• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Rasham Region RP Discussion

In this RP, we'll be journeying through the beautiful Rasham Region. Many amazing habitats are a part of this region including: mountains, deserts, and forests. Professor Palm is the Professor who will give you your starter Pokémon. You can choose any first stage Pokémon that she has. And the gym leaders are waiting for new challengers. Submit a form and we'll see how it goes from there.

Form-
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats):

Name: Lois Lang
Appearance: 5'1, short blonde hair, blue eyes, orange shirt, blue jacket (Usually worn unzipped), jeans, orange and blue shoes.
Personality: Shy, clever, strategic (at times), funny.
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Axew

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Gavin (If you cannot see, it's Gavin)
Appearance: Dark tan skin, a blue greenish- baseball cap, dark green shoes, his cap reminds people of electric types, with a electric symbol on his cap. He has blue-striped white special jeans, and a green and white striped t-shirt.
Personality: Somewhat up for any sign of battling, rude, funny, weird, crazy, mature
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Eevee

Name: Jack
Appearance: Red hair, Red and blue hat, red and black back pack, red and white jacket, red eye's and a red bandana around his neck.
Personality: is fun, very serious, love's pokemon, and want's to become the greatest pokemon master.
Starter Pokémon: froaky

Name: Gavin (If you cannot see, it's Gavin)
Appearance: Dark tan skin, a blue greenish- baseball cap, dark green shoes, his cap reminds people of electric types, with a electric symbol on his cap. He has blue-striped white special jeans, and a green and white striped t-shirt.
Personality: Somewhat up for any sign of battling, rude, funny, weird, crazy, mature
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Eevee
You're in.

Name: Jack
Appearance: Red hair, Red and blue hat, red and black back pack, red and white jacket, red eye's and a red bandana around his neck.
Personality: is fun, very serious, love's pokemon, and want's to become the greatest pokemon master.
Starter Pokémon: froaky
You're in. Please follow the rules. I don't want another one of my rps shut down. Thank you.

Well I might be interested in joining here, I'm also feeding my pet gecko.

Name: Atlas
Appearance: Has red transparent goggles, wears a red jacket that goes over his white T shirt and his brown cargo pants, has a red scouting drone that rests on his right shoulder, wears red hiking boots.
Personality: Determined, loyal, docile, mature, serious
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Pichu

Well I might be interested in joining here, I'm also feeding my pet gecko.

Name: Atlas
Appearance: Has red transparent goggles, wears a red jacket that goes over his white T shirt and his brown cargo pants, has a red scouting drone that rests on his right shoulder, wears red hiking boots.
Personality: Determined, loyal, docile, mature, serious
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Pichu
You're in. The rp is up.

Name: Joey
Appearance: Basically Youngster Joey
Personality: Bratty, arrogent, overconfident
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Top 1% Ratata

Jk my real one is in here
Name: Matt
Appearance: Dark Brown hair and tanned skin.
Personality: Hard Working, Will not let anything get in the way of victory, stubborn but patient, after all, slow and steady wins the race!
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Numal

Last edited:
Name: Robert
Appearance: Black hair, red long sleeved shirt, light blue scarf, blue jeans, and red shoes
Personality: Shy at first, supportive, and serious at times
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats):Charmander

Name: Joey
Appearance: Basically Youngster Joey
Personality: Bratty, arrogent, overconfident
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Top 1% Ratata

Jk my real one is in here
Name: Matt
Appearance: Dark Brown hair and tanned skin.
Personality: Hard Working, Will not let anything get in the way of victory, stubborn but patient, after all, slow and steady wins the race!
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Numal
You're in.

Name: Robert
Appearance: Black hair, red long sleeved shirt, light blue scarf, blue jeans, and red shoes
Personality: Shy at first, supportive, and serious at times
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats):Charmander
You're in.

I might be late but well...
Name: Evan
Appearance: dark messy hair, tanned skin, blue long sleeve jacket, black jeans, black shoes
Personality: comedian, friendly, protective at times.
Starter Pokémon choice (no repeats): Chimchar