• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

rugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugsrugs
upload_2015-4-7_20-6-49.jpeg
images

images
upload_2015-4-7_20-7-38.jpeg

images
need.
images

The person below me has a weird phobia.

I'm afraid of suffocating myself in my own blanket while I sleep.
Also, I have a very-much-rational fear of natural disasters to boot.
The person below me is a news junkie.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I actually am okay with studying. I hate doing homework and projects, though. I'm really weird :x

The person below me is still an ikemen despite being a girl

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
But that modesty though~
-On the inside, I probably am hot, not that anyone will notice-
The person below will now give me tips to study, as currently I am desperate.
-And I need better connection-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Each person has their own study habits, you really have to find the one that works best for you. I like to look over my old notes and just read the textbook as I learn by just absorbing information and have a naturally good memory, though some classes (namely foreign language and certain math classes/tests) require me to use flashcards to memorize words, formulas, etc. I'm really not the best person to ask :x

I've also found that making up songs and whatnot to memorize information is extremely helpful as well. It makes studying more entertaining, while also helping you retain the information better.

The person below me read all of the above and thinks I'm a bit too arrogant regarding studying and academics

I only know English and a little French which isn't foreign here (Canada). Other than that, I also know minor Japanese.
The person below me has relatives that live in different parts of the world.