• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

apollo-damage.gif

You caught me.
The person below me is also playing the Vending Machine game and the Pokemon ABC's game.

Quite a lot, actually.

And, it depends. Zeta's mascot is Jirachi, Omicron's is Victini. Bleh. Search it up.

The person below me has a reasonably big signature.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Since TM87 is Swagger, someone (I think @Sy Kage or @Aurora Beam) formed a group called the "TM87 Group." It basically meant that if you have swag, or even swag glasses in your avatar, you were a member. (@FanceeLlama tried to make me an avi for one, and I told her I wanted Swag Glasses, but she gave me these glasses that she says is an item in the Pokémon game. Thanks for trying, though. :p)
The person below me is confused about what I just wrote.

Eh.
(@Jason59707, I'm actually the one who started it [on accident], but I don't even know how it became a group... I think it started with my Eeveelution SWAG team...)
The person below me has seen my new spoilers in my signature.

Kinda.

For everyone's information, I did not start the TM87 group. I was not here when it all started, I think. On @Da Freezah 's page, he said something about forming a group with everyone that had shades in their avi. I think it was @MarethyuX12 who came up with the name. But, the original pioneers of the group are @Da Freezah, @Vaporeonn, and myself.
I think that's it. Tell me if I made any mistakes.

The person below me will tell me if my explanation is correct.