• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Yes.
Time to clean up!
Person Below Me: 5603
Crush a Wish: 5629
Dibs on post 5630. I'm planning a party for everyone that helped make it to this point

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
What is that? I'm probably missing something.
The person below likes crablettes. (Royal crablettes forever!!!)

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ha. Ha. Ha. No.
It's impossible. Most I got was 20.
The person below has collected all of the Vivlion forms.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
Not even close. I only have USA and Pokéball.
History time!
Crush a Wish was a thread that started way, WAY back in 2010 or 2011, before most of us were even here. It currently holds the title for most posts on a thread with 5629. The thread was locked in 2011, probably because it had SO MANY POSTS. That's still an accomplishment today, and it has held the title for 3 whole years.
Now, The Person Below Me is getting very close to stealing the record. Whether the thread will be locked after it has hit 5,630 nobody knows. But hopefully it doesn't. There night be a post limit for a thread, and Crush A Wish hit the max.
And that concludes today's history lesson.
The person below me gets it now.
(Edit: I just want to see if a thread can make it to 10,000.)

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
They're pretty convenient.
Now, we're in the last 20 posts. I want everyone to put the post number at the bottom of their posts.
The person below me was around for Crush A Wish. (info is above.)
Posts Left: 19

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
WE DID IT!
And no.
The person below me... I can't even say words... I'm so happy...
The person below me is as happy as I am. (See post 5609 for details.)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, just to clear up some confusion: Game threads are only archived once they're inactive for a month or so to keep the forum clean - that happened to Crush a Wish in 2011, as @Jason59707 noticed. There are no post limits; and if there were, we'd just start a new thread :p If you guys stay interested in this game, it'll stay open for as long as you want.

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
You just like everything, do you?
And only Gatorade Water Bottles.
The person below me has a Japenese Pokémon game.