• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your best Pokémon

Either my Empoleon or Blaziken.
However, the best for it's level is Togekiss. It has defeated sooo many pokemon with much higher levels than it.

My best pokemon...

It's a tie between my lv:54 Infernape (aka Clyde) and my lv:52 Leafeon(aka Syra)
my infernape has had most of it's stats upped with Iron and Carbosn and such like and it's move set is pretty good (i think so anyway)

Flamethrower
Overheat
Close Combat
Earthquake

then we have my Leafeon
Her speed is quite higt and again i upped all her stats with items and her moveset is

Tackle
Quick attack
Razor leaf
Magical Leaf

and there you are my two best pokemon on my Diamond

My current best is... um thats a hard one In platinum probably my shiny deoxys lv 100, in pearl my shiny dragonite lv 100 and diamond seviper shiny lv 100

Hmm, well I've played Pokemon for quite a few years and I can say without a doubt that it's between my Tyranitar and my Dusknoir.

My Tyranitar (Her name is Tessa because she's all girly) has a pretty rubbish nature actually. But after a bit of EV correction (I didn't really know what I was doing) and some luck, I've actually found her to be quite capable. She can so far hold her own against most opponents I find on Battle Revolution. Unless they use Garchomp. I hate Garchomp.

Now my Dusknoir also has a pretty rubbish nature, but one that I could live with. Now, out of pure luck, it actually had turned out really well. I did'nt EV train it, just took it through the entire game and it's defensive powers are really astounding. Truly one of my best.

Oh yeah, and I had a lvl 100 charizard on my old red verion that kicked ass. Good times.

Overall (rather than by game), it's tied between two of my favorite pokemon - Both of which have been globe trotting. ^_^

In the process, both of them have also reached Level 100.

~

A male Pikachu, with the following moveset:

Thunderbolt
Thunder
Iron Tail
Return

He was originally caught in LeafGreen at a three, believe it or not. By the time he was traded out, he was in the high-seventies. Once completing Sapphire and Emerald, he was well into the eighties.
His current stop is in my Diamond, but will probably move into Platinum when I get it.

~

The other is a female Dragonite, with the moveset of:

Return
Wing Attack
Dragon Rush
Outrage

She followed the same line as Pikachu, but was caught in the Safari at a fifteen.

Both of these two, have wiped the floor with the Elites countless times in each game. The offspring of these two (having mated with a Ditto at the time) are currently repopulating my Emerald version's PC storage. ^_^

Neither are EV trained, but I don't exactly have an internet connection to my DS. *shrugs*

My best pokemon is my Dusknoir that I usually use at the Battle Tower. It's my strongest pokemon stat-wise and moveset wise because personally, I think stall battles are the way to go. One of the few EV trained pokemon I have, and I must say, I am very proud of it. If my Dusknoir were to reach lv.100 someday, I bet it'd be a lot more intimidating.

For me, it's DEFINITELY my Froslass. She has 256 Speed, and plenty of good moves. No one would expect a Fighting-type move on a Ghost type. She obviously has Ice Beam and her Nevermeltice PLUS STAB, making Ice Beam more powerful than Hyper Beam. That's just level and stat-wise however. My best in moves is probably Togekiss. He's level 41 and knows Fly, Aura Sphere, Shock Wave and Metronome. I use him to fly around all the cities, otherwise he'd know Flamethrower.

EDIT: Togekiss is now level 54 and Froslass has 311 speed (along with a Wide Lens for Thunder).

My best has to be my Blaziken. I've raised it over Sapphire, Diamond, and Platinum, and finally got it to level 100. It knows Sky Uppercut, Fire Blast, Double Kick (yeah, need to replace that one, although it does only need one of the two hits against a lv 65 Tyranitar lol), and Blaze Kick. I'm screwed against water types, but I still luff my 'Vadumee. Nicknames are fun.

From Sapphire? Pal Park into Diamond, and then used two DS's to trade it over to Platinum.

Also, I have to add to my awesome Pokemon list my Rotom, which is leveling nicely. Maybe it's just because I love it so much.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Considering glamemeow01 was banned, I cleaned up this thread (it was really becoming a bit of an eyesore...). As such, it looks like Sine double posted. This is not the case, so nobody complain please.

That is all.

Also, I'd like to add my Aerodactyl to this thread. While he might not be able to take many hits, the amount of Pokemon he's been able to KO in both single and double battles through use of his Life Orb, Rock Slide, and Substitute has turned out far more effective than I ever imagined. It'd be safe to say he's become the best Pokemon I have on my Platinum team (which is all EV trained, IV bred and such). Runner up would be my Marowak which, with its EV training, has worked out just as I'd hoped he would. I can really fall back on the guy in a tight situation when some muscle is needed.

While he might not be able to take many hits, the amount of Pokemon he's been able to KO in both single and double battles through use of his Life Orb, Rock Slide, and Substitute has turned out far more effective than I ever imagined.
He's evil! I remember battling that thing. Took out most of my team if I remember correctly :(

Currently, my standout on my teams has been my Gyarados. Its not any standard Gyarados moveset you've ever come across, mind you.

Here's a link to the video number for a battle with her in, nearly winning it for me when it was looking very unlikely I could claw anything back.

In my blue version, my best pokemon was my Mewtwo.
with the attacks Thunderbolt, Swift, Psychic and Recover. no one could dig/fly away from my attacks. and i would recover my HP pretty fast up.

my best pokemon would have to be my level 66 Empoleon(6 rare candies) from platinum... moves are hydro cannon, drill peck, surf, and hyper beam... i had to give him to my friend before i took the gane back to the store cause it was a rental *sobbing* =( my close second would be the level 44(all fire type moves) Rapidash i used to catch almost every legendary in the game... . . .
best fantasy pokemon is a level100 shiny blaziken who knows flare blitz, flare kick, close combat, and overheat

I'm not bragging but i had a typlosion in gold that was lvl 100 and 357 hp
with even stats from there around 289 to 345 but that's not completely accurate i can't check it corrupted. :'(

Its hard to say... x-x
My Tyranitar in my diamond is pretty tank...he just tears teams apart.

383 HP
398 Atk
288 Def
211 Sp.Atk
249 Sp.Def
240 Spd

I don't know how that is but I like it. XD

But then there is my Darkrai on my platinum and I have no clue what its stats are but all I know he is stupid fast and has stupid amounts of sp.atk. XD

I switch mine around from P/D/ It was given to me in Diamond though.
My best is my Umbreon (Shiny) Hes level 100 and knowns,
Nickname: Kira *Item: Leftovers
- Payback 12/12
- Shadow Ball 20/20
- Iron Tail 15/15
- Psychic 12/12

*States:
Hp:400 (Thanks to hp ups was 392 Before)
Atk:290
Def:345
SPAtk:235
SPDef:388
Speed:250

my best pokemon is tangrowth
its level 96 and destroys the elite four

Power Whip, Sludge Bomb, Rock Slide, Payback

rock slide for aaron
power whip for bertha
rock slide for flint
pay back for lucian
and all of those for cynthia

Meet the newest n00b, Just joined yesterday.

Anyways, My best Pokemon was my Shiny female Charizard, Flare (Level 90). She utterly dominated people when I had wi-fi, she was never KO'd to what I recall. Her moveset was Flamethrower, Blast Burn, Fly, and Dragon Claw.

My best Pokemon was My FireRed's Charizard. Back when I had the game, he was my starter and star player and even took out Bruno's two Onix on my first E4 run! Sadly, my game got deleted by my demonic brother, Ralf (I nearly wrung his neck like a sponge for that.) Ever since then, I'd been looking for a way to get a Charizard like him again and I found it. Thanks, Carmen! :D I didn't know his EVs or IVs (still don't know how to utilize those...) But I remember his moveset and level:

Charizard Lv 78 (M)
-Flamethrower
-Dragon Claw
-Heat Wave
-Earthquake OR Metal Claw

I'm well on my way to bringing him back from the dead. :)

Rex

Resident Furry
My Blaziken in Emerald would have to be my best. He is level 100, with some great moves, heck he was the last Pokemon standing after the Tate & Liza fight, even though I had lots of Hyper Potions for him. He is a staple in all my Elite 4 and Champion battles, even if he's got a type disadvantage, and he always pulled through for me.

My lvl 100 Gyarados in Gen I and Gen II. I had trained the Red one to lvl 100. Same with an Alakazam. My Machamp and Rayquaza in Emerald which I trained to lvl 100. I was so proud of the Machamp cuz I caught it at level 15. Finally a Blaziken lvl 95 in Emerald.

My best pokemon mould be My Weavile Bloodclaw, to bad I lost the file, I forgot the stats, but its moves where radical: Night Slash, Dig, Ice punch, screech, I could beat Cynthia with just him.

I am proud to say that my best and favourite pokemon eva is my feraligatr from silver version.

He was my first eva pokemon and was my first pokemon i eva got to lvl 100. I still remember his moveset was
ice punch
surf
hydro pump
and slash

it was soooo tank and could beat anything and i plan to make one just like him in Soul Silver except for some minor moveset udjustments.

The strongest one I had and was proud of was my yellow version eevee, which I lost when I used a game shark saved when it was active and wiped me out.

Originally I didn't have a game shark so I saved garbed the eevee added up the stats then reloaded, eventually I got one with its IVs maxed but attack was the lowest. I learned after I got silver about IV and EV then figured out what they were. Also thanks to silver found out that she was a female like I guessed.

I made that eevee into a vaporeon, it was such an awesome Pokémon even took little damage from super effective attacks. Due to how bad it looked in red and blue I believed vaporeon must have been the ugliest Pokémon but after the first movie I saw how cute it really was, also was the reason I made it one.

After I lost the game save due to using the game shark. I later used it to literally catch 100 eevee to try and get her back. I had my team's stats at level 100 on paper, so when I did find it again I was so happy I was bouncing around with joy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Red and Blue, Gengar has never steered me wrong. :) He can generally sweep most pokemon in one hit, or if not, with hypnosis. One Pokemon has always and I mean ALWAYS had the advantage over him, though... Alakazam D= I've caught and used Gengar as my main pokemon on every game since Red/Blue he's been in to date.

It really depends on where it's supposed to be best in.

Offensively...
As far as special sweeping, I've never had more fun than while running with a draco meteor from a specsmence or a water spout from a calm mind kyogre.
As far as physical sweeping... Rather little can really beat a garchomp or a DD tyranitar
Mixed... The best that I've done so far (well... Until I missed) were the CrushKing and ChainChomp (in their respective tiers)

Defensively...
Specially, hands down, Blissey. Especially Sal's.
Physically... I'd have to opt for Vappy.
Mixed, the total defense 'zong (iron defense/calm mind/rest/grass knot or psychic)