• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl DS Lite

I sure was hoping for seperate Diamond & Pearl DS Lites, not one combined, but it's kinda cool...I guess... I never wanted a DS Lite of that colour, but the Dialga and Palkia on the front might make it cool enough to order. I promised myself I'd get the limited edition and leaved it sealed until the games come out in English, to make the day extra-special. Maybe I'll warm up to it. ;D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Damn. That is one pretty DS Lite O.O

How much would that cost to import in Canadian verses one of the Lite's bought in the country? I was going to go for the Black Lite when it was released here anyways, but now I'm thinking it's worth getting THAT one instead. I've never imported such a thing before, though. What would be the best place to go about doing so?

Well, the price of the DS itself is just over $158 CND and shipping would probably $25 minimum, plus an unknown amount for having the package searched at customs ($10 or so). You're probably looking at an extra $30 or so in the end (you don't pay GST or PST, remember).

And, you have to wait an extra two weeks for the release and another two for order processing and shipping. ;)

right now im broke so i cant buy any new things but ive got $100 coming my way (i let friends borrow money cuz they always (and i mean ALWAYS)pay me back ao thar kinda rules

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Well, the price of the DS itself is just over $158 CND and shipping would probably $25 minimum, plus an unknown amount for having the package searched at customs ($10 or so). You're probably looking at an extra $30 or so in the end (you don't pay GST or PST, remember).

And, you have to wait an extra two weeks for the release and another two for order processing and shipping. ;)

Not a problem at all. I figured a Lite was going at cost me at least $200 in the first place ;D

I was also hoping for a website url to order it off of, if you have one handy. All I have to do now is convince teh parent to lend me her credit card...

If anyone sees anywhere to pre-order these, let me know. I just found out they're only going to be sold at Pokémon Center stores or through the Pokémon fanclub, which will make them hotter than an Entei. I fear I'll be looking at a $300 eBay purchase, but I'd rather not. ^_^;

Last edited by a moderator:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I kinda figured that'd be the way of 'em. Too bad... I want one alright, but I won't pay that much more for one. Don't have the cash for it if I plan to buy everything else I want this year @_@

...Grr. Maybe they'll make something like it in the US. They did make all those spiffy SPs...*glares at Pokemon Center USA*

Sigh...if I tried to buy one of the Japanese ones, it would be bye-bye savings account.