• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Dying Flare Discussion (Signups open!)

Discussion thread for A Dying Flare. Submit your bio's here, and just discuss the role-play overall.

Trainer Bio:
Name:
Rank (If aligned):
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Pokemon:

RULES (READ BEFORE POSTING)
[1] All Pokecharms rules apply, obviously.
[2] Romantic plots are allowed, if they don't push into ERP. (Erotic Role Play)
[3] If you are to be in a faction, your character MUST be Kalosian. It wouldn't make sense for somebody from Sinnoh to just decide to join Team Flare. (I might allow exceptions to this, if there is a good enough reason/backstory.)
[4] Keep gore/blood to a minimum, though if it must being included, that's fine.
[5] If it's OOC that doesn't have to be included in your post, put it in the discussion thread.
[6] If you think your post may contain questionable elements, PM me or post on the discussion thread.
[7] Put "MooMoo Biscuits" at the end of your bio.
[8] Mega evolutions ARE allowed, however it must make sense, and you will need some sort of approval. Put it in the 'other' of your character bio.
[9] No Z - Moves allowed. Period. The crystals are realistically very rare, and you would only have obtained one by completing an island challenge in Alola.
[10] Even out the factions. We don't want 6 Kalos Vigilantics characters, and 2 Team Flare members.
[11] Available Team Flare ranks include: Grunt, Lieutenant, Admin, Scientist.
[12] Available Kalos Vigilantics ranks include: Vigilante, Soldier, Officer.

RP:

A Dying Flare

Last edited:
Trainer Bio:
Name: John Jeremist
Alignment: Team Flare
Rank (If aligned): Lieutenant
Nationality: Kalos
Personality: Loved to torture his enemies. He usually didn't talk much.
Appearance: His hairstyle was identical to Gerard Way's red hairstyle. Brown eyes but he usually wore a pair of sun-glasses so only a few knew that. Usually seen wearing Team Flare's uniform.
Backstory-ish: He joined Team Flare because he deemed humankind to be a race that needed to be removed from the planet, permanently.
Pokemon: Venipede and Roselia.
Other: MooMoo Biscuits

I'm gonna use my (at the moment) most common OC again cause i haven't had the time to make a new one :p

Gonna make him fit for this Roleplay though (making him a bit older among a few other things)

Name: Gabriel
Alignment: vigilantics ranks
Nationality: Kalos
Personality: sarcastic and coldhearted (except to his Pokémon that he cares about a lot).
Appearance: he's 6.0 in height. He has a scar that goes from his elbow down to his fingers. And his hair is shoulder long and black. His clothing is mostly also black. Black hoodie, black t-shirt with a rock logo printed on it underneath and black torn jeans. He have a black glove on his right hand to cover up the part of the scar that isn't covered by the hoodie
Other: he's pansexual :3
Pokémon: Blaze the Charmeleon and Lunar the Umbreon
Moomoo biscuits

If there is something you want me to fix, i'll do it @Salted_Apples :3

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Name:Rick De Gen
Alignment:Team Flare
Nationality:Kalosian
Personality:Weird,forgets everything,always smiling
Appearance:White hair,brown eyes,long nose,scientist uniform,under uniform unnoticable badges from Kalos
Other:MooMoo Biscuits
Pokemon:Chesnaught, Crawdaunt, Shedinja, Salamance

Trainer Bio:
Name: Wyndham De Fremingham
Alignment: Team Flare
Rank (If aligned): Admin
Nationality: Kalosian
Personality: Strict towards his grunts, but not towards his fellow admins. He doesn’t want to get close to his grunts knowing they are expendable. He loves his Pokémon and they love battling with him. Doesn’t really have a sense of humor, but he tries to make his grunts laugh, since he believes a happy grunt fights better.
Appearance:
Other: Comes from a noble family of Kalos living in Anistar City that dates back all the way to the time of AZ.
Pokemon: Aegislash, a family Pokémon, and Rhyperior, his pet for a long time. He wants to find more Pokémon, but he has a hard time finding ones that are fit for a king.

MooMoo Biscuits

Quick question; can I be Snow Sugar? It's okay if not, I can think of a solid character in a few minutes and build upon them along the way. Just wanna know if I can be them.