• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open We're Freaks, Not People (Superhuman RP)

"Most people don't know how they got their own powers. And wood nymphs defenitely exist. I bet if I sent out a call, we'd get about five here now."

"I think I've met enough new people for today, thanks." Malcolm replied, chuckling, and stretching his arms. "So, what brings you two out to these near-abandoned warehouses?" He inquired.

"She lives here." Sky replied, nodding at Draco. "I've been around, partly because I want to and partly because it's physically impossible for me to leave her side."

"Yup, kinda get attached to an area you've lived in for 50 years." She chuckled. "Dragons tend to be territorial, but not like a defensive territorial. See, apparently I'm one fourth dragon, and another fourth phoenix, so my territorial behavior is more like phoenix, in which I don't want to leave unless I should." She shrugged. "Its mostly quiet here. And I'm the only one here who knew when and how I became Draco." She tapped her heart gem, "This annoying thing belongs to Aurrea, who is basically an imp or something now, so I inherit her powers and stuff." At that moment the shrunken red dragon crawled out to tiredly drape herself across her companions shoulders.

Name: Kayla Masters
Tan, Brown hair that is down to her shoulders, Purple eyes, her hair has purple streaks, and she has a dark purple robe and the botton is torn a bit it goes to the botton of her thighs and she wears skinny jeans. She has a 8 inch scar over her right eye and she is slightly blind in her right eye because of it. But her left eyes vision is amazing. She is 5"8 and she is 20 years old
Powers: She has psychic powers, like telekinesis, and teleporting, and she summons a giant scythe with the gin-yang symbol in which she represents yin. She can summon gaster blasters and she has a purple glowing eyes
Weakness: She is sensitive on the inside despite her tough, intimidating appearance. She can only take 8 bad hits. But you have to hit her first.
Personality: she had a slight anger issues but if you get to know her she can be quite nice but may be a bit defensive..
Skills: she is good melee and range but prefers melee
Drivers lisence? Nah she can teleport
Pet: She owns a kitten that is white and is named snowball

Kayla was in her house sleeping until her alarm went off "Ngnn.." Kayla got up and dressed and went outside and teleported off to her meeting with other superhumans

"You're a phoenix? News to me. Still, one quarter dragon, one quarter phoenix. All great air creatures. I like you. Air spirits, like myself, tend to be seriously territorial, and I've marked my territory as anything around cloud level and higher in New America. So if I get superhuman too high, they they'll meet my fist, with a tornado coming out of it. I mean, apart from you. You let me into yours, so I suppose it's only fair. And, uh, I do kind of shoot down any planes coming in. I mean, I don't kill anyone, of course, but I've probably cost the airlines more than this city cost to build. But hey, if you've got an aeroplane flying through your kitchen, what are you meant to do?"

Last edited:
Draco burst out laughing, clutching her sides, "You seriously shoot down planes? Oh man, too great!" She wiped away tears from her eyes, which had grown wide pupils from her amusement. "I don't know what the world'd do if you were territorial enough to shoot down birds, and you're lucky no full blooded dragons are around either. They'd have a field day if they learned about you." She snorted another bout of laughter, leaning into the warehouse wall for support and sliding Dow a few inches.

Malcolm gave a chuckle, before looking up to see someone with an odd-looking weapon. "Can't say we exactly 'arranged' a meeting here. We sorta just, well, met. Our identities aren't really important to you, though. It's rude to bump in to peoples' conversations like that. I think you should introduce yourself first." Malcolm stated, walking right in front of the girl and looking down at her.

"Well, as far as I'm aware, none of us arranged any meetings here. I'm Malcolm. I'll let the others introduce themselves if they want." He stated, then went back to the other two and leaned against one of the warehouses.

Kayla sighed "Yeah... it seemed a bit suspicious..." Kayla said sheepishly
"But I don't catch up on things quickly.. although I am normally found hanging out here. But I never saw any of you around here."

Last edited:
(Can you please read the global RP rules? I can't reply to you until u have
"Birds are totally fine. Dragons, on the other hand, I'd have to request to move. Same with other mythical flying creatures."

Lunar sighed until she heard a Meow coming from her bag. She opened it and snowball jumped onto the shoulder "Mrrew! *Mommy!* Mew meow mrew mrewww meow *you better not have hurt her.*" Snowball said to Malcome "Snowball.. relax.."

"Well, you don't have to worry about them being here, we're all in another dimension." Aurrea yawned from her place on Draco's shoulders. Lazily, her head lifted to gaze at Sky, "I'm a rarity, sometimes we hop dimensions, but only those with strong magic can do so, and I mean really strong magic. I was banished here never to be found until this detail came along and accidentally found my heart." Draco threw her hands up, "Technically, my mother was the one who accidentally found you. I stole your heart after she went all crazy about world domination and shit using you." Aurrea rolled her eyes, her head dropping again. She hung like a limp scarf, and it was clear she wouldn't be talking again for a while, if her snoring had anything to do with it.

"Dimension? Well, if any do pop out, I'll have to tell them to move. Also, the odds of that happening here are pretty high. That's the cause of a few superpowers around here, just simple magic leakage."

"Trust me, it's not a problem of them coming here, it's us going there." Draco chuffs gently, "Apparently her world is a hub of dimensional travel, it's got portals everywhere for specific dimensions. If you happen to find the rift and get it exactly, you'll go there. They're usually good at kicking people back out though." She chuckled half heartedly with a shrug. "I kinda want to see what all the fuss is about, but miss grumpy here keeps telling me I won't even make it a foot before they chuck me back here."

"I may make it a bit further, but I don't really see a reason to. I like it here. I mean, I suppose I'm a bit lonely, but hey."

"You're stuck with me now, whether you like it or not, too." Draco cackled, elbowing Sky in the ribs. "We'll probably be stuck together for a while too, with my slowed aging and however the hell long your lifespan is. Think we'll make it to see cars fly? Cause that'll be a doozy, if they make 'em, you'll have to find new territory." Her eyes shined with good humour, "Maybe I'll live to see the day Draco is no longer a villain too, eh?"

Not completely. My abilities don't last forever, so I just need to wait to switch. That is, assuming it will switch. I've never been bound before, and considering the nature of your heart, it's perfectly possible that you've managed to stabilise me. I really hope that isn't the case, because then I won't be able to fly. And if Flying cars are invented, I'm going to uninvent them again. Or just put up a solid wall of wind, but stationary fronts are a nightmare to hold. They'd make decent target practice though"

Kayla took snowball off her shoulder and put snowball in the bag (get in the bag nebbie!! D:< ) be climbed up a secret ladder and was on a roof and climbed into her small fortress

"I can always carry you around in a pouch on my other hip like Aurrea," Draco smirked openly, her fangs flashing. It was amusing, watching Sky throw a small hissy fit over a simple thing like cars flying. Although, a rather devious thought came into her mind, "What do you mean by stabilize? Do I like somehow 'complete' you, so now your powers aren't all radioactive and wonky?" She grinned devilishly, "I guess it was meant to be! You and me, I complete you! We must have been brought to each other by destiny!" She dramatically made a movement that could be described as falling into his arms, as she was indeed falling towards him. Aurrea was not as amused as her claws dug into Draco's jacket.

Sky disappeared, causing Draco to fall through him. "Yes, sort of. The stone may be able to stabilise the bit of me that was altered, after I bound to it. And then that trait is permanently embedded part of me. And don't you dare consider keeping me in a pouch."

Draco hit the ground with a loud thud, stirring up a slight amount of dust. She exhaled a small 'oof', before blinking up at Sky. She grinned brightly, "Awww, you're just embarrassed." She placed her hands on the ground behind her head. Rolling back a bit, she kicked her legs and hips into the air, tossing herself back onto her feet. Dusting off her back and beating out the dust in her tail, she quickly grabbed Sky while he was still in his physical form. Holding him in a hug she laughed, "Don't worry, I'll try not to tease you about it, much."

Sky have her a grin. "Hey, Kitty. Fetch." He pulled out the ball of string he took earlier, and tossed it into her warehouse

Her eyes widened, before her pupils narrowed into feral slits. She raced after the string without so much as a complaint, Sky had pulled it out while her guard was down. With a yowl she disappeared. Of course, like any good cartoon several loud crashes and thuds resounded through the hollow interior, before Draco returned. She bounded outside, landing, and then her eyes returned to normal as she hastened to straighten out her clothes. "reel ate ou."* She muttered, forgetting she still had the ball of string in her mouth.
*I really hate you*

SnowBall jumped down and chased the ball "Mreww! *BALL!*" Snowball meowed and Kayla jumped down and a blaster (which is a gaster blaster skull.) was below her and she landed on it and it dissapeared and she landed

Draco's eyes returned to slits quickly. With a hiss she leapt farther away, although she still looked back. Her normal, rational, human thought had left, replaced with her more dragon-y, crossbred instincts. Her tail rapidly moved back and forth, making large swooshes in the air near her. She shifted from hand to hand, her body was in a four legged crouch, expecting Sky to chase after her. Or daring him, or inviting him, her signals were very mixed right now as her mind battled with itself.

Draco finally got a handle on her instincts, quickly spitting the ball of string out of her mouth and standing up. "That... hasn't happened before." She grumbled to herself, actually sounding somewhat frightened. She shook her head, "uff... kinda dizzy after all that moving." She said to herself softly. She sat down on the edge of the metal crate she had landed on, on hand draped across her knees, but the other was rubbing her forehead.

"You good?" Sky sat down next to her, floating slightly above the crate. "I think those wounds are still giving you problems."

"No. S'not the wounds... I've had more than this before so I should know..." She sighed gently. She looked up, getting to her feet, the warehouse was still close by. "I... think I'll go lie down for a bit... maybe sleep... kinda don't want to move too much now." She uttered out disengaged words, she wasn't entirely present. Mindlessly, she made her way to the hammock, laying down slowly, almost shakily. She closed her eyes and curled up, but didn't exactly doze off right away.

"That is something I can agree with. Well, not like I have a choice." Sky collected together the nearby air, condensing it into a free-floating hammock, climbed into it, and fell asleep nearly instantly

Rio yawned, she felt better after sleeping. Maybe she was woozy because of her wounds after all, she had slept better in the past few days than she usually did. And she ate two days ago. She lifted her arms to stretch, only to find they were constrained to her sides. She huffed, knowing she probably got tangled in her scarf tail again while she slept. She rocked the hammock dangerously, but she couldn't break free of her scarf, like it usually did. She tied it in a way so that this very event wouldn't happen, so why was she stuck now? She groaned, rolling over and getting into various positions of varying ridiculousness, unknowing her scarf was actually on the ground, far beneath her.