• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ghastale Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the discussion thread for the Undertale RP I'm creating called Ghastale. It follows multiple characters on a journey to stop a shadowy force abusing the power of the eighth trait, HATE, to send the UNDERGROUND into chaos and uncover The Wings; a group of people with SOULs powerful enough to change the world when their power is combined. You can use any not taken character from either UNDERTALE or UNDERTALE Yellow (since UTY is official). If you want to create an original character, message me and discuss how they might fit into the overall story in a way that doesn't contradict with known canon.
Current RPers are; @The Ringmaster, @AspenTR33, @Cutepikachu343
Link to the RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/ghastale.15242/
Frisk: @The Ringmaster
Clover: @Eeveechu151
Roxie: @AspenTR33
James (Chosen Apprentice): @Eeveechu151
Chara:
Gaster: @Eeveechu151
Flowey:
Toriel: @AspenTR33
Napstablook:
Sans: @Eeveechu151
Papyrus: @The Ringmaster
Gaster: @Eeveechu151
Undyne:
Alphys: @The Ringmaster
THE FABULOUS METTATON!: @Eeveechu151
Muffet:
Asgore: @Cutepikachu343
Penilla:
Decibat: @Cutepikachu343
Dalv: @Eeveechu151

G̷̢̡͇͓͓̫̉͑̂͊̆͛͊͂̋̉̊̈́ĥ̴̰̟̲̭̀̀̌͘a̴͈͚̫͙̙͙͔͈͓͊̆̉̀s̶̨̲̤͖͔̗̜̝̺̽̂̕ţ̷̨̙̞̥̦͓̠̲̖͎̗͑́͆͗̿͆̏̌͐̓͒̽͋̕̕͜:̵͔̌́̋͒̒̊͝ ̸̨̠̦̝͔̺̪̲̳̲̥̻̳̊̅͆̋̈́̅̽̔͛̚͘͝͝͝ͅ@̶̢̦̘͉̙̯̗̜̦̳̯̗̄͐̃E̵̡̨̧̨̩̥̳̭̰̰̽̅̃̀̍̀̏̓̕è̴̘̪̺̉́̿́̇͛̚͘͘v̷̞̦̌̍ȩ̷̫͔̙͇̤̝̣̜͉̔̆̈́̓̃̿̉͑̌̈́͘͘͜͝͝ę̶̹͙͇̞̻̯̙͓̜̯̾̈̓̑̋͆͋̀̀͜c̸͓͎̺̠̓̈́̽́̈͗̂̆̆h̶͔̩̝̺͌͒̃̓͒͆ų̶̖̩̳̤̰͕͕̺͙̬̜̻̠̍̏ͅ1̴̢̡͖̟̞͚̱̰̪͉͈̮̆̀̂̀͂̆̌͊͑̑̿̕̚ͅ5̴̨̧̯̺̦̦̬͎̗̪͆͌̽̉ͅ1̵̡̨̢̩̲͖̣͙̭͙͖̬̠͕̀̓̎̽̅̈́̈́
Determination
Patience

Bravery
Integrity
Perseverance
Kindness
Justice

Hate

E̵̛͚̬̐̍͆͗͊̚͘ň̶͉̠̠͔̟̮̜͗͗̀̀͂͂̂̑̍͋̎͗̕ḑ̷͚͙̙͓̾u̷̡̢̹͇̤̪̩̞͓̤̻͓̻̐̇̈́͘͠r̷̺͗̎͂̾̌̐̃͑̿̈́̌͗͝a̷̛͕̔̇̌̈̑͒̏͗͋̾̋n̴̢̗̘̥̰̮̞͓̯̣̙̳̼̊̂̑͠ͅc̶̱̫̫͋̒̋̂̀͌̈̒̽̾̕e̷̺̠̹͉̻̪̲̠̪̬͎͎͑͊̉͂̀ͅͅ

Last edited:
It probably helps to mention which characters are already taken, too. Nobody touch my precious cinnamon roll skele, or you're gonna have a bad time! >:3

NP. I'll get this started as soon as I can.

︎☼︎☜︎︎✌︎☼︎☜︎ ✡︎⚐︎︎☼︎︎☜︎☹︎☞︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ ☜︎︎✋︎︎☠︎☜︎︎︎.

Well, sure! I technically already have Asgore, but as I said I'd be willing to give him away! I'd also recommend taking a look at the list of characters for who is and who's not taken.

Also canonically, we're on the Pacifist route before Frisk meets Undyne for the first time. (When they overhear her and Papyrus talking.) So nothing past that really exists. Frisk has yet to meet Alphys, Mettaton or Asgore. (Technically. Frisk may know them from previous timelines, but the monsters won't know Frisk.)

SAME!

NP! I'll put you down as Decibat and Asgore!

Also, if you could, try to refrain from double-posting. We don't want the mods on our butts about it.

K. Now just need to wait for Ringmaster to post on the actual RP.

Also, there's just one problem. The two characters you have wouldn't really be involved with the action at the moment, would they?

I'm fine with them not being in the action. I can wait because i'm in a ton of RPs and i'm so overwhelmed. I took the chance here because i love UNDERTALE.

I'm going to read the RP thread, but then if it's okay, could I create my own character? I'll PM it to you @Eeveechu151 so it doesn't clog up the discussion thread. ^^

Alright. But we'll have to work it out to make sure that it doesn't contradict UT or UTY lore.

Also unfortunately, OmegaNave has told me that he won't be able to join the RP. His characters are free for anyone to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.