• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Adventures Around The World

Jerome softly got out a blanket from his pack so as not to wake Abby up and put it over her. "Your right" he says softly. "It was a very eventful day, we must all be very tired."
He motioned to Miles that Abby was asleep. "Maybe some other day Miles. Besides, I'd prefer to have Jostle get used to us before I start training him." He smiled and looked at Abby.

Mystic stood perfectly still watching the woods. She shuddered slightly, sincing there might be wild pokemon nearby and she saw a future she didn't like. "Xa...tu" Mystic says softly.

Abby slowly opened her eyes and looked at Jerome. "We have to get out of here" Abby said and hugged Jerome before getting up and packing her stuff. After packing up the stuff she walked back to Jerome and sighed "Let's go" Abby quickly grabbed his hand and started to run. It was pitch black and Lemmy rain in front and used flashlight. Keegan was beside Abby, Whirl on Abby's shoulder and Blitz running behind Abby with Jostle still on his back. Just on time, loud footsteps was behind them adding barking and howling. Abby looked back and gasped and Blitz picked up her and Jerome and all the Mons before running super speed. A clearing came and Blitz dashed out of the forest. The Mightyena turned and fled. Blitz started to trot. "Come on.... again?" Abby asked as she sighed, barely awake.

Jerome suddenly remembered. "Wait! Wheres Ariel and Areo? They may still be in the campsight!" He says as he sees Mystic fly overhead towards him. "Xatu! Xatu!" Mystic says as she turned towards a direction where a loud screech could bearly be heard. "That must be Areo! Mystic, go and find Areo and Ariel and fast!" Mystic then flies off to where they heard Areos screech.
He turns toward Abby and smiled. "Well, thanks for the warning I guess, but I do have to wonder, how did you know there were Mightyena about to attack?" He says. He then shrugs "I guess we can talk later when we know we're safe, right?"

"Yeah! Whirl, Keegan, go help Mystic find Ariel and Areo" Abby said and her two Mons nodded and followed the Xatu. Abby turned to Jerome "I wonder why they would attack" Abby said.

Ariel woke up in her hammock, from snover nudging her, it was almost pitch black. Ariel could barely see while her eyes adjusted to the dark. She heard mightyana underneath her aggressively clawing at the tree. Tired, and not realizing that they are attacking her, she yawns, looks over the side and says, "Good morning puppies," Ariel then realized what is happening. She wakes up Kirlia, "ready for some fun?" they nod. Still half asleep, "Freya, misty terrain, Crystal blizzard, blow them away so we can get some footing." They do as they are told and they all hop down from the tree. Ariel rembered all of her the lessons kirlia and snover went through from some tutors and herself. "Crystal water pulse, Freya use psyshock, fuse it into the water!" The combined attack knocked out at least two of them.

Jerome shruged. "I have a feeling that those Mightyena were not wild pokemon.They seemed too organized to be" Jerome says. Jostle stared at Abby with a concerned look. "Tyrogue?" Jostle says. Jerome looks at Jostle and says "Its ok little buddy, Ariel is a powerful trainer and Areo and Spidervolt I know are powerful too."

Areo woke up near Ariel to the sounds of Mightyena. He flys above Freya and uses Supersonic to confuse some of the Mightyena. Spidervolt jumps down from the tree and uses Electroweb to slow and hurt the Mightyena. He then notices a Mightyena about to jump to attack Ariel. "Tik Tik Tik!!" Spidervolt tries to warn Ariel.

Ariel hears spidervolt and jumps out of the way, causing the mightyana to slam into the tree. 'Kirlia psyshock, keep using it until you can't, Crystal, shadow ball, use it until you can't, and protect my pack if they get too close," Ariel ordered.

Last edited:
"Yeah your right" Abby said and sighed. A town came into view

Keegan sighed and looked at the evolved Dratini "how are we gonna tell Abby?" Keegan asked Whirl. "I dunno" he said and saw Ariel and Mightyena. The two pokèmon nodded. Whirl used Dragon tail and Keegan used flamethrower. Half combined half not, Knocking the rest of the Mightyena out. Keegan stepped forward and gestured to follow him. Whirl, the Dragonair, started follow Keegan as they dodged trees at full speed.

Areo flys with Mystic while Spidervolt quickly follows Keegan and Whirl. Another Mightyena was about to hit Ariel from the side when Areo saw it and quickly flew down, but in a beam of light. When he could be seen again, he used Wing Attack to take down the Mightyena, but he wasn't a Zubat anymore... "Gol...bat?" Areo says puzzled.

Jerome looks forward. "It might be safer to stop here then to camp in the field. Wild or not, those Mightyena wouldn't dare to follow us in a populated area to attack us like a town, right?" Jerome says assuredly. "Rogue Rogue!" Jostle says with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yip!" Abby said and tapped Blitz on the side and he stopped. "Should we camp or... get a room for tonight?" Abby asked. "Nine...Tails..." Abby saw Keegan and a... Dragonair? "W-Whirl?" Abby asked and he nodded.
(Do you wanna join my new RP? The Pirate Eeveelutions?)

Ariel had a sigh of relief, as the last of the mightyana was knocked out, but then she looked up and saw another wave rushing through the trees, "Oh, come on, here we go again." She looked to kirlia and snover," ready for round two?" They noded, tired and almost out of breath, "Freya, double team, then magical leaf, Crystal, blizzard, then when you can use water pulse. Ariel climbed back up the tree and packed up her things, hoped down, "It's time to go."

Areo flew up high and used Air Cutter on some of the other Mightyenas in the next wave. "Golbat Golbat!" Golbat says.
Jerome looked at Keegan and Whirl. "Wow, I think your baby is growing up fast...literaly! It's already a Dragonair." Jerome said with a smile. He then looked back to see Areo with Ariel and her pokemon fighting another wave of pokemon. Jostle looked back too. He got up and ran into the frey. "Jostle! Be careful!" Jerome yelled as he followed. Jostle ran to one of the Mightyena and used High Jump Kick, hitting the Mightyena and sending it flying, hitting another Mightyena.

The kirlia and snover were fighting hard, then, snover got KOed and Ariel had to put her into a pokeball, and Kirlia was trying her best until she started glowing in a flash of light. Blinding all nearby mightyana and transforming into gardivoir. Surprised, "Freya, you evolved, come on though, we're leaving," The gardivoir followed Ariel at a fast pace toward the town, Ariel took out her pokeball, "Freya return," A flash of red light brought the gardivoir into the pokeball. Ariel's bag started to shake on its own, and she knew the reason, "oh, no, not now, any time but now," Ariel said as the bag started to shake more while she ran. The egg was hatching.

Abby sighed and ran after Jerome, her Mons following. "Alright Keegan, Flamethrower, Lemmy, Iron Tail, Whirl, Dragon Rage, Blitz, Thunder Shock!" Abby yelped and her pokèmon obeyed. Hitting and knocking out most of te mightyena, they continued.

Jerome hurried back to town. He looks at Areo and says "Seems you've evolved as well, I'm proud of you Areo." Areo gives a happy "Golbat!" Mystic flies down and Jerome says "Good work Mystic, its time you get some well deserved rest, you too Spidervolt" he says as he calls back Mystic and Spidervolt in their Great Balls.
He turns toward Abby and says "It may be safer finding a room for the night." He takes out some Poke and says "I got plenty of money, more than enough for us to get a room for the night. It's been a long day...and night." Jostle looks up at Jerome, Jerome goes down and says "That was a very good first battle for you Jostle, I never knew that you knew High Jump Kick. Must be from one of your parents huh?" Jostle grins happily.

Abby smiled and nodded "yeah let's go" Abby said and grabbed Jerome's hand and walked to the pokèmon centere. "Ok...umm..you talk" Abby said.
**Lemmys P.O.V**
Abby seemed more calm since He evolved. She seemed more calm since she got Blitz and Whirl evolved too. Keegan well he's not sure about him. Keegan nudged Lemmy and he looked at him. "What?" Lemmy asked and Keegan pointed to a female Umbreon and a Shiny Female Ninetales. "I'm not interested" Lemmy said and looked up at Abby. Whirl was using his height and looked at what was happening. Blitz just looked around.

Ariel runs and stops next to them, "more incoming, we should leave within the next couple seconds," A trapinch head pops out of the backpack, "hey little guy, I'm Ariel, you'll meet the others later, I'm gonna put you in one of these for now, ok?" Ariel took out an empty pokeball and caught the baby trapinch.

Jerome smiled. "Cool, all of our eggs hatched, except for Miles when he showed us his. A Dratini, a Tyrogue, and a Trapinch all hatched from ours. I've always loved the way pokemon and nature in general is like" he says
Jerome then took Abbys hand. "Perhaps I should tell you why I became a trainer...It also has to do with Mystic back when I was only little and Mystic was only a Natu at that time." He tried hard to hold back a tear in his eye. "My mother...she was very sick...I had got the medicine for her from the pokemart, but some...bullies came and stole the medicine from me. They wore a strange uniform and called themselves junior members of a team known as Galactic. Because I couldn't get that medicine back..." He pauses then gives a long sigh. "Her last gift to me was Mystic, she was the first pokemon my mother had caught at that time before she got sick. So I swore that I would become a powerful trainer to help people in situations that were like mine."
He sighs, Jostle climbs up to Jeromes shoulder. "Tyrogue?" Jostle says concerned. "Its okay little buddy, just remembering some memories of mine" He says conferting Jostle. He then faces Abby. "Thanks for listening to my story, from what I've heard, Galactic has since disbanded, but I fear that they could return anytime, just like what happened in Unova to another team."

"No problem, let me tell you my story" Abby said as she looked at Jerome. "My dad got some disease and he gifted me Lemmy, he knew I always said I wanted a eevee since I got Keegan when he was still a Vulpix, I was only five when he died and my mom was entirely always nice to me, the only true friends I had was Keegan and Lemmy" Abby said and a tear rolled down her eye "I'll stop there" Abby said and hugged Jerome tightly, crying heavily.

Jerome hugged Abby tightly, he dosen't know what to say. "Abby...Its alright. Just know that your father would be proud of you for getting this far...just as my mother would be..." He wiped a tear from her face, still struggling to hold back his own. "Just remember, me and Ariel are here for you to talk to if you feel upset anytime." He says.
Jostle gave a concerned look and hugged Jeromes leg. "Rogue..." Jostle said concerned. Areo lands nearby, staying silent.
Jerome looks at Ariel, still hugging Abby tightly. "What convinced you to become a trainer Ariel? If you don't want to share, then that's fine." He says.

Abby smiled and Lemmy nudged her leg. "Thanks" was all that Abby could say right now. All her Mons looked worried and concerned about her. Only Keegan and Lemmy understood what Abby went through. Lemmy stood on his hind legs and hugged Abby's side and Keegan did the same. Whirl curled around Jerome and Abby,resting his head on Abby's shoulder. Blitz shook his head but walked over to them and joined the hug. Abby sighed but giggled. All her Mons smiled but didn't budge.

"My reason, huh? I'll start you from the beginning." Ariel drinks some water," My story begins with a little girl, and her unusual friend. Unlike most kids her age, she lived in a small town in the sinnoh region. There was a large crater in the middle with homes and shops on the edges, but in the middle there was a cave, and that cave led up to a cavern full of inscriptions about two pokemon, the god of space, the god of time, and the god of the mirror world. The legendary, created by a even stronger pokemon. One day, the boy and the girl was on vacation, to root for their mom in a pokemon contest. But something appeared, the entire town was surrounded in pink, then fog. It was later realized it was the pokemon Palkia, the god of space. That girl was me, I was only four, but I remember falling asleep, and waking up with everything being ok. We then moved away, and never went back." Ariel looked at Jerome, and Abby, "It's not as sad as yours, but the reason i became a trainer is because I met Freya there, she was a small ralts, and she followed me home, becoming my only friend."

Jerome stood, still hugging Abby. Areo flew down and joined in the hug, showing concern for Abby and Jerome. "I see...so you saw the mythical pokemon Palkia, the one who supposedly controls space itself. I've heard of the legend, but I thought that those who met with Palkia would never see the light again..."
He looked at Abby and smiled. "My story also explains why I keep Mystics Great Ball on a necklace near my heart...its a reminder that my mother is always with me" he says showing the necklace with Mystics Great Ball attached to it. Jostle then moved to Abbys leg, giving her a huge hug. "Tyrogue" Jostle says, trying to comfort Abby as well.

Jerome then looks up. "It's getting late, we should find someplace to stay for the night, we're all probably exhausted from the events of the day and now."

Miles Started to Get up He then yawned so did his other Pokemon "Hey guys how is it going? then he saw Hornsby Was gone " Hornsby Hornsby?!" guys Horsby is Missing Every One Of Miles' Pokemon followed him you guys Hornsby is Missing and this egg still won't hatch you guys gotta help me find it

"Oh yeah, we should get going" Abby said and rubbed Jostle on the head. "Ok guys let go" Abby asked her Mons but they shook their heads. Abby sighed and raised her hand to her mouth. She put her hand over her mouth and whistled. Her Mons let go and shuddered back. Abby hugged Jerome one more time before she let go. Abby looked at Lemmy and she nodded. Lemmy then looked and Keegan and nodded. Lemmy opened his mouth and did a dark pulse. Keegan did flamethrower and then combined the two with Psychic. A whistle formed from a piece of the attack and it was put in Abby's hand. Then with the rest of it they made three amulates that you can put two pictures in. They put it around Abby's, Jerome's and Ariel's neck.

Jerome looked at the amulate that was put beside Mystics Great Ball. "That was...very cool! They basically combined attacks to form a physical object."
Jerome looked around. "Maybe the pokemon center can help us find an area to stay for the night...maybe" Jerome says.

He then turns toward Ariel. He takes something out from his pockets. Its a strange wristband with a strange stone attached. "Ariel, I want to give this to you, as well as this." Jerome takes out a strange stone from his pocket and puts it with the wristband in Ariels hand. "Give the stone to Freya...I don't know what the stone is, but my friend in Kalos gave this stone to me to give to one of my friends that has a Gardevior. I don't know why, but it must be something important..."

Last edited:
"ok, thanks Jerome, I appreciate it, but it looks oddly similar," Ariel says," I'll figure out like a necklace for her, so she won't have to worry about dropping it." Ariel delicately received the strange stone and bracelet. Ariel put the bracelet on her and poses, "How do I look?"

Abby lightly giggled and her Mons also did "cool" Abby said and walked in The Pokèmon Centre and walked to a lady "Hi, do you by any chance know where there is a safe place to camp?" Abby asked and the lady nodded "Follow the directions path and a few tents will be there, that means you have gotten to the camp site" the lady said and Abby nodded. Lemmy followed Abby silently back to the group. "Oh and Miles, Hornsby is there" Abby pointed to his missing pokèmon.

Jerome looked at the path. "So, another campsite is down there huh?" he says. "Well, since its already made, hopefully we won't get ambushed by Mightyena...but still...I have a bad feeling that those Mightyena weren't wild pokemon."
Jerome then faces Ariel. "I won't lie, that looks really good on you. I think there was something else my friend said about the bracelet and stone, but I never understood what it meant. He said that if the trainer and their partner with the stone has a strong enough bond, the partner will grow more powerful..." He then shrugs. "Maybe you know what it means?" he says.

"nope, not a clue," Ariel walked in thought for a couple minutes. "do you guys have any good names for trapinch here?" Trapinch's head poked out of Ariel's bag.

"How about Gleam?" Abby asked and Lemmy sighed. Abby saw the Campsite and started to set up.

**Time Skip**

Abby finished putting up the tent and looked at Lemmy, he seemed irritated. "Umbre.." He said causing Abby to laugh and hug him. Lemmy playfully growled and tackled her to the ground. Abby and Lemmy wrestled until they were tired and already asleep, leaning on each other for support. Keegan, Whirl and Blitz joined in and Blitz rested behind Abby and leaned her back so her head and upper body was supported. Lemmy fell as soon as she was moved and his head landed on her stomach with her hand on his side. Keegan took the other side and curled up. Whirl just flopped on her legs so she was warm. Eventually all of them was cozy and asleep.

Jerome went beside his tent. He smiled as he looks up. "I hope your proud mother..." he says softly to himself. He then looks at Areo who is hanging upside down from a nearby branch, then at Jostle, who has fallen asleep inside the tent. He finally looks at Abby, seeing her happy and her pokemon happy puts a smile on Jeromes face. "Sleep tight everyone." He says as he goes into his tent and falls asleep beside Jostle.

Ariel settles down in her hammock, unsure the same thing will happen tonight, she had snover be on watch duty one the other hammock that was out. It was a peaceful night out, the calmness of the breeze making her rock like a baby, drifting away to sleep.

Lemmy jolted up "Abby!?" He asked looking around. She was nowhere in sight. Lemmy woke the others up and they looked at the closest tent. "Jerome...." Lemmy said and ran to his tent with the others following. "Jostle! Jerome! Abby's missing!" Lemmy screeched jumping on them. Blitz stood outside the tent to watch if Abby would come back. Whirl and Keegan stood at the entrance. All the Mons were worried sick.

Meanwhile...

Abby woke up to see a group of Mightyena standing around her. They all growled and Abby screeched.

All her Mons froze and their hearts sank. "Abby..." was all they could say

Jerome woke with a startle "What! What happen?!" He said wide awake from Lemmy jumping on him. See how Lemmy was concerned, he asked "Lemmy? Whats wrong?"

Jostle woke up from the noise and went outside. Seeing Abby gone, Jostle ran back inside the tent. "Rouge Tyrouge Tyrouge Rogue!!" Jostle said to Jerome pulling him outside and pointing to where Abby was earlier. "Huh? I saw her fall asleep there. Maybe she woke up?" He said, but he was interrupted by Areo. "Golbat! Golbat!" Areo said to Jerome. "Somethings wrong...Areo, go and find Abby!" He said to Areo. Areo then flies up the forest to get a better view.

Jerome sent out Spidervolt in a white flash and said to him "Spidervolt, go into the woods and find Abby, I fear she may be in trouble. Jostle, go with Spidervolt." "Joltik!" Says Spidervolt. "Rouge!" Says Jostle.

Jerome heads to where Ariel set her hammock up at, determining on whether to wake her up or not. He decided not to, but quickly wrote a note saying: "Went to go find Abby, if not back within 20 minutes, come and find us. -Jerome" He gives it to Crystal and quietly said "If Ariel wakes up, giver her this" and then runs into the forest to find Abby.

Abby Quivered in fear and a big shiny mightyena approached her. He growled but was interrupted by a pink flash. All the Mightyena turned around to se a Espeon, a big built one too. The Shiny Mightyena turned around and snapped Abby's leg. Abby cried in pain and the Espeon used Psychic and threw all the Mightyena to the side. "Come I'll help you" The Espeon said and Abby nodded. She slowly stood and used the Espeon as support. He took her to a cave and rested her at the back. "I'm Shasta" He said and eased some pain from her leg. A bunch of low growls was heard and the two snapped their heads over to the entrance to the Shiny mightyena and eight others. Shasta stood in front of Abby protectively and growled.

Lemmy panted but pushed onwards, he was running beside Jerome. The others at the back. Lemmy raised his head and smelled Mightyena. "Oh no... please no..." Lemmy said worried.

"We want the girl" the Shiny mightyena said. "No ways will I give her to you mutts!" Shasta said. "How can I understand you?" Abby asked silently. "You were born with a gift that is now triggered, I have been looking for you for so long" Shasta said and a royal red pokèball was rolled her way. Shasta looked at Abby "Master" He said before turning back to the Mightyena.

Jerome kept running forward. "Come on, please be alright!" He says half panting. "I've lost one person I cared for already in the past, I wont let it happen again!!" He says running faster.

Areo flew up high when he sees a pack of Mightyena near a cave entrance. He also sees Spidervolt and Jostle near them. He flies down to where Jostle and Spidervolt are and starts to lead them to the cave entrance.

Lemmy pounced at the Shiny mightyena only to see a big built Espeon protectively standing in front of a... wounded Abby. Lemmy growled and rammed into the Shiny Mightyena, sending him flying. Keegan, Blitz and Whirl joined in. Abby's eyes widened as she saw everything happen. first she was with Shasta and now the rest of her Mons just appeared out of nowhere and started to attack the Mightyena. Abby trembled and started to cry. Shasta trotted over to her side and licked away her tears. "Tell me what to do" Shasta said and dropped the Royal pokèball in her hand. Abby nodded "Use Psychic on My pokemon" Abby said and Shasta nodded and turned around, making Lemmy, Keegan Whirl and Blitz, float. "Thank you" Abby said and got up, leaning against him for support. Abby then noticed Jerome, Jostle and Areo. "Hi..." Abby said not wanting to tell them that she could understand pokèmon. "Put me down you pink cat!" Lemmy screeched and Shasta chucked "only if Abby says". "You better put us down" Blitz said. "Don't be like that Pink Kitty!" Keegan mocked. "Please put us down" Whirl asked. Abby stood still, listening to her Mons voices. Abby sighed and nodded, witch lead to her Mons, except Whirl, to face plant. Whirl was gently set on the ground.

Jerome went to Abby. "Are you alright? Your pokemon warned me that you were missing..."

He sighed, then turned toward the Espeon. "I...guess I should thank-" He was stopped short when he saw the wound on Abbys leg. "Woah! That...looks nasty..." he says, slightly ashamed that he couldn't get to her faster.
Jostle went up to Abby. "Tyrogue? Rogue..." Says Jostle (Translation) "Are you alright? My master was worried about you."
Jerome got into his pack and got out a piece of cloth. "It's going to sting, but please bare with me. It won't help much...but it's better than nothing until we reach another town." He said as he approached Abby cautiously. He then adds "I left a note with Ariel about what happened somewhat, shes still asleep back the camp...
Areo flew down next to the Espeon. "Golbat...Golbat." Areo says (Translation) "I should have been quicker...I have no idea how those Mightyena got past without me hearing them..."

Ariel felt something bouncing on her, it wasn't heavy, but it was waking her up. She then opened her eyes to see a Minccino jumping on her, Ariel let out a agitated moan and rolled over. The Minccino kept jumping until Ariel asked, "is something wrong?" Her snover gave her a note, it said, "Went to go find Abby, if not back within 20 minutes, come and find us. -Jerome" Ariel looked at the message again, and looked up at Crystal,"has it been 20 minutes?" she asked the snover. Crystal noded and ariel rolled out of the hammock and fell, landing on her feet Ariel stood up, streached, land told herself,"geez, what have they gotten into now?"