• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

No. I've played Six. (Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Minish cap, Majora's mask and Link between Worlds.)
The person below me is going out of town/city today.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Nope. I rarely leave the city anyway, and if I do It's for a vacation.
The person below has watched the anime Trinity Blood.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Not my preference. It's ok.
And you breed a Septile with a ditto, for a while and then it just pops up. It looks amazing.
The person below likes Rave music.

I try, but I'm not that good with the piano. The RP is called Subspace's Shadow bugs. It's in the normal RPs. The person below me has played Super Smash Bros Brawl.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ha, ha ha. What is this school you talk about?(I don't start school for another 2 weeks.)
The person below likes A Capella.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Nope. It's a hassle to get but it's totally worth it. And the Mega shiny is fantastic.
The person below has been to Game stop in the past 24 hours.

No, wish I could, but I don't go out that much. Like, once or twice a month.

The person below me has looked at the beginning of this forum before this message.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I've seen too many movies on people trying to take over New York. (I'm actually from NYC so I like when people say they want to visit. Or film movies and videos.)
The person below has been to a concert.

Ugh. No. Actually, strike that, Manheim Steamroller. A really cool band. Saw their Christmas special.

The person below me doesn't know that band.