• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

Okeydokey, so this is the wonderful, magical, Vending Machine Game! This was my favorite game before the site crash, and I decided to resurrect it. Here's how it works:

1. There is a hypothetical vending machine in which you can put anything into, and scince I am the first poster, I will put in something. (This is an example)

*inserts a Pokeball*

2. Whoever is the next poster will post what happens in response to your input, being you get something else, or something happens to the machine itself, whatever you want. Here's another example:

*the vending machine blows up, and a new one respawns in it's place*
or
*Blarg recieves a Pikachu!*

3. After you say what happens, you put something in, leaving it open for the next poster.

So that's the basic gist, so let the games begin!

*Blarg inserts the letter P*

A

Anonymous

*Gets mah iFlareon*

*Attempts to insert a FALCON PAWNCH but blows up teh machine by accident* (Yay I get to be 1st to destroy the machine this time 'round!)

Blarg shoots Steve Urkel out of the vending machine, hitting iFlare at full force, then he crawls out of the machine and inserts a book of Paper Mario 2 referances.