcome to the group little buddy" Jerome says as he gives an oren berry to Jostle the Tyrogue.

He then looks at Miles and says "Might be best to save for the morning, its very late."

Ariel looks at the baby Tyrogue,"It's so cute!"Ariel's voice cracked when she said cute because he voice went so high. Ariel looked around on the flat piece of land,"I agree," Ariel replied,"but, I think this area is just fine for camp." She took out the two pokeballs out of her pockets and threw them in the air. "Freya, Crystal, Come on out!," a flash of light appeared from the two pokeballs, a snover and a kirlia appeared from the light, and it faded away. Ariel catches the pokeballs and tells them,"find spots in the trees for thee hamoks could be next to each other, I'll start up a fire." Ariel starts to gather firewood.

Jerome smiled. "I guess I'll cook the meals then. Hope you guys don't mind stew" he says as he pats Tyrogue on the head. Areo replies with "Scree Scree!"
Jerome the looks at Spidervolt and says "Could you help Freya and Crystal fine some trees for their hamoks? And when you do, help them set up? It would mean a lot to us" He asks. Spidervolt replies happily "Tik Tik!" as he goes and finds a spot for the hamoks.
Jerome then sends Mystic back out in a light flash and says "Keep an eye out for other wild pokemon, we don't want to get ambushed again like we did." Mystic looks at Jerome and says "Xatu" and turns towards the woods and stares with her eyes closed.
Jerome turns toward Areo and says "Help Ariel look for wood alright?" Areo screechs with approval and flys towards Ariels direction. Jerome then picks up Jostle and says "Again little buddy, welcome to the group." He then takes out a Kings Rock and gives it to Jostle to hold. "You know, Areo had something like this when he hatched too right?" He says to Jostle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Abby finished the tent and Lemmy was just adjusting the tightness of the rope around the metal rod. It got really dark and Lemmy used flashlight (I don't know what it's really called). Light emitted from the middle of the ring on his forehead. Keegan wowed and so did Whirl. A Zebstrika emerged from behind the tent "looks like we got a electric type Lemmy go!" Abby stood up and Lemmy stood in front. "Shadow Ball!" Lemmy used Shadow ball and did a direct hit. The Zebstrika used thunder wave. "Bite!" Lemmy ran up to the Zebstrika and bit him. The Zebstrika was a bit drowsy so Abby threw a great ball. It shook once....
Twice....
Thrice....
And it stopped. Abby walked up to the ball and let the Zebstrika out "I'll name you...Blitz!" Abby said and petted Blitz before her and all her Mons, walked over to Jerome.

Jerome look at where Abby was. "Hey Abby, you and your pokemon don't mind Stew do you?" He asks. He then notices her new Zebstrika. "Oh cool, is that one of your new pokemon? Here, use this to make it more friendly towards you" Jerome says as he handed her a Soothe Bell.
He looks down at Jostle, Jostle heads to the Zebstrika nerviously. "Rogue?" He says nerviously to the Zebstrika. "Don't worry little buddy, I think thats a new friend" Jerome says as he choped up some vegies for the stew.

"I don't mind it!" Abby said and her pokèmon agreed. Abby wrapped the soothe bell around Blitz's neck. "This is Blitz!" Abby said as Blitz began to lightly sniff Jostle cautiously. "Zebs!" He said happily. "So do you need help with anything, or I could keep you company?" Abby asked as Blitz lifted up Jostle and placed him on his back. Blitz then began to trot around the camp site. "Wow, Blitz is really, Friendly" Abby said and sat down beside Jerome. Abby looked at her Mons "you guys can go play" They all ran off except Lemmy, he just layed beside Abby.

"I Am So Bored Hornsby." Said Miles To His Rhyhorn "I Wonder When Will This Egg Will Hatch, This looks like a Scraggy egg" Miles said as he inspected the egg "Well, I Guess we should not do anything while our Friends do All the work." Let's start doing some training with your new friends" Get on out everyone!" "Torterra" "Sudo" "Snorlax" "Pan Sear" "All right lets train For battles"

Abby watched as Lemmy was breathing. Abby started to stroke his soft fur and she slowly fell asleep. Her head rested on Jerome's shoulder and her hand rested on Lemmy's head.

**Abby's dream**
"Listen, we need to get out of that campsite now, or else this will happen-" Lemmy said to Abby and she saw a bunch of mightyena's tearing down the place and stealing all the pokèmon, but the worst part was that everyone go hurt. "Don't worry, I'll protect you, but you won't wake up now, rather enjoy the dream" Lemmy said and walked up to her. Abby hugged Lemmy and lightly cried.
**Lemmy's view**
Lemmy woke up and felt a soft hand on his head. Lemmy crawled up and rested his front paws and head on Abby's lap. He got the warning from a Mew and he sent it to Abby.