Trainer Card Maker - Now With 50% More Shiny!

• StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant Administrator

So. After a few days of epic battles between yours truly and many, many pixels that cost me a few souls (I got hungry) and a splitting headache (color-swapping models gets tedious fast), I present to you a major content update for the Trainer Card Maker.

31432_trainercard-Shinespark.
    • The eight Gym Badges of the Kalos region are now available for your trainer card usage, allowing you to track your adventures through X and Y in card form as well.
    • Form variations for all Kalos 'mons that get them - the 18 known patterns of Vivillon, 5 flower colors of Florges, 9 different trimming styles of Furfrou and the 'Inactive' form of Xerneas - have been added to the TCM and can now be selected.
    • And lastly - all Kalos Pokémon (save Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde that have no legally obtainable shiny forms and thus couldn't be extracted) now have Shiny forms available for use.
    I'd say that fills up most of the major gaps for those of you who are now adventuring through Kalos and making your foes surrender left and right. ^^

Last edited: Dec 6, 2013

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by StellarWind Elsydeon, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Teapot
    All credit for this update goes to @StellarWind Elsydeon, by the way, who created the badges from scratch and manually recoloured (and occasionally scratched) all the shiny sprites. I just poked the database once or twice. Many thanks to him for everything he's added in this update!
  2. SuperSableye24
    Yay, thank you so much! :D I can finally show off my shiny blue Florges in all it's glory!
  3. Psycho Monkey
    Thanks for all of your hard work Stel! Your efforts are very much appreciated! ^_^
    baratron likes this.
  4. StellarWind Elsydeon
    *salutes* was a glorious headache but all worth it. ^^
  5. Silverangel
    Damn. Thanks for all the hard work you guys!
  6. Kyubeon
    When I first read the title of this news article a part of me was all "whoooaaaa more me in the TCM what" |D

But good job, omg. *gives standing ovation for all your hard work*
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  7. Teapot
    Well we wouldn't say no to you submitting some TCM assets... ;D
    Linkachu likes this.
  8. Kyubeon
    when I'm done with finals I'll see what I can do ;D
    MandyLandy62 likes this.
  9. ShinyZekrom009
    Well, this is an excellent update. Thank you so much for taking the effort to add all of these! :)
  10. Empoleon17
    Thank you so much! I use this all the time just for fun. All that's left are XY Character pictures like the player and gym leaders.
    Are you guys working on that too?
  11. Teapot
    It's a much harder job. The Pokemon fit via pure fluke, and even then it needed many hours of work to get what you see here. The badges were hand-made individually. Any character sprites would probably need similar amounts of work. It's not impossible, but it's not easy.

Watch this space, but don't hold your breath just yet.
  12. austin1
    Yea thanks I can now show my awesome team in the kalos region:D
  13. RedAgent14
    just need my kalos sprite now. On a side note, the fedora from Lumiose City botique looks pretty cool.
  14. muffinmaster291
    Is it possible to use the past versions anymore? And also I'd like to see a PC for the trainer card.
  15. Teapot
    Not anymore, sorry. The old TCM versions no longer work.

Also, what do you mean by "PC?"