1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Your safety on this website is extremely important to us, Guest. So please take a minute to read our advice about keeping safe online.
    Dismiss Notice

Trainer Card Maker - Now With 50% More Shiny!

1. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

So. After a few days of epic battles between yours truly and many, many pixels that cost me a few souls (I got hungry) and a splitting headache (color-swapping models gets tedious fast), I present to you a major content update for the Trainer Card Maker.

• The eight Gym Badges of the Kalos region are now available for your trainer card usage, allowing you to track your adventures through X and Y in card form as well.
    • Form variations for all Kalos 'mons that get them - the 18 known patterns of Vivillon, 5 flower colors of Florges, 9 different trimming styles of Furfrou and the 'Inactive' form of Xerneas - have been added to the TCM and can now be selected.
    • And lastly - all Kalos Pokémon (save Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde that have no legally obtainable shiny forms and thus couldn't be extracted) now have Shiny forms available for use.
    I'd say that fills up most of the major gaps for those of you who are now adventuring through Kalos and making your foes surrender left and right. ^^
    #1 StellarWind Elsydeon, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2013

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by StellarWind Elsydeon, Dec 6, 2013.