• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Plain, yes. With meat sauce, absolutely not.
The person below me eats nothing but waffles pancakes, chicken, spaghetti, brownies, cookies, and Ice cream. (That would be me.)

No, I eat more than that, in fact I just tried and liked Quinoa for the first time yesterday

The person below me knows that professional wrestling is fake (while high school wrestling is real)

Jhan Garc

Formerly AkenabeShiro
big_fool_emoji_07__cry___v2__by_jerikuto-d70rx57.gif
no
The person below me has played Sonic Colors (DS)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Not all of them. Some of them have cool designs, but others look useless. The only ones I hate are the Tornado trio, and Meloetta.
The person below likes to preorder games.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Yup! Any Pokemon that's real would be amazing. But if all Pokemon were real then I wouldn't even play with the Pokemon listed above.
The person below loves Mega Slowbro.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I can't choose between Mega Salamance, Mega Septile and Mega Charizard Y, or Mega Absol.
I don't watch that. Sounds cool though.
The person below thinks professor Birch is the best pokemon professor..

Last edited:
He was the first Pokemon professor I knew and yes he my favorite professor (next to Professor Sycamore.)
The person below me has been to Walt Disney world. (The one in Florida.)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Yep. It rained when I went though.
The person below has been nominated by his/her friends to do the ALS ice bucket challenge.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I've played the games,but I'm not a huge fan like other people I've met.
The person below loves to wear headphones.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I stopped eating Doritos ages ago.I don't like them anymore. I won't eat them unless I'm forced to.
The person below likes dubbed anime.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Nope,I think dancing is fun. Unless I'm the only one dancing. Then it's awkward.
The person below likes pop music.