And what better way to kick-start the Creative Corner than something 'Charms related?
I drew these for our 10-year anniversary contest and felt made a great first upload. ^^
* Doctor Oak as a Bayleef with a hair and a necklace designed after Gary Oak's.
* Prof. Cinders as a Gardevoir with some elements of Gallade and her mighty spork.
* Teapot as a Porygon-Z with a trilby hat, summoning forth a binary teapot of some sort.
* Baratron as a (science genius) Mightyena engaging in esoteric chemistry experiments, assisted by Alix de Feu (as a Litwick) and Martin Septim (as a Reshiram).
* Linkachu as herself - that is to say a Raichu with a Link's Hat and the Master Sword, playing the Ocarina of Pizza.
* StellarWind Elsydeon (that is to say, myself) as a biomechanically augmented Breloom with leafy armblades.
* Yoshimitsu as a particularly fabulous Wooper, in pink skinny jeans, invoking the power of Rainbow Bahamut (because it simply wouldn't be fabulous enough otherwise).
* Sem as a Sableye in a dress. A very poofy dress. He out-poofy-dressed himself this time. It's probably made out of actual Sylveons. Who knows really.
* Magpie as a Murkrow with a paintbrush and a magpie-based color morph.
* KoL as a crowned Lucario in a Ridley-themed Kimono (emblazoned with the mythical forms of Omega Ridley and the Dopefish), wielding the Daikatana of PINGAS, standing vigil over THOSE PRESENTS AAAHHHHHH. John Romero and Yoshio Sakamoto are about to be authorized as his bitch.