• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Of course I do! Omg nostalgia <333 (for Brian's thing. I do not know what Beyblade is)

The person below me knows a language other than English

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
gosh that reminds me of a song from waaaaay back when. Makes me feel old XD (and true, but I only like specific kinds of candy)

The person below me celebrated White Day this year

I didn't even know there was such a thing as White Day.

The person below me has challenged other pokécharms members to a battle by posting on their profile page

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
God no. I may have found a Shiny Suicune last night, but my bad luck caused me to go through every ball I had and not one of them worked. I was forced to kill it. ;_;

The person below me has seen the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie trailer. (:love:So excited!:love:)

I did, but right now I'm a little disappointed at the lack of even a slight hint towards Master Splinter, so I'm worried about whether or not he'll even appear :(

The person below me purposely uses unevolved pokémon on their teams because they either prefer them over their evolved forms or they want to make the game more challenging

AYE SIR! Always believe in yourself and never give up. That's what makes the Fairy Tail Guild#1!!!

The person below me has used their in-game team for competitive battles at least once

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Well, no, but I'm planning on EV training each of my team members in Y so I CAN use them later.

The person below me is hungry.