• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

A

Anonymous

*Gets a golden Flareon*
NOTHING BEATS THAT! IN UR FACE KIBETOU!
*inserts -Enter Blarg's here-'s Face*

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous

*gets a scold and a slap in the face from Tenshi*
Well I still haven't learne my lessons
*laughs maniacally and inserts a pokeball that knows the move volt tackle*
yes, you heard right, a pokeball that knows pokemon moves.

A

Anonymous

*Takes money and leaves sorry note*
Jackpot its real money this time!
*runs off to put it in his bank*

*Puts a painting of the machine in front of the real machine* Shhh! Keep quiet and Blarg will never know.

Inserts a purple Flareon with three eyes and four tails into the fake machine. (You won't beat me, iFlare!)

A

Anonymous

*Sends my Flareon to burn the painting kill the mutant freak and eat Kibetou's Face*
I think I just beat you, Kibetou and now Blarg will know about the machine!
*laughs evilly*

You monster! You killed Fluffy! Good thing Flareon only hit a hologram of me.

*Inserts iFlare's Flareon and an active grenade into the destroyed machine.* Now you can feel the way I do about Fluffy!

Kibetou said:
*Puts a painting of the machine in front of the real machine* Shhh! Keep quiet and Blarg will never know.

Why people hate me? :'(

ANYWAYS... Gets an iPad.
(It's the way of the future!) - Steve Jobs
(It's a way of sucking up money from people who can't see the damn thing is a bigger iPod Touch!) - Blarg

Inserts Steve Jobs.

I don't hate you Blarg. I was just trying to hide the broken machine.
*Gets a Full Heal* I expected the Machine to blow up again.

*Inserts my mutant Flareon, Fluffy* See the post where I put the painting up for a description.

I get hit by the blast, but my shadow armor protects me. I then turn so angry that I use my lightning powers on the machine, breaking it.

I throw an auto-repair set into the machine.

out pops a MILLION DOLLARS!!! I steal it and buy a million dollar's worth of japanese explosives.

I light the explosives and shove them in the new machine. OH THE SHENANIGANS

A

Anonymous

*I get mah Flareon back!*
Yay! I lovez u Flame :D
*Destroys the machine, and the game once again*
>:D
*Runs to the Isshu region where nobody can find me*

Blarg goes to Isshu, kicks iFlare in the pants, and brings out a new machine, and a new game. Blarg then inserts a dead fish.

A

Anonymous

*Turns the machine into my house*
*Blarg comes to instert something*
Hey, stay away from mah house! If you don't like it blame Kibetou, but nonez of yallz is inserting ANYTHING in mah house!
*locks machine*

Gos to Destroy Build Destroy Set, gets 70,000,000 sticks of Dynamite, and The Destroyers, and blows the house up, then gets the builders and Builds a machine, and then destroys iFlare's life.

Insert's Sludge Hammer.

A

Anonymous

*Gets a katana*
Time for revenge...
FOR MAH HOUSE!
*Cuts off Pokemonfreak387's ego*
Revenge, she is the sweetest of fair maidens...
*inserts the Destroyer of my house's severed ego, and then runs off to find a new house*

A

Anonymous

*gets my dignity back*
Yay, and hey, I tricked it out! I had installed a flatscreen, a computer and wireless connections, plus its a vending machine, all the doritos I could ever want!
*Inserts a piece of my dignity to share with the world.*

Get's, "Zoroark Is a Firin' His Lazah!" and, "Shoop Da WHOOP"

Inserts carefully handled Russian Tsar Bomba, THE deadliest bomb man kind has ever made. I also throw in a match. HAVE FUN :D

*KABLOOMY*

Machine is broken again...

*Puts another painting of the machine in front of the broken one*
I guess we can't blame iFlare this time. Sorry Blarg, more work for you. Maybe you should make an indestructible machine.