• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I do! I already have an original Pebble, so I can see the use for smartwatches :D But although it'd probably be sensible to wait for an Apple Watch 2 or 3 (they will be so much better), I'm a mug and probably gonna get an Apple Watch on day one...

The person below me does not own anything by Apple.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I'm ok at Boogie-Boarding, but I am fucking TERRIBLE at surfing.
(Damn, that close to 150 already? This is the first thread to make it that far!)
The person below me knows what tomorrow is.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Not everything, like, why would I need a password to ride my bike, or play basketball? It's a trick question, guys.
The person below me plays, or at least knows what Animal Jam is.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Not really.
*clears throat*
Animal Jam is a game made by National Geographic. It is an MMO that lets you play as different animals, such as bunnies, wolves, monkeys, etc. It lets you put clothes on it and change the way it looks, too. You get your own little home, called a den, which you are allowed to decorate using items from the shop that you can buy with gems. It's filled with tons of places to go, people to meet, and games to play. It even has an adventure mode, and different parties that you can go to. Many famous Youtubers are from Animal Jam. GummyUnicorn, Snowyclaw, and Libertyy to name a few. I think you would really like it. It's actually very fun for such a simple concept.
The game has it's own membership club, which allows players to access even more things the game has to offer, including buying more things, changing the colors of the items you buy, buying more animals, more adventures, different dens, etc.
You should try it out.
The person below me is on the top of page 150.