• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A New Beginning! - The Mythical Arcadia Region!

"Thank you sir." Seth was beaming with joy. He waved back to Keiko and her pokemon. All of Seth's pokemon huddled around Mr.Len and they were all playing around introducing themselves.

Keiko giggled, "Well, sorry to cut things short but we should be heading ba-"

"WAIT KEIKO" an elderly lady appeared holding an egg.

"Hey Rose, how are you?" Keiko smiled.

"I'm great dear, before you leave, we found an egg by your Gallade and another Pokemon, I was hoping you'd want to it?" Rose suggested.

Keiko's face lit up, "an Egg??!! I'd love to take care of it" she squealed.

"I'm pretty sure we shouldn't be too far from it now," Luke said out loud as he fiddled with the pamphlet for guidance. Tsunami snickered to himself as he was mimicking his trainer's movements. "Mock me all you want but if I'm lost then so are you, and you won't be laughing then," Lucas said to Tsunami. They continued walking until they found a building matching the image in the pamphlet. Comparing the buildings one last time Lucas says, "This should be the place." He looks at Tsunami and says, "Well, here's hoping," as he walks into the building.

"Wow you get to raise an egg. You should take it and raise it you'll might get a new pokemon." Seth explained with curiosity. Seth's pokemon started to rough house again and Seth just laughed. "Lets see who wins this time."

Around Seth, Keiko could not stop smiling! He had such a positive attitude.
Keiko took the egg and held it close, "Sparks, Blade, its time to go" she said to her two Pokemon.
When she was working or around patients she would always address her Pokemon by their species instead of the name she gave them, but know around her friends she thought it would be okay to talk to them by their names.
"Rose, Len, thank you both so much"

"Alright now lets go to Crystal Falls." Seth was really excited to start the adventure. "Mr.Len, it was really nice to meet you." Seth motioned for his pokemon to stop and come over here. "Alright now the adventures really starts you guys ready?" Seth's pokemon all stomped making a thunderous roar. "Alright now that's enthusiasm."

noelsca walked into the village after escaping the gengar she wondered how it beat her so easily "could it be somthing about the strange energy or what well first i need to find a poke center where is it?" she wondered out loud confused

Maya moved through the forest quickly but slowly enough to the Phoenix could follow her. Chimchar and Valor let stopped letting their trainer carry them and had now decided on racing around her. She soon breached the edge of the forest that led to the village and started in the direction of Keiko's house, "let's go meet up with everyone".

Luke walked into the building and saw an older man and two kids around his age it seemed. One of them, a girl, was carrying an egg. That should be hint enough that this is a day care. Luke thought. Not wanting to jump the gun he asks the man, "Excuse me, is this the day care? If so, do you have any Pokemon food for my Totodile? I can pay if need be."

"EEK!" Keiko squealed as the boy suddenly appeared. She didn't expect it.
She looked at the boy, he looked lost and frightened. "I can help you," Keiko said, to the other boy. "I'm a healer" she explained, " I live here in Acadia and I'm like your nurse Joy. There aren't Pokemon centers here, though." Keiko looked at Seth remebering how much pain he went through because of this island, she didn't want that to happen to him. "Come with me, I can heal and feed you and your Pokemon."

Whoops. Luke thought. He didn't mean to surprise anyone. He was glad to have found the place though. "Wow! That all sounds great, thank you. I'm Lucas by the way. You can just call me Luke if you want," he said to the kind girl. Gesturing towards his Pokemon he says, "This is my friend, Tsunami. Say hi bud." Tsunami smiles and says, "Dile!"

"Oh woah, a Gallade! That's really cool. I don't see those often where I'm from," Luke said in awe. He also politely waved to Seth. Tsunami watched the Pichu run around and play. Not really knowing what to do he slowly followed Luke and Keiko. "So you don't have any Pokemon Centers but do you have Gyms?" Luke asked curious about the region.

"Makes sense. As long as I can have a good adventure then I'm all for it. Do you know of any interesting spots to visit?" Luke was eager to see what was in store for him. Tsunami is always up to the task as well.

Leona stepped onto the grass as her new Pokemon followed her "Tree!" Treecko said as he walked beside his owner "It's been a long journey to get here but here we are!" she chuckled as treecko leaped on her shoulder.

394220_trainercard-Leona_Moon.png

394220_trainercard-Leona_Moon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Wow thanks for having me. I'm happy to be on board," Luke said, he appreciated the hospitality. He turned to Tsunami and asked, "What do you think pal? Wanna go for a swim?" Tsunami jumped up and down waving his arms and agreed with a joyful, "Totodile!" Luke smiled and said to Keiko and Seth, "We're in!"

The young trainer arrives at the beach, riding a dragonair, that wass also carrying a shiny gardevoir. "Looks like we've finnaly arrived, good job crossing the sea Dragonair, you deserve a big rest" said the boy calling the Dragonair back to the pokeball. "Looks like some other people got here first, i can sense it" said the Gardevoir, using its telepathy. "Then let's find'em, i hope they can give a good match" the boy replied, and then they start rushing to the other trainers.

Phoenix followed Maya. Torchic hopped alongside her. "Sooo… What's the plan when we get back? We should probably find the others, if we can." She said, scooping up Torchic. "Chic tor tor!" The chicken protested. "Oh, shut up!" Phoenix told it, in a teasing tone.

"They were supposed to meets is back at the house, Keiko went the daycare and grab one of her Pokemon or something," Maya waved absentmindedly as she continued on. She moved her arms behind her head as she moved around the trees not slowly her pace, "that's if they haven't left without us".

"Hey Guys!" Keiko called as they approached her house. She was smiling brightly, an egg in one arm and Pichu in the other. Blade was beside her along with Seth and Luke. "We're back!" She smiled as Sparks jumped out of her arms to greet the other Pokemon.
"Phoenix!" Keiko cried, looking at the girl with the torchic. "I'm so glad they found you!"

Leona smiled as she walked around "Treecko, should we train?" the Pokemon looked at her "Tree!" Treecko replied with joy. Nodding Leona set down her bag and walked up to a tree "Use vine whip!" she called, Treecko stood still as two vines appeared from his back.

"Hey Keiko. Yeah we found her," Maya laughed stretching as they came into the feild of view. Chimchar and Valor stopped at their trainer's feet when she stopped. The three looked at the new trainer that stood behind Keiko and Maya waved at the new person," so you going to introduce us to your new friends or is that up to us".

"It's good to see you too, Keiko!" Phoenix said, hugging said girl. "I caught a new Pokemon!" She said excitedly. "Go, whatever it is you are!" Phoenix threw Aipom's Pokeball into the air. Unfortunately, nothing happened and it fell onto Phoenix's head, making a dull conk. "Hey!" Phoenix complained, and pressed the button instead. Aipom came out. And immediately tackled Torchic. "Torchiiiic!" Torchic screeched in surprise.

"Ah! I was so excited to see Phoenix I almost forgot." Keiko said looking at the boy and his Totodile, "This is Luke, we met him in the forest on the way back from the daycare. Oh, and this is Blade, my Gallade" she said pointing at the Pokemon "Gallade!" He greeted.

"Nice to meet you, luke. I'm Maya and this is Chimchar and Valor," Maya waved at the boy and his totadile before turning her attention to the gallade. She looked the Pokemon up and down and looked at Keiko with a bright smile, "now I have to have your permission to draw your Pokemon".

"I never said you didn't!" Keiko giggled. "Oh, I didn't introduce my team to you guys properly." She smiled and clapped her hands, the Slyveon and Turtwig walked over both smiling, "They all have names you see. Although when I'm helping patients I call them by their race so they don't get confused. But since we're all friends, it's only fitting that you know their real names." She smiled and bent down towards her Pokemon "Slyveon's name is Pixie, Pichu's named Sparks, Gallade is Blade, and I call Turtwig Terra!" The Pokemon smiled after being called by their preferred name.

Maya nodded and walked inside to grab some food quickly for Phoenix and handed to the hungry girl. Chimchar ran over to Terra and started to run around the grass type poking at him from all sides. Valor stood infront of Blade, sizing the large Pokemon up and trying to act tuff.

Gallade smiled at the smaller Pokemon, he began to pose in all sorts of funny 'Manly' poses making all the rest of the pokemon giggle.

"So when would you like to get going" Keiko asked, sitting on a nearby rock, "I'm ready whenever"

"I am too. So it's up to everyone when we are leaving," Maya smiled leaning against the house's outside wall. Valor let out a loud huff as the other Pokemon started to laugh at blade and marched away from the psychic type with a bruised ego. Chimchar sat off laughing but let out a squak of his name as Valor dragged his teammate away from the show.

Gallade suddenly felt very embarrassed, "Gallade, Gallade" He called to the other Pokemon, trying to get their attention.
"Sylv, Sylveon!" Pixie joined in, trying to tell the other Pokemon that Blade was sorry

"It's nice to meet you all. I'm glad I won't be alone while I'm here," Luke said to the group. Tsunami tugged on Luke's shirt. "Oh, you know what I mean pal. This is Tsunami by the way." Tsunami greeted everyone, "Totodile!" Luke leaned against the house as well, "I'm raring to go whenever too. What's so cool about Crystal Falls anyway?"

"Don't mind Valor you two. He has a major ego and likes to thinks he's the toughest guy in the world," Maya smiled waving Blade and pixie's attempts to calm Valor down. Her dark type called himself back into his pokeball, embarrassed about his ego. Chimchar agreed with his trainer and went back to happily chatting with the other Pokemon.

"Nice to meet you, Luke!" She said, then adds, "Keiko, is that an egg you have there?" Her Torchic runs up to Blade, curiously inspecting the Gallade. "Tor-chic-chic-tor!" He chirruped. Then, he walked over to Chimchar. "Chic!" Finally, the little bird walked back to Phoenix. "Torchic!" He announced.

"Yeah, it is!" Keiko's eyes sparkled, "I'm so excited to see what it is! Oh it's going to be wonderful." She smiled brightly, "Well it seems likes everyone's ready! If we leave now we could make it to a village on they way by sunset."