• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Siege Breaker Discussion

This takes place somewhere in mainland europe around the time of the ancient middle eastern empire of Sumer. The old city of Solon has been under siege for one hundred years, and is finally about to fall to their neighbors, Kori-Ka. The final generation of Solonians has been born and come of age, and now they are going to change things for the better, starting with breaking the siege of Solon.

1. Follow all normal Pokécharms rules.
2. The map is attached.
3. This RP will accept up to 10 people.
Current Players: @Pokéboy098 @AstrapiDappletail @Shadow_Pup @GalacticDeg@Jodie.xox
4. Please post your bio in paragraph form. You don’t have to tell anything too much about your character, just all that you think you need. If I really want something, I’ll tell you to add it before I accept you.

My Bio:
Mirko is a relatively young but prodigious Solonian who recently graduated the Solonian Military Academy, their only actual school that is still open after 100 years under siege, with flying colors in both in tactics and training at the humble age of 18. He comes from a rather wealthy family in the Solonian nobility, which is partially why he isn’t quite as starved or uneducated as the other Solonians. He is kinda pale, has brown hair and eyes, and is shorter than most his age. He may develop a crush later in the RP.

People who might be interested in this that I know:
If you are busy, just tell me.
@Jodie.xox @Red Gallade @AnimeTail @Dratingonair @Barefoot_Kittens

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

I’d love to join!

Delphini Augustus is a tall young solonian girl with silver hair that she dyed blue-ish purple at the end using orchids and berries. She wears two eagle feathers behind her ears. She lives alone with her father and cat at the age of 17. Her father, Augustus Newton, is a semi successful inventor who sells his inventions at markets, but due to many seeing him as odd and uncanny, he sells little and is so only semi-rich. Delphi often helps her father with these inventions, and is often found wearing rustic steampunk-ish style goggles on her head. She is rather stubborn yet loyal, and often makes burglaries at night. She is a little psychopathic due to her unknown mother being a madwoman in her last few years of life (to the point where she accidentally killed herself) and Delphi has seemed to inherent a little of this trait.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 227971

:D Thanks. I’ve never seen a RP like this. Would be nice to see how this turns out

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Tobias Slade is a tall young solonian boy with white hair. He is rather muscular but lean built as he doesn't get much to eat. His parents were killed and he now lives anywhere he pleases, he has turned to theft and is a great pickpocket and locksmith, he can move near silently. He wears black trousers, no shoes, a black jacket and a white mask that covers his entire face. He is kind, loyal and determined. He carries a lightweight silver dagger with a piece of Jade in its hilt. He is 17.

(Oh um, @Pokéboy098 I was wondering if we could do a rich boy, poor boy friendship thing between our two characters, but I'm cool if you don't want to.)

Last edited:
@Shadow_Pup Sounds good, you are accepted, and I’m fine with doing a friendship. It would be really interesting to see how they all meet each other. Just a bit of warning ahead though, I may not be very good at rich boy, because I usually don’t do that sort of character.

In ancient times (not medieval), there is a city called Solon that has been under siege for 100 years. A new generation has been born and it is up to them to break the siege before their city finally gives in.
You would be one of the new generation, and then you along with your friends single-handedly break the siege through traps and strategy, taking out or forcing the retreat of the entire Kori-Ka army.

Stilez Axebrooke is a home-schooled 18-year old of Solon. His fate has been decided by the royals of the country, and he's supposed to go in a small squad of trained individuals into Kori-Ka to break it apart. Except... there's one problem. That's not what he wants to do, he doesn't want to risk his life for that. Violence, to him, is uneeded. Stilez is a pacifist, and wouldn't want to hurt anything. Unfortunately, his parents do. This situation has caused him a lot of stress, and he isn't the same as he was as a child, nowhere near as happy, and likes to be out of the house as much as he can. Though, again, he can't really do that, as he's at home a lot to train.

In appearance, he has buzz-cut black hair, yet he wears white (not comically) large ruffled-hair false hair when he's out of his house, His skin is rather pale from his lack of sunlight, yet covered in faint scars, and he has hazel-coloured eyes. His height of 7 feet tall makes him stand out in a crowd, and horizontally, he's rather slim. As you'd expect, his body is quite muscular from the training he has to do daily.

He also has two pet geckos back at home which he loves a lot. Sometimes he'll take them with him when he gets out of the house.

I'm hoping this is fine. Like I mention, Stilez doesn't actually want to do this, as he's a bit of a pacifist at the moment. Maybe he'll change, by the time our characters group up against Kori-Ka.

Last edited:
(oh my I wasn't actually supposed to post that yet but oh well it's fine now)

Nah. I'm thinking something'll shift his thoughts mid-way into the roleplay.

Me: 'I should really stop joining more roleplays'
Look at me now! xD

Skylar Cosmos has blonde hair, a black shirt and rather ripped jeans, which can officially be called shorts after all the rips and tears. Her hair is placed over her shoulder above her waist and she sports some naturally fair skin. She taught herself how to hunt and make fires, and even made herself a bow out of old wood. She doesn't normally stay in the same place in this broken city, often moving around for hunting spots and to stay quite hidden. She's pretty strong from what you would think, but not the most smart minded in the world, and pretty ignorant. She is the respectful age of 16, and her family left her, leaving her to fend for herself as they tried to run for their safety, but she chose not to go, as she knew they would just be killed.

If it is allowed.. may she have an animal companion? Anything as small as a rat friend would be cool by me

Accepted. Sure. I don’t see why she can’t have an animal friend as long as you come up with a backstory that makes sense. I’ll make the RP as soon as you are done.

About time we had an archer.
So, our current group (there are still 5 open spots).
@Pokéboy098 Traits: Tactician, Warrior, Nobility
@AstrapiDappletail Traits: Inventor, Burglar, Psychopathic
@Shadow_Pup Traits: Theif, Locksmith, Pickpocket
@GalacticDeg Traits: Pacifist, Warrior, Highly-Trained
@Jodie.xox Traits: Survivalist, Archer, Naturalist

Pretty diverse group. It should be really interesting to see how they meet each other and become friends (or enemies).

She's also a hunter, that’s why she had the bow, and I just randomly said she had one without thinking of that! :p

Omg, should she have a European wild cat or a rat, or something else?

I think a raccoon makes more sense since we all didn’t get many opportunities to leave the city due to the siege and you could let it eat trash in return for it helping you :p

Bandit the Raccoon:
Skylar found Bandit digging through her food supply after a day of hunting, and she'd shooed him away. The next day, he was back again, nibbling at her remains of meat. Skylar gave in to him, and she fed him every time he came. Eventually, she saw he was a good hunting partner, and thought in exchange for food scraps, he would have to help her in her hunting. The two learned how to hunt as a pair, and the food scraps idea really worked, they started to be together even in the day time when Bandit would never normally dare to go out.

D

Deleted member 227971

Jee, Delphi just got Ember off the side of the road when he was abandoned as a kitten. I feel kinda bad now about not giving him a proper backstory XD

I don’t blame you, pokecharms admins really need to fix their notifications system.

Yes I’m talking to you @Admins. LOL, if only that worked.

D

Deleted member 227971

Yep. I have missed 7 posts in the shipwreck rp

@Pokéboy098 can you also label which thread is discussion and which is RP? It’s rather confusing

Last edited by a moderator: