• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

St. Elsewhere By Gnarls Barkly

I'm starting to get back into the feel of his songs. I'm also looking his albums up.

You know, that was a good guess. Didn't think so many would be listening to music at the time.

I Don't Care - Apocalyptica feat. Adam Gontier

EDIT: I'm Not Jesus - Apocalyptica feat. Corey Taylor

I'm in a vary apocalyptic mood :3

Girl, you have no faith in medicine - The White Stripes

cruising through the entire discography atm. Tends to cheer me up, fingers crossed it works.

For Fruits Basket by Ritsuko Okazaki

It's really calming and optimistic, and judging by the title, most of you know what anime is this song from c:

Blue Bird - Ikimono Gakari. Also identified as the 3rd Opening of Naruto Shippuden. Not that I have any intrest in that filler filled anime.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Memoro de la Stono~Distant Worlds - Distant Worlds: Music From Final Fantasy

Very, very pretty song...

I agree, Bullet for my Valentine is not what I'd classify as gothic. If you want goth, listen to an artist named Voltaire, he's awesome (and a really nice guy) got to meet him before one of his concerts once, there are sometimes perks for showing up two hours before the line even forms.

And I'm currently listening to Headless Waltz by Voltaire because of this topic.

Rex

Resident Furry
Wasn't really talking about BFMV, I was talking about the one I'm listening to right now:

Transylvania - Malice Mizer

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Player - Ghost in the Shell (Origa)

As usual, a new "Ghost in the Shell" song provided by Sem. Also as usual - it's EPIC WIN.