• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Pokemon Apoclypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash Ketchum woke up in the morning and heard catastrophic screams. The Pokémon world was being torn apart by rogue Pokémon. "Greninja, I choose you!" Ash shouts.

Jayson enters the room with Ash in it, "what's going on Ash?" Jayson's Aipom came following him in the room, preparing itself for what ever is making those screams.

Jayson
17, Ash's best friend
Loyal, dedicated, and a lot to learn about battling
Team:
Aipom
Raichu
Quilavla
Lapras (for traveling only)

A Trainer gets thrown through a nearby window. The trainer weakly stand up and smiles. He says ,"Hi, I'm HB."

HB
Master Pokémon Trainer, 22
Niave, quick tempered, Likes puns, Kind
Team:
Greninja
Charizard(mega evolves)
Sceptile
Aegislash
Hydreigon
Gallade

Jayson quickly runs over to HB with Aipom, assisting him to the nearest seat, "HB I'm jayson, and my friend here is ash, what is going on out there?"

"I was attacked by a Garchomp," HB states, His hands covered with shards of glass."My Hydreigon tried protect me and it got launched into me, it's hell out there." HB stood up a grabbed a pokeball from bag. he real eased the pokemon inside while saying,"Go, Gallade." The gallade stood triumphantly as it stood to protect it's trainer from harm.

Last edited:
Assuming the form of a trainer, Zara ran through the door and into the house she saw nearby. She didn't expect there to be several other trainers in there as well. Being a shiny, she tried to avoid them. (No, I'm not going to say anything about her)

"Woah! That's so cool! You're like a hero, I wish my Pokémon were strong like yours!" Jayson said standing there star struck by HB's Pokémon

"I was just on my way out of the region to go challenge the Alola league," HB says,"Just believe in your Pokemon and you can be a good trainer too,but we still have to deal with the looming threat over our heads." HB's Gallade stood patiently by his side.

Wanting to go outside, Zara backed away, but realising how bad the situation was, she decided to stay in. She walked upstairs, to see a Ballade, and 2 other trainers chatting to each other (apart from the gallade)

"Are you going to come with us out to the deep dark world?" HB says to Zara while he and his Gallade stood by the broken wall waiting to jump.

*Wakes up in the middle of no where trainer iron wakes up* where am I *notices a fight going on* trainer iron:a new trainer(has no idea of what's going on around)mostly silent and loves his poke pokemon:eevee,treecko,zigzagoon,cinderquil,egg and talonflame

"Are we going sometime soon?" HB says impatiently."I mean the city is kinda being destroyed," HB's Gallade starts to extend its blades.

Suddenly a shiny purple alpha Garchomp bursts through the broken wall, grabs the Gallade with dragon claw and flings the Gallade through another wall and roars territorially.

"Gallade, return," HB said holding out Gallade's pokeball ," Hydreigon, you turn." Hydreigon roared back at the Garchomp."Hydreigon, Dragon Pulse," HB said as Hydreigon opened its mouth to reveal a purple and pink laser fire at the Garchomp. The Garchomp flew back into the wall. "Jayson can you help me with this?" HB asked.

"Alright Hydreigon, fire out a dark pulse, flash cannon, and dragon pulse out of each of your heads," HB commanded. Each one of Hydreigon's heads erupted a laser at the Garchomp.

"Grrr!" The Garchomp quickly used outrage and attempted to tank through the dragon pulse, selflessly taking damage to reach the hydreigon, striking the dragon dark type with multiple furious swipes and sending it back into a wall.

"Oh god.... I've never caught a pokemon before, all of my friends have been given to me, I can't do this" Jayson says as he starts to cry, but then he quickly shakes his head, "no! I can do this! Here i goooo" Jayson shouted as he threw the ultra ball and hit the garchomp right in the chest. *jiggle* *jiggle* *jiggle* *click* "I did it! HB I caught my first pokemon!" jayson smiled as he went over and grabbed his newly added team member

"Garchomp is strong Pokemon too, It is classified as a pseudo legendary," HB said looking at his Hydreigon,"Hydreigon is also a pseudo legendary."

Jayson threw out the newly caught Garchomp "Welcome to the team" jayson said with Aipom, Raichu, and Quiliava on his side. Garchomp immediately growled. "AH!" jayson screamed as he put garchomp back in the ball. "he doesn't seem to like me"

"Hydreigon, return, Alright it's time for my strongest Pokemon, Go Greninja!" HB said throwing a pokeball into the air. Greninja landed beside HB. Greninja looked at HB with absolute trust.

"Woah! that's a kalos pokemon! I've never seem one so close" jayson put raichu and aipom back in the ball. "One day i hope me and quilava will be as strong as you guys!" jayson said smiling at quilava

"They way to be a good trainer is to earn your Pokemon's trust," HB said,"That's what my Uncle Sycamore told me when he gave me my Froakie."

"I think Garchomp will like you someday," HB said "Oh, yeah, luminosity city is being destroyed right now we should probably help." HB and his Greninja jumped out of the destroyed house.

Status
Not open for further replies.