• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What Kind of Pokemon are you?

Hmmm I have to say I'm most like Absol. I'm misunderstood, and disasters happen where I am for some reason...and I'm kinda emo in a way. I can learn alot of things, but I choose not to, and I've always liked the mountains.

this is practically dead on me, i can't focus, everytime you see me i'll look totally different :p and i'm kinda annoying, i can go quiet though and shut up for days on end but then i'm back to normal

>

I took the test a number of times and came up with this I'd say 3/5 times...and it does describe me alot so this is the best choice I'd say...Although in a perfect world I'd be Jirachi xD I

I took the test, and this is what I got:

After taking the test the first time, I changed one answer I was unsure of and got the Lapras. Both of them are pretty close to sounding like me, so I guess it was correct!

I would tell you what Pokemon I think I am, but I don't really know the personalites of many Pokemon, so I wouldn't be able to tell that...

Id have to be a Ninetails. A Ninetails is graceful in everyway, but very agressive also. He's a levelheaded monsterous fighter. Always makes a way to get in the cracks and kill the opponent.

Glaceon,i'd say.

Not only is it my fave pokemon but also the pokemon that most suits my personality.

I like cold weather and I have a very.. peaceful personality.

I'm a
ImaButterfree.gif
. Everything in the description is true about me.

I took the personality test 4 times, and every single time I got this:
It's sort of like me, but I actually tend to worry too much. Well, that's what everyone tells me. XD
I think I'm more like... well... I don't know. ??? Bleh...

I guess the best way to describe me would be to compare me to a male Chansey. Not because I'm fat, lol, but because I'm always trying to help people and I have a really great nature.

Hmm...i dont know probably a Rapidash or Ponyta? For one thing people say im warm all the time even when its cold outside which is pretty weird if you ask me. But on the other hand, when people give me hugs they say there really comfortable and such like when you snuggle next to a Ponyta.

...But then again Teddiursa is pretty cool too D:

Hmm, I think I'd be a Glaceon. I'm a somewhat cold, and I'm powerful, for my small size. It just fits me. Plus, I love the cold and cold weather, especially the snow.

My friends say it'd definitely have to be a monkey pokemon of some kind..so I would pick either ambipom or infernape..strongly infernape cause well let's face it..infernape is cool..like meee 8)

G

Glaceon678

Well i think i'd be a Mew. We had a bit of same personality.
Look here:

But sometimes they say i'm a Pachirisu!

Well, I took the test, and got the friggin rodent. So, being me, I hit the randomize button a couple times, I got this.....other rodent (But a much cooler one, no pun intended)

This is actually a lot like me. I'm incredibly strong willed, good luck changing my mind in a debate. I'm not quite as competitive as it says I would be, but, to my shame, I do have that hint of feeling superior at times. And, if I KNOW somebody would blatently disagree with my opinions, I would hide them a bit, but still make it known. And yea, I do enjoy being blunt and sarcastic : D

Test results aside, I'd love to say that I'd be an Aipom. That, or a Totodile. They both see all the wonders in life, and each day is a new adventure for them. Each one is incredibly playful, with one climbing and leaping, and the other randomly chomping down on peoples arms, and dancing in Ash's case. Each one is also small, and seemingly out of place in a huge world, but each one has a way to make themselves known. I really have no idea what I'm saying anymore, and kind of just rambling. I do that on occasion....

Well in the online test I got Charizard but in PMD I got Cyndaquil and in PMD2 I got Totodile. All three of them sorta describe me cause with Charizard it says Im loyal to those that earn it Cyndaquil cause Im shy and Totodile cause Im playful... well when Im with my friends

On a certain test I got this...

vaporeonda5.jpg

I would say only some of that is true. I'm not a huge freak on having cool clothes. I say, if they fit, if they're comfortable, and if they match, I wear 'em. The only thing that is true is my intrests help me make friends.

I've always thought of myself as a Rapidash. I am a pretty fast runner, I'm on my school's track and feild team, actually. And I have a pretty fiery personality. I can explode at any moment, really. And, I love horses, and *cough* Rapidash resembles a horse, am I right?

S

Shocari

In a perfect world, I'd be a Darkrai. I love to scare people and love dark things. That, and it would be so cool to turn into a shadow and move really fast. I already give people nightmares.

But alas, in the real world I'm:

mewtwo.gif