• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Very Best - Pokemon Academy

Airalyn walked out of the forest holding Amaura. She had wanted Amaura to get used to her and other Pokemon. Lillipup and Torchic were by her side.

"Amau Amaura"

She was going to go see what Flame was up to

"Oh, Hi Flame!" Airalyn said, "How's Riolu doing? Is he settling in?"

"Amau! Amaura Mau!"

Amaura was happily by Airalyn's side and wasn't afraid anymore. She wandered over to Flame and nuzzled his leg.

(OOC: Riolu is a she. Lol.)
BIC:
"Yeah, Riolu is doing just fine," Flame said as he petted Amaura, "She's actually starting to grow close to my other Pokemon."

Flame sent out all of his Pokemon as well. "Fletchling!" "Chiko!" "Fennekin!" "Rio!" "Well, there has to be something you might wanna do," he said.

Flame started to laugh along with Airalyn. "Well, it's way past lunch, but I still have leftovers from it," he said as he pulls out two sandwiches and some Pokemon food. He serves Pokemon food for the Pokemon and hands a sandwich to Airalyn.

"Oh my god thank you" She said as she bit down into the sandwich, "I haven't eaten since dinner yesterday"

"Lillipup!"
"Chic"
"Ama Maura"

Airalyn laughed, "Is it Pikachu who eats more or you?" She asked.

"Lillipup!" Lillipup exclaimed.

Airalyn laughed again, "Lillipup thinks it's probably you" She said.

Piper walked around for a bit, then she went to go look for some grass Pokemon. Then she heard a rustling noise.
"Sewad, Sewaddle." Piper looked for the tiny Pokemon.
"There you are, Firefly use ember!" Piper commanded.
"Vul, Vulpix." Vulpix landed a direct hit.
"Now use quick attack." Piper threw the Pokeball. 1....2....3.... Click.
"Yes! We caught a Sewaddle, I am gonna name you Sam." Piper smiled at her new catch.

Flame shook his head saying no, "No, I carry extra just in case another friend is hungry. You see, before I came to this academy, I went to another Pokemon academy."

Cerol was training his Pokémons. "Grey. Use tackle on that rattata, and after that quick attack!"
"Vee!" Said Grey, and ran away. "Grey?" Said Cerol and started to run.

"That's strange?" Piper pondered over the thought of Grey.
"Well, what are you doing know? I am going to go train Firefly, Oh, and this little guys." Piper let out the Sewaddle.
"This is Sam, Sam, say hello to Cerol, and Grey." Piper said.

"Heh. I also caught pidgey!" said Cerol, and send his pidgey out.
"Pidgeey!" said unnamed pidgey
"Vee!" said Grey
"Heh. I think they are friends already."

"Yeah maybe... But Grey isn't good at battles... And i don't know about this pidgey..... Bu okay! Challenge acepted!" said Cerol and started battle.

"E-ember?" said Cerol. "Wait.... Grey, dodge!!!"
Grey get hit.
Pidgey got hit.
"G-grey! Use quick attack on Sam! Pidgey! Use gust on Firefly!" he said.