• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Your First Pokemon

Well my first PokeMon episode ever was the one where Ash's Caterpie evolves, and I instantly feel in love with the little worm. I though it was the cutest thing ever. But I guess the PokeMon that sold it all for me was Psyduck because he was the best character in the show.

I remember my very first experience with Pokemon. I sat down on the bus from school in middle school, and I felt something under me. It was 2 Pokemon cards, a Charmander and a Persian. My friend fell in love with the Charmander so I gave it to her, and I kept the Persian. Later, some kid at lunch saw me holding it and asked to trade it for his Squirtle, so I did. I then put the Squirtle card in a special folder and wrote "My First Trade" on it :3

The first pokemon episode i ever saw was when ash first meet bulbasaur, and then it stuck to me. bulbasaur's still my fav, but i love pidgeotto now too!!!

The first episode I ever seen was the one where the Grimer have taken over the power plant and that is what got me into Pokemon but the pokemon I like the most first was Charmander

Slowbro in that episode when Shellder bites Slowpokes tail. I thought that was really interesting and I wanted to see what other things Pokemon had to offer.

I don't think one pokemon got me hooked. I had gotten Gold and Silver for Christmas, didn't really know how to play them. I think it was because I couldn't read too well. I don't know. Well after I had gotten the hang of it I loved them. I don't know why. And when I saw commercials for the original series I was thinking it would be dumb but now years later I'm hooked on every aspect of Pokemon. My most memorable moment was when I beat Falkner for the first time. Then my battery died... Sad day...

Scyther, Houndour&Ariados, Gardevoir, and Porygon-Z
First Gen, Second Generation, Third Gen, and Fourth Gen.

Scyther had scythes for arms, which I found absolutely awesome.
Houndour/Houndoom I found to be plain badaXX.
Spinarak/Ariados were spiders with faces on them. I found that interesting.
Gardevoir I just like for some reason.
Porygon-Z has programming problems. I found that awesome

It was nidoking for me. Playing through yellow version, I discovered him purely by chance.

I was lucky enough to have a nidorino by the time a found my first moon stone, and I employed the stone thinking it to be some sort of healing item. To my surprise my nidorino evolved into what, at the time, I thought was the coolest sprite in existence. Even now I am wowed when I check out how intense the yellow version nidoking looks.

By the end of the game, due to his diversity, my nidoking knew

Earthquake
Blizzard
Fissure
Thunder

and was quite the force to be reckoned with.

Rex

Resident Furry
The Pokemon that got me interested was Charizard. I saw my dad play once and that is what he used. After which I convinced him to get me Red for Christmas and I got myself Charmander.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
My very first Pokemon was Squirtle from way back in the days of Blue and Red. I got Blue as a present from my Grandma and I picked the cute little turtle Pokemon. I've loved the line ever since then.

the first pokemon that got me interested mightve been either squirtle or eevee. I was amazed at eevee's cuteness and later fell in love with vaporeon ^_^
and squirtle, well--who wouldn't love a blue turtle with cool shades? ;D

well... there's two. Charizard was the first but after awhile I was losing interest, until
I saw the jirachi movie and herd that high sqwuack. Flygon has been my favorite ever since. Flygon renewed my love for pokemon and I've had one on my team ever since.

it's easy for me, although mines' not a popular one, though it really should be- Weaville, the most awsome ice type ever- and it's part dark too, that's a plus.... if i could actually have a pokemon my first would be sneasel and i'd evolve it the moment i find a razor claw...

When I got silver back in the day I chose totodile. I absolutely loved ot because at the time my favourite animal was a crocodile and thos pokemon seemef perfect for me.

In that same game I also caught and trained a stantler. They were my two favourite pokemon at the time and the first two I ever got to lvl 100.

I have had alot of more recent favourites including Weaville, blaziken and torterra but I still have the most favouritism for those first two.

My very first favorite pokemon, I must say, had been also my very first starter (kinda). I'm refering to feraligatr.

Idk, to me, simply the idea of going around with a giant gator that's going around and clawing and biting everything that gets in his way as absolutely awesome. *shrugs* what can I say, I was in 6th grade, lol