• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Wild Pokemon Life

Gloria overheard the Monferno's words as she and Mahalo came in with Josh the Fraxure. "That's what they think. Chances are, they have to go through us. And we're not going down easily." Gloria said. The Eevee could be pretty competitive when she wanted to be. Mahalo sighed and shook his head.

Name:Infinity
Species:Houndoom
Friends:No one so far but she would love to make all types of friends
Moves:Shadow ball, fire fang, dark pulse, and flame burst
History: Infinity's life was trapped she had to take care of her family herself because her father died and her mother left them. She mostly hates others getting bullied but knows when to back off herself.
Personality:She's a wise yet lost soul wandering the woods to find herself
Other:she wears a purple spiked collar from her sister

Infinity yawned standing up and shaking the grass of her pelt, sticking her nose in the air she growled "Humans". The woods echoed with laughs as these humans caught small weak Pokemon that had no way to defend themselves, Infinity turned running deep into the forest barking at the top of her lungs. The humans looked around but saw nothing and left frightened "T-thanks Infinity" squeaked a small rattat.

Midnight smiled, blushing a bit, his Scarf landing on his face due to Phoenix's actions. "Uh, thanks Fluffball." He smiled. He was lucky that the Scarf covered his blush." He was safe. He quickly wrapped he Scarf around his neck, his blush faded.
"Well, see ya, my battle is starting soon.." Phoenix turned, and headed onto the arena. "Guys I'm back..." The Flareon smiled. "Thank llama god," Dakota smiled. "Well, who are we versing?" Storm asked. Then, a Floatzel, Excadrill, and a Serperior walked out onyo the field. "Does that answer your question?"

Midnight gave a sigh of relief. "Well, I'm going home. Bye Amethyst." Midnight smiled, walking off. Amethyst sighed. "Ugh, Bye!" She shouted then turned to the arena. She ran inside, them stood at the stands, awaiting Phoenix's battle to start.

"Gah! Shoot!" Storm growled, as Phoenix fainted. "Just us now...." Dakota said, looking at the fainted Flareon. He looked back quickly enough to dodge a Drill Run. The Excadrill turned around and rammed Storm, knockig him out. "Oh no..." Dakota said, he quickly defeated the Serperior, but the Floatzel used Aqua Jet and knocked out Dakota. "The wonners are, Serperiorm Excadrill, and Floatzel!" Lucario yelled.

Amethyst frowned. "Ahh, Noo!" She yelled. She dashed into the stadium. She quickly helped the others out. She grabbed Phoenix, placing her on her back, then taking her to the Waiting Room. She dropped her on a chair, then rushed back for the other two. She was too weak to carry Storm or Dakota, leaving her helpless. She then pushed Storm, she then started rolling him over to Phoenix. She then frowned, her being left with Dakota. "Umm, a Little Help?" She smiled nervously.

Dakota opened his eyes a bit and blushed. "It... it's okay.... I can do it...." He said, getting up weakly, he limped to the Waiting Room, as soon as he was next to Phoenix, he collapsed. Phoenix and Storm were both knocked unconsious.

(OOC: I want to build some kind of relationship between Dakota and Amethyst :))

(OOC: Heh, we'll see if Amethyst considers him a friend, then I'll see what I can do. :\=|:)

BIC: Amethyst gave a sigh of relief, the Mightyena helping himself up, then walking over to the Waiting Room. "Oh Thank You!" She smiled, walking beside the Wolf Pokemon. Making sure he wouldn't fall. Soon they made it to the Waiting Room. She frowned as Dakota crashed next to the already fainted Pokemon. She sighed.

Midnight walked in. "Oh, Hey Amethyst, have you seen a pouch of Oran B e r r I e s?" Midnight frowned, finding the three Pokemon fainted. "Is this the wrong time, or?" He frowned.

"We were....... beaten.... in battle..." Storm said, before closing his eyes again. "We will try to take care of them..." Said a Chansey. "Once they are good enough, they will go back to their homes," She smiled.

Midnight gave a small sigh. "Is that Good News or Bad News?" He asked. Amethyst then slapped Midnight, followed by a nasty stare. Midnight sighed, placing a paw on his cheek. "Jeez, Sorry, Ok? He frowned, rubbing his cheek. Amethyst Then sighed. "Thank You Chaney." She sighed. She then turned to the three fainted Pokemon. "I was really hoping for you guys." She sighed, then shrugged, voicing next to Phoenix.

Midnight frowned. "Where are my Oran Berries? That Stupid Liepard better not of taken them." He questioned, then digging about the room.

After a while, the three were ready to go. "Well, see ya, we are going home..." Storm said. "I am thankful to go, one, I am sooo hungry, and two... I need to see my pack..." Dakota said. The three began to walk off.

Infinity huffed leaving the small clearing "Isn't my life just great" she rolled her eyes as she trotted up to a large tree, growling she laid down "to much sorrow in the world" she put her head down and sniffed letting the darkness cover her eyes.

Amethyst waved. "BYE!" She yelled. Midnight smiled, plucking a very into his mouth. He gave a smile, devouring the Berry. "That filled the spot." He smiled, eating more berries. Amethyst sighed. She then bashed next to Midnight. "Can I have one?" She asked. Midnight then frowned. He sighed, grabbing a berry. Before he handed it to Amethyst The Espeon greedily ate the berry. Midnight groaned. "I thought you were Fancy." He frowned. "Amethyst smirked. "Well I do things how I want. She smiled, then lying on her back, opening her mouth. "Feed Me!" She smiled. Midnight groaned, them smirked. He grabbed the berry pouch then dropped it on the Espeon. Amethyst growled, spitting the pouch out. "Hey!"

"Please tell me we're not fighting them." Gloria said. She gestured to the Serperior, Excadrill, and Floatzel that had just defeated Storm, Phoenix, and Dakota. "It may be a possibility that we might face them." Mahalo said. "Oh boy." Josh muttered. Gloria shivered.

Phoenix layed on her back, looking at the sky. "Why can't I get him out of my head.." The Flareon asked, to no one in particular. "Well, at least I feel nice here. "Here you go.." Said her father, dropping some berries. "Thank you dad!" She smiled. Phoenix threw a berry into her mouth.

Storm dashed through a field, racing his sister. "Beat you again!" He laughed. "Ugh... you always win!" River growled.

Dakota was talking with his pack members. "Do you REALLY like an Espeon?!" Asked one Houndoom. "Y-Yeah.... why?" Dakota blushed. "Well, usually Mightyenas like other Mightyenas and Houndoom..." He said. "Well I like her okay?!" Dakota growled.

Midnight smiled. He made it to his den, which really just an Opening in a cave. He walked in, a bowl of Oran Berries lied beside a bed madd of straw, along with a small blanket. Their were also other items, Like box's with Hearts on them, and Letters scattered across the den. Midnight hopped on his bed, them plucked a berry in his mouth. "This is the life." He smiled.

"Look guys, I can like who ever the hell I want to..." Dakota growled at the pack members, running off. "Wait! Dakota!" The Houndoom yelled. Dakota walked through a field, his claws angrily gripping at the flowers as he walked.

(Edit: Osune and Dyllan are friends, I couldn't find out how to Private Message someone so I hoped that was why the friends collumn existed)

“No way! That team is strong!” Osune pointed to the winners, and Dyllan seemed surprised. “Those three work well together, Osune... Maybe better then we think?” Dyllan asked, and Osune looked to her adopted brother, visibly annoyed. “Why yes! And I'm too stupid to think of that! Of course I know this, but we can beat them Dyllan!” Osune snapped back, frustrated at her friend. A new team walked out, a team consisting of an Electivire, Magmorter, and Milotic. “We're up next! C'mon!” Osune eagerly ran over to her opponents, ready to battle. “I can't wait to battle, ya know! Let's go all out! No holding back guys!” Osune had a red aura grow around her, then fade away. Osune had an ability called Iron Fist, which boosted her punching power by 20% before every battle she faces. Dyllan ran up to Osune and stood beside her as the Milotic laughed. “You think you can beat us? That's a laugh!” This fueled Osune's rage, she clenched her fists, waiting for the battle to start.

(I'm gonna let you control battles and other non player teams, WolfyPop)

Amethyst smiled. She nibbled on her tail while someone took a picture. The Pokemon taking the picture was a raichu. "How does the Picture look? Do I look cute? " Amethyst smiled. The Raichu pulled the Photo out of the camera and started waving it. He then handed it to Amethyst. The Espeeon smiled. "Ahh, I look so cute. Thanks Kandy. " She smiled, running off. She ran to her den, which was an house, so she ran to her house really. She was greeted by her Mother , who smiled at her entrance. Amethyst smiled back, then running to her room. She ran inside, pulling out a notebook. She opened the book then placed the picture on an blank page . She then scanned the book. Their we're pictures of her, some with Midnight, which she giggled to, and some with Kandy. She smiled. "Maybe I can add a new friend? " She smiled.

Hi there everyone, let me introduce Kira the Zoura my new O.c
Name
: Kira
Species: Zoura
Friends: Shadow
Moves: shadow ball , Tackle, bite and Nasty Plot
History: Kira was born to a nice family, her dad , Spark the jolteon and her mom , Jane the Zoura. her parents were weird...but she still loved them with her heart...also Kira has a hard time making friends.
Personality: Sweet, kind, and very shy.

Also ..im heres one of my ..very...very old ones haha.
Name: Shadow
Species: Umbreon
Friends: Kira
Moves: Bite, Tackle, Confuse ray, and moonlight
History: Shadow was raised as an orpan to kira's family because his own mother and father left him. Spark and Jane took care of him and helped him learn more about the real world.
Personality: nice, brave, and fun

"Okay, so, just have to keep moving, and it won't fa-AAAAH!" Phoenix yelled as she tripped over a stone and fell. Before the nest landed, it's owner, a Swellow, picked it up. "Sorry... Miss Swellow..." Phoenix frowned, getting up. "Oh it's alright, my chick was moving around while you were carrying it..." Miss Swellow smiled. "Well, let's keep moving..."

Storm was hunting a Sawsbuck herd with his parents and sister. "There is the weak one... ready.. set... go!" His father yelled, and they began chasing after a Sawsbuck.

Dakota woke up and realized he had fallen asleep in the field, getting up, he looked around, noticing a familiar purple-ish blob. Amethyst! He ran to her, blushing and smiling. "H-Hey Amethyst!"

Amethyst turned around, finding Dakota. "Oh, Hi Dakota. How's it been?" She gave a closed Eye smile. "Oh, that reminds me, have you seen Phoenix? I'm hoping to get a picture with her, then put it in a book, Storm will do too. Or maybe you could take a picture with me!" Amethyst smiled, jumping up and down like a child would do.

Suddenly, Dakota evolved into a Flareon! His face was red. "S-Sure! After we have a picture I will go get Phoenix and Storm!" He smiled. Every time I see her, I like her more.... but why..? Is it something about her? He thought,

OOC: Dakota evolved Into a Flareon?

BIC: "Yay! Thanks!" She smiled. She quickly handed her Camera to Kandy, she took it. Amethyst then dashed toward Dakota, jumping on too of him. She placed her head over his, then smiled. Kandy smiled back, then taking the shot. A White Light flashed and the Picture was printed. Amethyst smiled. "Yay!" She jumped off of Dakota, then taking the picture. She waves it a bit till the Picture was visible. She frowned, then turned to Dakota. "Um, Why are you red?" She asked.

(OOC: Yes, yes he did :))

BIC: "Oh... uh... n-no reason..." It was obvious that Dakota was not blushig for no reason. Shit she knows I'm blushing! "Want me to go get Phoenix?" He asked, the blush fading.

Kira was with her mom helping her make lunch "hey mom where did dad and Shadow go off to" she asked as she help with the lunch. Jane looked down at her and she smiled "oh they went to go collect some berries for lunch " Jane said before she looked down at the fish that they were preparing to fly when spark got back.

Shadow was out with Spark and they were picking berries for lunch. "so Shadow...Are you glad we took you in" Spark asked him. Shadow was muffed by a basket of berries in his mouth but he nodded "ye...ah...i am" he said slowly

Amethyst smiled. "Oh, Yeah, that would be great. Altough I kinda liked the Red Color a bit." Amethyst gave Dakota a closed Eye Smile, then opened her eyes again. "I wonder if Phoenix is in her territory?" She questioned, looking at the fine line.

At that moment Dakota saw Phoenix near a tree, lifting a nest into a tree, being helped by a Swellow. "There you go, Miss Swellow..." Shw panted, "Thank you Phoenix, for your help," Miss Swellow smiled. "Hey Phoenix, Amethyst wants to take a picture with you," He smiled. "Oh okay! Bye Miss Swellow!" "Bye!"

Phoenix ran to Amethyst, "So you wanted a picture?"

Amethyst smiled. "Yea! My Notebook is just full of Pictures with me, so I'm hoping g to get some with other People, for fun. Soo what do you say, wanna take a picture?" She smiled, gently punching Phoenix's let with her own. Kandy was ready. She had a camera in place, and she was waiting to take the shot.

Amethyst smiled. She then repeated her actions. She gave a signal with her tail, letting Kandy know that they were ready. Kandy smiled then took the shot, but before the Shot was taken Midnight jumped in, one eye was closed, along with a wide grin, he bashed into Amethyst, making room for him in the picture. When he was ready he yelled. "Photo Bomb!"

Kandy smiled, then laughed. Amethyst sighed, then smiled, being handed the Picture. She waited for the Ink to restore.

Phoenix laughed. "Hey Midnight!" She said as she fell onto her back. Storm and Dakota laughed from the sidelines. "Haha! Nice photo bomb!"

Midnight dropped on Phoenix. "Haha, I love Photo Bombs." He smiled. Amethyst smiled, once the picture was visible. She handed Phoenix the Photo, what do you think?" She asked, smile on her face. Midnight smiled. "I look great, but you could do better Amethyst." He smiled, this then resulted in a slap to the face. Midnight frowned, rubbing his face with his paw. "Oww." He frowned. Amethyst smiled, waiting for Phoenix's reaction.

Phoenix giggled. "I LOVE this picture!" She laughed. "How about me and Amethyst have a picture, then all of us can have a picture together?" Storm asked.

Midnight smiled. "Heheh, My stunning charm worked." He smirked. Amethyst slapped him again. "I think I'd be better if you shut up." She groaned. Midnight frowned, rubbing his cheek again.

Amethyst turned to Amethyst turned to Storm, who suggested the two taking a picture. She decided to have a bit of fun. "Well, I don't know Storm, your not very 'Photo Material'. Amethyst teased, checking the Jolteon.

He growled. "Fine then..." Dakota and Phoenix expeted him to walk away, but he shocked Amethyst. "Yeah, check who you insult, kitty..." He growled.

Amethyst smirked. Before she could apologize she was shocked, making her fur stand on end. Instead of letting it slide she did that exact opposite. She attacked, jumping on the Jolteon. "Why would you do this, my Fur will never look the same!" She growled, then blushed, realizing what she was doing. She quickly backed off, then looked to the ground. "Sorry." She frowned

Name Flitz
Species Vaporeon
Gender Male
Friends None, yet.
Moves Bubble Beam, Aurora Beam, Aqua Tail and Tackle
History Was caught once, but his trainer tossed him out, because he wasn't big and tough,
Personality Kind, and attacks things hurting its friends and family, no matter how dangerous.
Other None

Amethyst smiled. "Uh, let's take the picture now." She smiled, trying to forget the awkward moment. She sat down next to Storm, making a little face, now waiting for Storm to get ready. Amethyst frowned, watching some of her hairs stick up, those were the ones closer to Storm. She frowned, tying to ignore it.

Midnight smiled. "Ehh, I don't think I'm gonna photo bomb this one. It's too priceless." He smirked.