• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Zaktou Pokemon Sprites (please look)

Yeah, I'm a rookie, so feel free to tell me if they are terrible ;D.

So these are my Pokemon from the [glow=red,2,300]Zaktou Region[/glow] (mine, don't steal). Some of these are splices and some are made from scratch. Anyway, hope you like! ^^

Embrisk - Starter Pokemon
Flambrisk - Evolve of Embrisk
Briskplode - Evolve of Flambrisk
Swimor - Starter Pokemon
Oceanor - Evolve of Swimor
Pacifitor - Evolve of Oceanor
Flowzy - Starter Pokemon
Flowzory - Evolve of Flowzy
Flowzoria - Evolve of Flowzory

There will be more soon, these are just the starters. Anyway, hope you like. :)

Nice, these are pretty good. I love the way that you can't really see the base pokemon, though i can point some out...
Typhlosion, Aerodactyl, Ho-oh...

Keep it up. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Actually, these don't look even half bad. I personally feel a few of them could have a bit better shading, but they're pretty good if you only just started spriting.

*mumbles something about having a grass starter for once that she might actually use since Chikorita*

I truly like Pacifitor, though. Flowzy's cute, too. ^^\

Note to below person: It's FLOWZY, not Flowzoria. XD

C

Celadon

These fakemon are really good. There is a certain aura of power emanating from Briskplode. It looks so powerful *sets out to catch it*

And as Shiny said, Flowzoria is cute.

Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks everyone! ^^ I'm glad they look OK! Here are some more I did recently:

Microscopa - A basic Pokemon
Maestroscopa - Evolve of Microscopa
Quezali - Main Legendary Pokemon

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow, these look pretty good!

One thing I suggest is, for Quezali especially, kinda work on the shading. The blue thing on its back is just one color, with a darker outline. That makes it look kinda flat. Its body is also a bit too bland/flat-looking. You don't have to just stick to two or three colors when it comes to shading, just saying.

Also, don't be too afraid to use black as an outline color. It makes the critters look more, I guess you can say, "defined". Plus, the yellow tails on Microscopa and Maestroscopa blend in with the white background a bit, so a darker shade of yellow or even black might work to help with the outlining.

But overall, they seem pretty good IMO. You're pretty good at scratching, as far as I can tell. ^^

This sprites are awesome! My favorite is Embrisk. He's so cute and awesomeful. and hes a fire pokemon. Which makes it better.

wow those are really good, I'm working on srarter sprites to put on now too. I used to draw them but I lost the paper I drew them on.

Wow, thankyou all! I'm glad these are working well! I just made some more, so I thought I'd put them up.

Lileeul - A rare Pokemon from the far parts of the game
Padrake - Evolve of Lileeul
Snipewt - A sprite made COMPLETELY from scratch
Leafurfle - Another scratch sprite. Evolve of Snipewt
Kimeka - An uncommon Pokemon
Chimerush - Evolve of Kimeka

I also made some drawings of some of the Pokemon. There will be more soon. Please forgive me if I'm not allowed to put these on here. They are sprite-related, so I just figured.

Briskplode, the Blaze Back Pokemon.
Flowzoria, the Loyalty Pokemon

o.O

I love your scratch sprites. =D

The shading is awesome, as well as the concept.

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to put sprite related art here, I've seen Jeydis, a well know member, put art of pokemon concepts in her sprite thread. Thus, I'm pretty sure its ok =D

The artwork is nicely colored and nice line art, but I spy some white dots =O