• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Type the name of the one above you without looking!

Sun and Moon

It's okay XD just hop on when there is an easy name to type.

And SS-I Never, I'm sorry XD but that's just sad. I'm still making my character sheets. If you see that I've replied, I haven't finished the other three (making one character is taking 20 minutes XD)

Sun and Moon

Ohhh that's cool :D

Well, you have to pull off the keys caps to switch them out with some other key caps. That process hurts like hell XD I've hurt my thumb trying to pop off a key cap XD There is a little tool you can get that will help you safely take your key caps off without hurting them or yourself. Or you could gung-ho it by using a screwdriver, but that's not safe for your key caps XD

Rohan Kishibe

Yeah, totally. I remember the first RP that I was really invested in when it died because a member wasn't super active, and I was super sad because I had such a great time on it.

*Axew smiles before using Draco Aura to increase his ATK, SP ATK, SPD by three stages along with increasing his critical hit ratio and granting him a .5x multiplier of damage leech at the cost of removing his previous buffs*

SS-I Never

A- Axew. (Easy I would say.)

Kibago

*sigh* Fine then. *grabs a bunch of Leppa Berries and grinds them up into a food processor, and puts the liquefied drink into a sippy cup*

Here you go *hands Axew the sippy cup*

*the Axew sniffs the drink and tries to drink the sippy cup as best as he can*

Ss-I Never

Me: Oh boy, I guess he is really that young... and I just realized he is using a translator.

*Axew’s PP is refilled as he uses Draco Lance on a dummy to recover some HP and PP*

SS-I Never

Well, you do have a point...

*Tyle comes over and is likely telegraphing a powerful attack on his nurse, indicated by a purplish-black floppy disk appearing in front of him with a picture of a dark drill with the number 6 above on the upper right hand corner before the disk disappears soon after*