• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Warriors: From Dusk Til' Dawn(Ended)

"I wanna go back to my cave, I know how to get there, and nobody but me knows how to enter. Yes, I am a danger with KlineKit and......KlineLeaf and I must stay away from anyone."

"But do you know how to heal yourself? To get rid of a sickness during. Leafbare? Even though I just became an apprentice, I know almost all of the herbs and their usage. Two kits on their own won't put up a good fight and Pondpelt would never agree, but Im coming with you." Splashpaw begged to go with Dropkit, severely concerned for her friend.

Twilightheart pinned her ears back and set Dropkit down. She licked inbetween his ears and looked in his eyes. "If your ever in trouble, promise me you'll find one of us for help."

"I don't need an-"

DropKit, you want to be a warrior, come with us, we are going on be the best clan.

But, mom doesn't want me too.

"I have to go with KlineLeaf."

"Let me go." He squirmed out, only to hurt himself more. "I'm leaving. I'm going to the cave. I'm never going to be a warrior unless I learn to fend for myself."

Twilightheart sighed, setting Dropkit down. She turned her back to him. "I-if that's.... What you want....," she mewed gently. Rugo came rolling down the hill, having run too fast as well.

He sighed. "And if SplashPaw, crosses to follow, that not my fault. I'm gonna take my own clan. But, thank you though. Keep your kits safe, and don't make them suffer like mom made me." He sounded more like an older figure.

(Eh, I'm just gonna go ahead and start rping on this again xD ) Nightraven ran back to ShadowClan territory, soon resting in the warriors den. What a day it has been... she thought to herself.

Dropkit limped to a small formation of sticks. "Here!" He exclaimed, having found a hideout. He ad made it with his mother, or at least what the voices said. He squirmed through a small grass cover. He sighed happily. Until he heard a voice that really hurt him to hear.

"You gonna join?" It was KlineLeaf.

Nightraveb stared at the ground and could've sworn she felt something at the back of her mind. All of the sudden, she imagined Duskfeather for some reason. Her fur bristled and her eyes grew wide. W-why am I thinking of the Medicine cat? What is that feeling? She thought to herself nervously.

"Please don't hurt me." He begged.

"Cmon lil bro, follow your brother." Klineleafy went into a small hole in the cave.

Reluctant to follow, he had nothing, so he followed. There were cats everywhere, laughing, playing, trying to rip him apart.

"Take him, put him somewhere......the dungeon."

"But, I have a-"
"Shut it!"

Nightraven thought she sensed trouble and soon ran out of the camp and towards the cave. She hissed. "Leave Dropkit alone, you heartless fools!" She yowled in rage. "I knew I sensed trouble! What did Dropkit do to you, pieces of fox-dung?" she snarled.

KlineLeaf smiled. "Looking out for my brother is all." He shook his head. "You shouldn't have come here in the first place."

He had been distracting her, as they had taken Dropkit.

"Your not going to find him." He turned. "He is probably crying right now. I need all of my family past gone. He will be the one who suffers after doubting me." He walked off, and dissapeared into the crowd.

Dropkit was left in a very small room. His wound was already bad, but this place wasn't sanitary.

He keep walking to the crowd, but, he vanished.

(I'm back) NightRaven followed Dropkit's scent and soon found him, picking him up by the scruff and running away and out of the cave. "No matter what, don't ever follow him. No matter what..." she mewed.

Dust and dirt covered his wound. No doubt, it was already infected badly. He was in so much pain, he couldn't talk. He started to close his eyes, slowly.

DuskFeather was busy drying herbs for LeafBare. He really didn't want to at the moment, but he knew that if he didn't, it would never get done. He was just finishing the last few When he heard paws scramble past his den. He poked his head outside.

Nightraven pinned her ears back and brought Dropkit to ShadowClan territory and swiftly searched for the medicine cat, not caring that she had to explain why she is bringing another Clan cat into her own Clan's territory for she knew she had to save him.

He heard the sound. He couldn't move, he couldn't open his eyes, only be in go able to mutter two words. "I-Cant." He kept hearing voices in his head, yelling at him.

I can't.

Nightraven sat him down in the medicine cat's den and began to lick his wound to clear it of dirt. "Don't worry..I'm sure that D-Duskfeather will save you...." She whispered fearfully to Dropkit. She felt kind of nervous. Will Duskfeather help him..? she thought.

Splashpaw watched as Nightraven took Dropkit away. Sooner than later Pondpelt came padding towards her with a worried expression on his face. "Splashpaw we need to talk to Marshstar now." He said to the brown tabby urgently. "What did you see?" she asked as she quickly ran after Pondpelt. "You just became my apprentice. I cannot share this burden with you now. You will hear once we meet with Marshstar."

-In the dream-

Pondpelt sighed happily gazing into the clear waters. Fish scattered as he leaned in to get a closer look. The elder Medicine cat felt a chill run down his spine and the wind start to pick up. The sounds of the lake dissipated completely leaving nothing but the howling wind with Pondpelt. The wailing of cats made the Medicine cat jump and turn frantically. A large wave of blood rushed towards Pondpelt and he too screeched in terror. However he was frozen on the dot. The clear water splashed up and flew through wind, protecting Pondpelt from drowning in blood. Finally he could move and he dashed away, vaguely aware that the clear water was slowly weakening at its barrier....

His body went limp. He had a tear go down his face. "I-It hurts to much." He coughed. "I-if I died, I want you to kill KlineLeaf, he tortured cats." he managed to say.

(It hurts to write this.)

Nightraven didn't even notice that Splashpaw was over there but then she remembered catching their scent and then thought to herself Darn it! If only I paid attention to my surroundings, Dropkit would have been saved by then.... she thought nervously. "Y-you're not going to die! No matter what, I'll make sure you live!" She forced herself to say, even though she doubted her words. She began thinking quickly of what would help with his wounds. Poppy seeds for pain....ugh...what was it again..? she thought urgently. She searched for the poppy seeds, found them and gave some to Dropkit. "Quickly, eat these!" She mewed. Nightraven remembered that she was made a medicine cat apprentice for her first moon or so but she became a warrior apprentice.

The Medicine cat happen to be grabbing cobwebs at the time. He walked into the main room and immediately began cleaning out the wound. "NightRaven can you please put these PoppySeeds in DropKits mouth, and try to help him swallow them?" He asked as he bandaged DropKits Shoulder.

Nightraven had already began to attemot to get Dropkit to eat the poppy seeds. She made herself calm down. With the help of the medicine cat, sureky he'd live? she thought nervously.

Dropkit kept his eyes closed. He started yelling "Stop!" At the voices nobody else could er. It urt his head almost as much as his shoulder.

The Medicine Cat read NightRaven's Body language. "He'll be fine." He murmured as he made a makeshift nest out of leave for drop kit. His white Iris's looked dark a He made the bedding.

Nightraven ignored Dropkit and tried to get him to eat the poppy seeds. "C-come on Dropkit...if you eat the poppy seeds, it'll help stop the pain.." she mewed.

He refused. "Stop it! I just..........just..." He stopped talking, and just stopped. Only movement was his sholow breathing that was slowing down.

Nightraven pinned her ears back in horror and soon pryed open Dropkit's mouth and put the poppy seeds in, closing his mouth and helping him swallow them. "What else must I do, Duskfeather?" Nightraven asked nervously as though she were his apprentice.

Nightraven pinned her ears back in horror. "I........I think we lost him..." She mewed in sadness, pressing her muzzle geently into Duskfeather's fur.

The can't backed away. She ran toward the cave where KlineLeaf had his clan. She ran in, sad.
"Did you Find him?"
"Yes, he died."
"All is according to plan. We have him. DropKit is safe and sound with us."
"But how?"