• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Today was the first time I've ever drifted off course in my car, haha! It was only a little but I was like 'no wait... this isn't the way I should be going' xD Thankfully, all was well with it being 22:30 and no one else was on the road, and me and my good old car sorted ourselves and got back on track :D

And it's still snowing :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oh I will, the car is staying firmly on the drive today while I go to work. We're forecast more snow from mid-afternoon onwards to it's best to be safe :)

Thats better then slush.

And before I forget, I'm getting my hair did tomorrow~ It's gunna be all purdyful and stuff~ But it's going to take about twelve hours to do, so I have mixed feelings about it... kinda. I'm still really excited.

No. I'm getting extension that will hopefully go to the middle of my back... But they are going to braided into my hair, so that's what takes up all the time... My head is going to hurt after that.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
So, just after finally acquiring a Manectric plush (omgIwaitedsolong!) I've now also found an Escavalier plush. Mineminemine~

TAKE MY MONEY~

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Thunderdog plush ♥

64654_328393450606625_1894235546_n_zpsb3176962.jpg

annnnnnnnd...

Escavalier Plush that is soon to be mine :D

*Hugs you warm*

Magpie I want that plushie :I

Also, do you ever look back at something old and see something new coming out with a similar instance involved? I was re-reading Camp Pond Water and I remembered the whole X shaped pupil thing, and then Xerneas shows up ._. future plot device, accepted.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Been wide awake since 4:30 AM but not without trying to sleep! I gave it a good shot, but after exhausting my usual sleep methods and laying in bed until 5:50 AM I finally decided to do something productive. xp

It's actually somewhat nice being up this early (lots of time to do stuff before leaving for work) but I worry about what shape I'll be in come this afternoon. XD

ShinyZekrom009 said:
Rileyixx said:
Been a bit of a samaritan today and helping people through their troubles and I stopped someone from committing suicide today

You saved a person's life today. What did I do? I was no help whatsoever to anyone XD.

I only help people because everyone I'm friends with minus people on here are either depressed, harming themselves or suicidal or all 3. So I know it isn't a nice place as well for them and the ones around them so I would rather see people happy than stay in that state

So I'm having to write a stupid video review for a science video -_- I wish they would get people that are entertaining to narrate these videos. Seriously, I know they are out there, my teachers are more exciting than these morons. SO, I've decided that we need to petition to have Kermit the Frog explain how stem cells work. At least I would pay attention to the talking frog and not have to listen to some boring old person that can't express emotions when they speak -_-

Doubled said:
So I'm having to write a stupid video review for a science video -_- I wish they would get people that are entertaining to narrate these videos. Seriously, I know they are out there, my teachers are more exciting than these morons. SO, I've decided that we need to petition to have Kermit the Frog explain how stem cells work. At least I would pay attention to the talking frog and not have to listen to some boring old person that can't express emotions when they speak -_-

YES. I'm doing stem cells too, and it seems that they go out of their way to find someone who's voice will put you to sleep. That boring drone does nothing to help me learn stuff like that!