• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

The Middle- Jimmy Eat World (best band ever)

It just takes some time, little girl, you're in the middle of the ride. Everything, everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright! *ill guitar solo*

Blame It - Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain. Ever since I first heard this song, I cant git it outta my head, especialy the a-a-a-a-a-a-alcohol

Little Shop of Horrors (Prologue)- Little Shop. Let me Explain this one. I was in Little Shop of Horrors in my high school (I was Mr. Mushnick [Huzzah!]). Ever since, this is my 3rd favorite. My firtst was Suddenly Seymor and the second was Mushnick and Son (only because of the tango rythym...okay, because I was in the number).

Sugar- Flo Rida featuring Wynter. I really like of getting the blue song in there (daba-dee-daba-die)

It's Alright, It's OK- Ashlet Tisdale. About time she had a new song out and I can't wait for her new album to come out (either that or it is ott...).

^^ I love It's Alright It's OK by Ashley. I can't wait for her album on June 16th.

Anyways...

I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson I don't why, but I bought her album a while ago, and I love this song.

It's in your eyes - Phil Collins.

One of the many by him that cycles round my playlist :)

Just moved on to Thunder and Lightning - Thin Lizzy, so its a varied playlist to say the least :p

Don't Trust Me-3OH!3

This has to be the stupidest, most annoying, yet addictive song I've ever heard. Don't trust a ho...Don't trust me...I can't stop singing X_X

Pain - Jimmy Eat World

I just love this band! It takes my pain away! Never mind! These are hard times, oh-ho, ho! I can't let it bother me! Aaa-aaa-aaahhh...

The Super Smash Bros Brawl Main Theme- SSBB (a lot of singers and I can't just memnorize all of them @_@).

Turn Yourself Around- Nick Gallant. I only like this song when I listen and play it on Tap Tap Revenge.

Deify - Disturbed

I love this song. Only Sons of Plunder is better. (I fell in love with the Ten Thousand Fists album after I bought it :D)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I Want To Break Free - Queen

This has to be my favorite Queen song, it's just too good.

And now moving on to, Hollow - Submersed.

Good band, don't know very many people that no about them though.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Stone Eyes (The Great Warrior) - Shnabubula - Voices of the Lifestream

Ah, OCRemix, how I love you.

[quote author=Moonlight-Zelda link=topic=4383.msg108026#msg108026 date=1245339707]
Why Does It Have To Be Wrong (or Right?), by Restless Heart.

To me, I think the 1980's was possibly the best decade for music all around. ^_^

And then the mid to late 90's came along. XD

Currently listening to, Take on Me - by A-ha
[/quote]

Yeah, but I listen to a lot of different music. ^_^

Now it's Shadows of the Night, by Pat Benitar.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
So do I; The only thing I really don't listen to is country music.

Right it's Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly. Gotta love that Irish Punk Rock.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
[quote author=RedRising24 link=topic=4383.msg108088#msg108088 date=1245349752]
So do I; The only thing I really don't listen to is country music.

Right it's Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly. Gotta love that Irish Punk Rock.

I listen to pretty much everything but metal and rap/hip-hop.

Listen to Your Heart
, by Roxette.
[/quote]

I don't really listen to rap/hip-hop/r&b/pop either, but I have a few exceptions on my iPod.

Currently it's Surrender by Cheap Trick.